Username: Password:

Author Topic: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015  (Read 47056 times)

Yui

• Producer
  • Presenting Pisces Yui!
    • View Profile
Re: Dome! THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2015
« Reply #180 on: July 19, 2015, 01:02:51 am »
Man... I wanted to be there to see all of this.
A friend of mine sent some photos of the event. Many stuffs being sold old, the stadium, et cetera. It must be really fun.
Anyway, may you have a good time in the concert today too. o/

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: July 19, 2015, 01:36:40 am »
Kugyuu always seems pretty nervous live, though. It's not her strong suit.

I saw that Numakura did Pon de Beach and I'm sooooo jealous. Since it came out I've wanted to see it live, it seems like it would go perfectly with all the "Oh"s and "everybody clap your hands".

One verse was sung more than a couple times so Numakura and the accompanying dance group could shoot water guns in front of the nearby audience.
Speaking of which, I wonder what kind of tickets were bought for arena-block tickets... I mean sitting out typically at the usual seats from afar made me think that as well as being jealous that I don't get to see the seiyuus up close.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #182 on: July 19, 2015, 01:57:33 am »
Kugyuu always seems pretty nervous live, though. It's not her strong suit.

I saw that Numakura did Pon de Beach and I'm sooooo jealous. Since it came out I've wanted to see it live, it seems like it would go perfectly with all the "Oh"s and "everybody clap your hands".

As fantastic as seeing Hiromi live was, Pon de Beach was probably my favorite moment of the entire concert. Not just the water gun (that's a definite plus tho!), but everyone around my area in B block just went mad with the calls. Watching all the teal pen lights moving wildly was an insane sight to see.

After yesterday I was beat. I sweated all morning in the goods line then before the dome opened I was covered with rain. Not that it phased me much, but I knew I couldn't make it out to the goods line again for the 10th 765Pro lights on the last next day, which sucks, but at least I got the CG set. It can mostly pass for the 765Pro calls, but it doesn't have anything close to red or white so I just turn off the light for Eriko's and Azumi's bits.  :-[
But, yeah, Day 2 I'm just taking it easy.

And man, the line outside the station after the concert was over... Phew! Hope everyone got back okay. After the encore I bolted out 'cause I saw what was coming. Most people hate driving out the parking lot at stadiums but try getting on a train with thousands of people waiting...

Anyway, time or Day 2!

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #183 on: July 19, 2015, 02:17:14 am »
First day was great, though I collapsed as soon as I got back to the hotel. Geez, the train back to Ueno was... ugh.

Speaking of which, I wonder what kind of tickets were bought for arena-block tickets... I mean sitting out typically at the usual seats from afar made me think that as well as being jealous that I don't get to see the seiyuus up close.

You still have to contend with other people's heads to see what's going on. Unless you're in Arena A (in the middle of the stages), then you'll only be able to see the seiyuu when they get to your part of the arena. You'll be looking up at the screen for anything else.

I think I might pop up in the BD with the seats I got though - one of the cameras was one row behind me. If anyone remembers the first guy to cheer for Kugyuu after Mata ne (or if they heard a faint, lone "Ganbare" in the middle of the song), that was me!

If you see someone dressed as Ryou (T-shirt and jeans DS version) today... that's probably me. I don't think I saw anyone do that yesterday. I'll be gettin' to the dome at around noon. I'll be in the stands today, next to (but not in) the section with the plushy seats, so we'll have a better view of what's going on. I'm afraid we might be a little far from the action, though.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:30:46 am by Cael K. »
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: July 19, 2015, 02:34:07 am »
After today's concert, I will probably go screw around in Akihabara playing rhythm games/playing crane games to get this month's release of puchi plushies. I might not have much enthusiam this time around since I haven't really gotten to know the Cinderellas and Million.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #185 on: July 19, 2015, 04:51:31 pm »
Day 2 complete.
Phew... What a ride that was. I was completely soaked by the intermission. It looked like I wet myself!

I was expecting more-or-less a repeat of yesterday's show a bit, sort of like the other events, but they showed quite a bit of love for the CG and ML fans a bit today. I'm also REALLY glad I skipped on getting up early for goods. I swear I was about to pass out at least a couple times during the show -- and I had plenty of water along with me for the show! Had to kneel down a bit and regain my focus, but I was fine from then on.

