Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015  (Read 47478 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2015, 06:29:16 am »
If it's actual grass, it should be fine. I've been to some events where I just parked myself on the grass and enjoyed it a ton. I actually like it more than normal seats sometimes. But I was on a grassy hill with a blanket for 3-4 hours when I saw Fall Out Boy and I don't think I sat down once, so ymmv.

But if it's the nasty plastic stuff with rubber dirt, yeah, it's hell. The "dirt" gets stuck everywhere, it's itchy and gross, and it conducts heat like a mother. Seriously, my yoga class in high school did an outdoor session on our football field and they had to cut the class short because even with a mat it just sucked.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2015, 07:06:28 am »
I did a bit of research on the turf in Seibu Dome and it's artificial. Enjoy sitting there for hours.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2015, 08:21:05 am »
Well, they don't say you can't bring a cushion...
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #78 on: June 07, 2015, 10:51:31 pm »
That's a nice deal. I'd actually like to chill on the cool floor as opposed to standing shoulder-to-shoulder for hours. ...But this is imas, so I don't mind! Too bad they probably won't allow you to bring in ice boxes. Drinking a few cold ones while listening to Colorful Days would be awesome.
Btw: i just noticed you only have 3 posts, and all 3 are from today in this topic. So let me welcome you to project im@s ;)
Thanks! I guess as an update, I managed to grab 2-day tickets via auction (Almost got the 346 Pro seating for Day 2. I probably would have if I knew what exactly it offered). Here's hoping they'll mail them on time before I fly out.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: June 08, 2015, 11:49:36 am »
From the looks of it, I totally didn't win those tickets, but at least I won an IM@S themed banapassport card.
Not exactly like this, but IM@S themed at least.

Lawn seats here I come though, hopefully.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 11:56:28 am by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 08, 2015, 12:48:10 pm »
Meanwhile, does anyone have any expertise to share on buying auctioned tickets, or using tickets that you didn't get/win yourself? I'm looking at Yahoo Japan auctions and I'm becoming extremely tempted to take on bids, but I'm highly concerned about auctioned tickets as they can be refused if discovered by Bamco or someone else similar. I just don't want to end up paying for an as-is ticket that becomes invalid without prior knowledge of what I can be getting myself into.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:56:44 pm by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #81 on: June 08, 2015, 07:11:33 pm »
Meanwhile, does anyone have any expertise to share on buying auctioned tickets, or using tickets that you didn't get/win yourself? I'm looking at Yahoo Japan auctions and I'm becoming extremely tempted to take on bids, but I'm highly concerned about auctioned tickets as they can be refused if discovered by Bamco or someone else similar. I just don't want to end up paying for an as-is ticket that becomes invalid without prior knowledge of what I can be getting myself into.
That's what I did. After every other service had some issue with acquiring these tickets, I settled with YJA.

The thing is, I won the bid, but I won't be able to pay for it until they receive the tickets, and that's about two weeks before the concert when the seller receives them and sends it out to them (I believe they already paid for it).

From there I have two options; ship express to my home in the U.S. or have them ship to the hotel I'm staying out. I leave a week before the concert dates so it's a bit of a gamble even if shipped the fastest route to my home, so I'll likely do the latter (that reminds me, I have to check with Hotel Gracery on that). YJA can also arrange a pick-up at their Tokyo office, just check with them on that through e-mail.

As for anyone finding out if our tickets are auctioned ones, I don't know. I won't say nothin' if you won't..  8)

But yeah, if none if this falls through, I'll get take a few swigs and then try my luck at the grass field.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #82 on: June 12, 2015, 06:36:20 pm »
Special 10th Anniversary illustration by Atsushi Nishigori.

And the YouTube version of the I MUST GO preview for those without Nico Nico Douga access.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_6SMZZ67bc
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2015, 03:34:30 am »
oh god. All this server overloading and "Please come back again" only to see availability go from a circle to an X is dismaying.
Auctions are going to to hurt my bank account.

edit: I'm already seeing those lawn tickets on yahoo auctions already. ugh.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 03:36:03 am by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2015, 04:20:25 am »
oh god. All this server overloading and "Please come back again" only to see availability go from a circle to an X is dismaying.
Auctions are going to to hurt my bank account.

edit: I'm already seeing those lawn tickets on yahoo auctions already. ugh.
Oh man, you're not kidding. I see single day tickets going for twice as much for what I'm paying for the two days...
Hope it works out for you. I don't think Japan tolerates scalpers hanging out in front of events.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2015, 03:42:22 pm »
This song and it's lyrics are pretty touching, fitting for a 10th anniversary song. Here are the lyrics roughly translated, feel free to edit them.

I wonder what kind of future lies beyond the other end of this path we're walking
Let's start walking to confirm what that future is

Yes, the beginning is still a small hope, no matter where we advance that miracle will become our power.
No matter what the beginning is something you can't do skillfully. No matter how many times you get lost you'll find the true path.

Dreams you want to come true, Dreams you want to achieve, they're something that can be granted no matter the person
Let's line up everyone's dreams and turn them into a big story

Because you were there, because we believe in you, together with you we'll look up towards the sky.

I'll never forget these emotions that feel like they're going to overflow

I wonder what kind of world will open beyond the other end of this path we're walking
Let's keep walking to confirm what that world is

Thanks alot for this!  Damn, bawling my eyes out right now.

I like it a lot more than idol power rainbow! It sounds like it's from a musical tbh.

Is it just 765 singing? I hear Iori and Haruka pretty well but I could swear I hear Tsubasa too.

Aye, agreed.  And it sounds more like a birthday song to me.(reminds me of this)

I believe it's the main 3 girls from all 3 games.

Can't wait for the release... this year is really full of surprises :o

Yesh, can say that again.  Btw, is there a release date yet?  ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2015, 07:03:29 pm by Nayre »

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: June 15, 2015, 06:54:19 pm »
And the YouTube version of the I MUST GO preview for those without Nico Nico Douga access.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_6SMZZ67bc

Oh, didn't see this.  Thanks for posting!

Holy crap!  It gets released on my birthday! XDDD!!!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #87 on: June 16, 2015, 08:31:09 pm »
The song will be available via iTune store on June 19th.

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #88 on: June 16, 2015, 09:16:41 pm »
It's funny that the song is called Ai Must Go considering it's what a lot of us fans have been saying concerning the live

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: June 16, 2015, 09:23:02 pm »
It's funny that the song is called Ai Must Go considering it's what a lot of us fans have been saying concerning the live

I don't think it's coincidence.

I just hope it doesn't mean that some of the seiyuus will stop or that they are shutting down the original idols entirely.