Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015  (Read 47473 times)

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
Re: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015
« Reply #60 on: May 22, 2015, 09:40:06 am »
I don't know if there will be a first-come-first-serve type of ticket sale. Currently there is a second lottery going on, one where you don't need codes to apply.

There should be, not at the door but online, but whatever server is used to buy tickets'll be hammered into oblivion the second general purchase starts. I've heard from a few places that it's its own kind of lottery, and you might not always get enough of a connection to get you to the end. They all sell out in like... twenty minutes or something insane.

There's always auctions too, but obviously the man doesn't like it when other people sell his tickets. I don't even know how they'd know unless they catch you handing over cash at the site, but if they find out, they might not let you in. I do have friends that've used auction sites for these tickets before, though, and they didn't have problems.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #61 on: May 22, 2015, 12:46:46 pm »
There should be, not at the door but online, but whatever server is used to buy tickets'll be hammered into oblivion the second general purchase starts. I've heard from a few places that it's its own kind of lottery, and you might not always get enough of a connection to get you to the end. They all sell out in like... twenty minutes or something insane.
I was afraid of that. I expected it, though. I considered getting them through auction in the first place, but that's really cutting it close. It's the best/only alternative by that point, though, I guess.

As for the Japan Concert Tickets site I mentioned earlier, good news and bad news. They allow lottery tickets to be processed. Finally! The bad (other than still not getting them even if they tried all they could) is that you must have an address in Japan that they will be able to send them to. They say they'll likely ship them 2-3 weeks before the concert.
Well, I guess this is the bad if you're trying to get the tickets outside Japan and don't know or want to bother your friends there. I'll have to see if my hotel there will hold them for that long or I may have to plan my trip a litter earlier than expected...

But animagic4u might still have her spare ticket for both days
That would be cool. I don't want to appear to be rude or make it seem like I'm leeching, though. Really, I was curious if any imas fans from abroad were going at this alone too, but I've come to realize this ticket system kind of makes it nigh impossible ^^'
If things go smoothly on my end and I somehow manage to secure spare tickets I'll definitely let anyone here know asap.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 12:49:07 pm by nastynate »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 22, 2015, 01:12:29 pm »
That would be cool. I don't want to appear to be rude or make it seem like I'm leeching, though. Really, I was curious if any imas fans from abroad were going at this alone too, but I've come to realize this ticket system kind of makes it nigh impossible ^^'
If things go smoothly on my end and I somehow manage to secure spare tickets I'll definitely let anyone here know asap.

At least a few days ago she was still searching for someone to "relieve" her of her spare ticket. Since she already paid it (won with a credit card) she will lose the money if she can't find someone who wants it (see the previous page). Just send her a forum PM.

What do you mean by "going at this alone"?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 01:14:58 pm by Naryoril »

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2015, 01:47:13 pm »
What do you mean by "going at this alone"?
Just that; a fan from abroad who decided to finally up and go to attend the event. I've been meaning to give it try for years (been a fan since 2007), and it being the 10th I figured it this was it. This is the first time I've ever tried getting tickets this way, too, though, so it's a little overwhelming for me, but not impossible. As an aside, I know there are other acts in Japan where they do even a more complicated ticketing system that they allow members (of official clubs, I think) to get tickets, but you have to pay to be a member, and not only that you have to pay to be a specific member to get a specific lottery ticket, etc. Anyway, some fans create a system on their own to help with all that, but it's kind of ...intrusive?

I understand how it is, but it just kind of sucks if you just want to get the tickets direct, you know? It's cool that this way the fans who really want to be there will go through the effort (I've been to concerts where there weren't much of fans and the audience were just "hanging out"), but going through this loop de loop... And not even for the actual ticket, but for a lottery... Of something where fans have spent already an insane amount on...

But I digress! Even I don't go, this is all good to know to prepare for next year.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 22, 2015, 02:01:06 pm »
I can really relate, i'm in the same boat as you. I'm a fan since im@s 2 and i wanted to go to the 10th, it being a big anniversary and all, but i had no idea on how to go about it. So i made a new thread here about this topic:

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2219.0.html

I got a lot of useful info here and it resulted in an invite to HPT, a group that worked together to get the tickets by sharing spare tickets won in the lottery amongst each other. There are also a bunch of people in there who went to several events before and have experience, that also helped a lot.

In the end i got lucky and would have gotten the tickets even without their help (i won 6 in total and only need 1 and i organized the shipping of the tickets through my japanese teacher), but all the info definitely made everything easier, including "getting rid of" my spare tickets. Not to mention the things that are about to come until the concert is over.

Btw: i just noticed you only have 3 posts, and all 3 are from today in this topic. So let me welcome you to project im@s ;)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 02, 2015, 05:00:00 pm »
Here's a preview for アイ MUST GO! (I MUST GO!), the theme song for this event. It'll be released on iTunes on June 19th. It'll be sung by the same group as they did with IDOL POWER RAINBOW.