Sorry I didn't met any of you who went, but I love the group shots I saw on Twitter! If I go again next year I'll definitely be more prepared. This was my first trip abroad, let alone Japan, so I wanted to go at my own pace. And if you never went to an imas live before, definitely consider it. This was a nice location; not a bad seat in the house, imo. Can't wait to see what shots they got for the BDs!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: July 19, 2015, 05:33:45 pm »
After today's concert, I will probably go screw around in Akihabara playing rhythm games/playing crane games to get this month's release of puchi plushies. I might not have much enthusiam this time around since I haven't really gotten to know the Cinderellas and Million.

Are you good at crane games? If not it might be easier to just buy the ones you want in shops. You can also find the older ones (try Kbooks for example). Yukipo might be a problem tough, i only saw a single one, and she is watching over me right now.

Day 2 complete.
Phew... What a ride that was. I was completely soaked by the intermission. It looked like I wet myself!

I was expecting more-or-less a repeat of yesterday's show a bit, sort of like the other events, but they showed quite a bit of love for the CG and ML fans a bit today. I'm also REALLY glad I skipped on getting up early for goods. I swear I was about to pass out at least a couple times during the show -- and I had plenty of water along with me for the show! Had to kneel down a bit and regain my focus, but I was fine from then on.

Sorry I didn't met any of you who went, but I love the group shots I saw on Twitter! If I go again next year I'll definitely be more prepared. This was my first trip abroad, let alone Japan, so I wanted to go at my own pace. And if you never went to an imas live before, definitely consider it. This was a nice location; not a bad seat in the house, imo. Can't wait to see what shots they got for the BDs!

I was completely soaked by the time of the first MC... they started off with ready, then the cinderella and million live main songs and appended The Idolm@ster 2nd remix, 4 hype songs in a row in that weather...

Imo it was a bit too much of a repeat. I would have preferred if they did other songs instead of furufuru future, relations and overmaster, as much as i like the latter 2 songs, but they already played them yesterday and they are not really allstar songs like jibun restart, masterpiece and such.

What group shot do you mean? With the basketball jersey?
And what seat did you have?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 05:37:44 pm by Naryoril »

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: July 19, 2015, 05:38:47 pm »
Are you good at crane games? If not it might be easier to just buy the ones you want in shops. You can also find the older ones (try Kbooks for example). Yukipo might be a problem tough, i only saw a single one, and she is watching over me right now.

Depends on the set-up, I tend to be very stubborn.

Anyway, the 2nd day was amazing to me. Years of pent up fandom as a foreign P, and I let it all out at this concert. I can only hope I will get another chance to go to another one. I should also consider making a Twitter or something :|
And by the way, what exactly were Mingosu and Nakamura talking about after they sang My Song? I know it was sad, but being all tired and sweaty, I couldn't focus my Japanese skills.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 05:43:08 pm by Saturos »
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: July 19, 2015, 05:46:02 pm »
being stubborn at crane games can be very expensive.

She asked if people realized that the 6 who were on stage for my song were all in this together for 10 years. Nu, Azumin and Yumi only joined later and the others were not at 10th.
And then she talked about how they never expected to end up giving a concert in such a place when they auditioned for im@s 10 years ago and stuff like that. I didn't understand everything either.

So it wasn't sad, but extremely emotional nonetheless.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: July 19, 2015, 07:52:32 pm »
So I looked at the setlist and... Dang. It's like a dream come true. MLs singing CG songs, CGs singing 765 songs... If only we got more covers in the actual sub series.

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: July 19, 2015, 10:22:35 pm »
So I looked at the setlist and... Dang. It's like a dream come true. MLs singing CG songs, CGs singing 765 songs... If only we got more covers in the actual sub series.
Where did you find the setlist? I've been looking for it myself with no luck.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: July 19, 2015, 10:34:35 pm »
http://imasnews765.com/?p=13539
Here. You need to know some name kanji though.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #192 on: July 19, 2015, 11:24:42 pm »
I was totally lost at some points during this day - they did a bunch of Million Live songs and I'm not familiar with those.

Seats in A58 weren't that bad at all. I had a nice view of everything goin' on. My fingers were all tired out from holding lights between each finger though. And my voice... gaah... I got karaoke reservations today!
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: July 20, 2015, 06:54:21 am »
I just found and bought the 10th aniversary poster that I wanted from the goods line, but couldn't get, at a store in Akihabara. Lmao.
1200 yen more than the original price, but the only price to pay I guess.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: July 20, 2015, 05:02:13 pm »
1200 more isn't that bad. I saw The 765 pro pen lights for 28000 instead of 15000. Fortunately I managed to et 2 sets of those. But I forgot to buy a 10th towel... I'm sure they will soon show up in auctions and the like though