Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015  (Read 47468 times)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015
« Reply #90 on: June 16, 2015, 09:53:04 pm »
It's funny that the song is called Ai Must Go considering it's what a lot of us fans have been saying concerning the live
I don't think it's coincidence.

I just hope it doesn't mean that some of the seiyuus will stop or that they are shutting down the original idols entirely.

I always saw it as "Ai Must" = "Im@s"

So Im@s Go!
« Last Edit: June 16, 2015, 09:57:05 pm by Nayre »

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #91 on: June 17, 2015, 12:51:13 am »
I always saw it as "Ai Must" = "Im@s"

So Im@s Go!

Yeah this is how I was reading it too...I initially read it incorrectly as Ai Must Go On like the second vision logo that says, "The iDOLM@STER MUST GO ON"

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #92 on: June 17, 2015, 02:18:24 pm »
I don't think it's coincidence.

I just hope it doesn't mean that some of the seiyuus will stop or that they are shutting down the original idols entirely.

Or they meant to do it this way, to echo fans' hope. But either way, it is impossible to shut down the 765pro branch, as they're the core of Project iM@S, not to mention that most fans are here because of them; they're also playing a heavy position in Million Live, so if you shut them down, you'll also shut down Million Live. Thus, Game Over to Project iM@S.

As I said before, they're the first bunch of virtual idols ever seen that release albums under their own identity instead their vocal actresses. Thus NBEI set a milestone as they developed iM@S franchise.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2015, 02:28:31 pm by OniZetto »

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #93 on: June 18, 2015, 12:26:38 pm »
...Getting Lady!

I'm actually planning to be in Japan on the 13th, so I'm particularly pumped.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 18, 2015, 12:58:16 pm »
I finally booked all hotels and flights. I'm arriving in Japan on the 8th, then spend a few days in Hokkaido before i go to Tokyo on the 13th.

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #95 on: June 18, 2015, 03:45:17 pm »
I finally booked all hotels and flights. I'm arriving in Japan on the 8th, then spend a few days in Hokkaido before i go to Tokyo on the 13th.
Too bad you're not going to be there a day earlier. You could have went to the Producer's Lounge event:
http://www.zr.akaboo.jp/zronly/item/p0176.html

I don't know what's in store, but it looks like it's taking place at Tokyo Big Sight, so ...maybe a large gathering of Producers? If anyone is there in Japan early it might worth checking out.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 18, 2015, 04:34:01 pm »
Isn't that on the 5th? So about 2 weeks before the concert.

And btw: Sorry, i arrive in Japan on the 9th, not the 8th, that's when the plane leaves here :p

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2015, 03:08:06 am »
Only a month left before the concert, guys!  Can really feel the hype!!(I ain't even going lol)  Does everyone who's going got their gear ready?  I was looking up the concert merch and damn those light sticks look glorious. 

http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=12836

37 lights total for all the idols, holy crap man. XD  Must be a pain the butt to manage 'em all.  I always wondered how those things work.  And how long do they even last?(If I had those pretty babies I'd want them to last forever lol)  Anyone here with experience in this sort thing wanna share how it's like?

I like this one.  Has all the necessary goods, everything organized and whatnot.(this guy's ready to cheer for that Azusa  ;D)

Being an Im@s fan means serious business.  8)

Looks like a ton of fun though.  Now I really wish I was going.(maybe next year  ;))  Well, this goes without saying, but make sure to cheer on our girls extra hard!!  ;D
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:19:05 am by Nayre »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2015, 03:41:15 am »
I used to use glow sticks when going trick or treating. I think they start to dim after a few hours. You activate them by bending them, which breaks open a vial of hydrogen peroxide inside the glow stick, which mixes with some other chemical(s) to produce light.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2015, 03:45:09 am »
I'm buying a color changing penlight variant because I don't want to deal with buppan lines or all of those penlights. Just sounds like more of a hassle than it's worth!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2015, 05:40:00 am »
Those are convenient for most concerts, but I want to make my hands like Wolverine with rainbow claws and wave them around like a madman  ;D

On that note, though, I'm starting to see a few concerts and events these plastic boxes that change color at the same time that attendees wear. The noticed these were used during Mircosofts' conference at E3 this past week, but also used as wrist straps at a Silent Siren concert.
https://youtu.be/Kl06qtely-U

It's cool that they're automatically set to one color all at once during a song at a specific time. Imagine they used those for imas concerts -- and not having to strap pen lights around yourself like Rambo.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2015, 05:57:47 am »
Those are convenient for most concerts, but I want to make my hands like Wolverine with rainbow claws and wave them around like a madman  ;D

Yes!  I believe that is the beauty of it all and what makes it so goshdarn fun! XD
Plus there's something special about having personalized "cheer sticks" for each idol.

On that note, though, I'm starting to see a few concerts and events these plastic boxes that change color at the same time that attendees wear. The noticed these were used during Mircosofts' conference at E3 this past week, but also used as wrist straps at a Silent Siren concert.
https://youtu.be/Kl06qtely-U

It's cool that they're automatically set to one color all at once during a song at a specific time. Imagine they used those for imas concerts -- and not having to strap pen lights around yourself like Rambo.

Woah, those are pretty neat!  But, I still think light sticks are easier to coordinate with(and more fun) and suits the nature of im@s concerts more.(and more fun! XD)

lol at the crowd collectively headbanging at 3:26.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 08:33:16 am by Nayre »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2015, 06:00:04 am »
So they're not chemical glow sticks but individual battery powered penlights instead? They might just last forever, then. ;D

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2015, 02:34:16 pm »
So they're not chemical glow sticks but individual battery powered penlights instead? They might just last forever, then. ;D

Yes they are. Would be really sad otherwise, especially for the price...

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #104 on: June 21, 2015, 04:50:29 pm »
Chemical glowers will fade out to nothing within a short while, you really don't wanna wave blackout glow sticks for the encore, do you?

But... I was kinda disappointed by the quality of I MUST GO!. Although it was released in 320k, but to me, it sounds like 64k on my PC, while all the others are way better than it is. Felt like my speakers were covered with a thick cloth.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2015, 04:55:05 pm by OniZetto »

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!