Lyricist: mft
Composers: Koji Nakagawa and Keiki Kobayashi
Arranger: Keiki Kobayashi

And here's the lyrics (found here.)

この道の向こう進んだ先は
どんな未来があるのだろう
その未来を確かめるため
歩いていくよ

そう まだ始まりは ちっちゃい希望なんだ
どこへ進んでも その奇跡が力になる
なんでも始まりは 上手に出来ないもの
何度も迷っては見つけて行く 本当の道

なりたい夢 なしたい夢
誰だってある 叶えたいこと
みんなの夢 一つに並んで
でかい物語作ろう

君がいたから 君を信じて
君と二人で 仰ぐ空

溢れ出しそうな この想いが
ずっと 忘れずにいるよ

この道の向こう進んだ先は
どんな世界が開くだろう
その世界を確かめるため
歩き続けるんだ
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 01:43:48 pm by ChocoCats »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 02, 2015, 05:11:35 pm »
I like it a lot more than idol power rainbow! It sounds like it's from a musical tbh.

Is it just 765 singing? I hear Iori and Haruka pretty well but I could swear I hear Tsubasa too.

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2015, 02:19:25 am »
Here's a preview for アイ MUST GO! (I MUST GO!), the theme song for this event. It'll be released on iTunes late June.

Lyricist: mft
Composers: Koji Nakagawa and Keiki Kobayashi

And here's the lyrics (found here.)

この道の向こう進んだ先は
どんな未来があるのだろう
その未来を確かめるため
歩いていくよ

そう まだ始まりは ちっちゃい希望なんだ
どこへ進んでも その奇跡が力になる
なんでも始まりは 上手に出来ないもの
何度も迷っては見つけて行く 本当の道

なりたい夢 なしたい夢
誰だってある 叶えたいこと
みんなの夢 一つに並んで
でかい物語作ろう

君がいたから 君を信じて
君と二人で 仰ぐ空

溢れ出しそうな この想いが
ずっと 忘れずにいるよ

この道の向こう進んだ先は
どんな世界が開くだろう
その世界を確かめるため
歩き続けるんだ
This song and it's lyrics are pretty touching, fitting for a 10th anniversary song. Here are the lyrics roughly translated, feel free to edit them.

I wonder what kind of future lies beyond the other end of this path we're walking
Let's start walking to confirm what that future is

Yes, the beginning is still a small hope, no matter where we advance that miracle will become our power.
No matter what the beginning is something you can't do skillfully. No matter how many times you get lost you'll find the true path.

Dreams you want to come true, Dreams you want to achieve, they're something that can be granted no matter the person
Let's line up everyone's dreams and turn them into a big story

Because you were there, because we believe in you, together with you we'll look up towards the sky.

I'll never forget these emotions that feel like they're going to overflow

I wonder what kind of world will open beyond the other end of this path we're walking
Let's keep walking to confirm what that world is

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2015, 08:04:22 am »
Koji Nakagawa and Keiki Kobayashi!! After listening to the preview, I knew they will never make us disappointed!!

Can't wait for the release... this year is really full of surprises :o

I like it a lot more than idol power rainbow! It sounds like it's from a musical tbh.

Is it just 765 singing? I hear Iori and Haruka pretty well but I could swear I hear Tsubasa too.

Don't forget that Million Live vocal actresses are also going to participate this anniversary ;D
« Last Edit: June 03, 2015, 08:07:28 am by OniZetto »

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2015, 06:17:48 am »
I've decided.
Lack of fulfillment and fun abroad has beckoned me to buy any extra tickets, hopefully 2-day ones, at this point.
I failed the 2nd round lottery that was online, and it feels hopeless to try to buy them the old fashioned way since it might take me a while to navigate whatever website it will be sold on.
I'm on standby on this statement though. Still waiting on that Taiko no tatsujin lottery.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #70 on: June 05, 2015, 01:31:34 am »
If anybody is going to the concert and can't find a seat, don't worry! You can sit on the grass!

http://idolmaster.jp/blog/?p=13348

That nice, comfy, itchy grass! :3!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2015, 01:38:07 am »
You might as well bring a lawn chair. :P
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 05, 2015, 03:51:54 am »
You might as well bring a lawn chair. :P

If I read the article right, people are not allowed to bring or use their own chairs.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #73 on: June 05, 2015, 05:03:56 am »
Sitting on grass seating is awful.
Trust me, I know from several times at the spring training games I went to as a kid.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2015, 05:58:45 am »
Sitting on grass seating is awful.
Trust me, I know from several times at the spring training games I went to as a kid.
How awful are we speaking?
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!