Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello?  (Read 2437 times)

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
Hello?
« on: February 11, 2015, 05:34:40 pm »
I'm really new to this forum.

But anyway, I am Ivan the Mouse. I'm a 22-year-old male from the Philippines.

I can't tell you much about myself because I have no idea either, but I am a man of many interests, mostly media-related. And, of course, one of them is Idolmaster. So, that's why I've appropriated to register in this forum, so that I could discuss the franchise with other fans.

Speaking of being a fan, I cannot call myself a hardcore fan on the merit that I haven't played the games, due to lack of funding (Read: Can't afford.) and not being a Japanese speaker. I do, however, immensely enjoy the franchise so far, even as a secondary fan. I don't mind being a secondary fan, because I am secondary or casual fan of many things myself. So, I just compensate it with reading the wiki from time to time, as well as gathering second-hand info from all around the Internet.

But anyway, pleased to meet you all.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello?
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2015, 05:50:29 pm »
Welcome to the fold, Ivan.

Reflecting on many interests, what would those be? Idolmaster for one would be a given. Funding is also something to get by, certainly, but to get around the language barrier for the gameplay asset is very doable. Moreover, have you dabbled with the anime (765, CG or Puchimas)?
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2015, 05:59:24 pm »
Welcome to the fold, Ivan.

Reflecting on many interests, what would those be? Idolmaster for one would be a given. Funding is also something to get by, certainly, but to get around the language barrier for the gameplay asset is very doable. Moreover, have you dabbled with the anime (765, CG or Puchimas)?

Mostly, my interests are media-related, such as anime, video games, films, television, books, etc. I also could dabble in art sometimes, such as graphic design or drawing, but I'm not too good at it.

And yes, I have watched the anime, mostly 765, the movie and currently following CG. The idea of Puchimas don't appeal to me in anyway, so I don't watch it.

Eh, this captcha is a bit troublesome.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2015, 07:49:02 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Ivan!

I'm on the same vein as you. I've never played the games, but I listen to the music, read the manga, and watch the anime.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2015, 07:52:42 pm »
Well, I wouldn't deem it captcha so much as telling us more of yourself. On the subject of ongoing anime, what's your take with Cinderella Girls so far? Anya's been my personal favourite, with Rin following close now that I've seen her. Here's to hoping they'll give the Goddess Kaede a much substantial role, too. :3
« Last Edit: February 11, 2015, 07:58:00 pm by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2015, 08:18:31 pm »
Welcome, Ivan! :D Why is your name Ivan the Mouse? ???

Puchimas is funny, especially the first season. Have you watched any episodes of Puchimas? If not, you should watch a handful of episodes, maybe you'll get hooked.

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2015, 08:55:41 pm »
Well, I wouldn't deem it captcha so much as telling us more of yourself. On the subject of ongoing anime, what's your take with Cinderella Girls so far? Anya's been my personal favourite, with Rin following close now that I've seen her. Here's to hoping they'll give the Goddess Kaede a much substantial role, too. :3

Miku-kitty caught me. But I like them all, actually, the main group.

Welcome, Ivan! :D Why is your name Ivan the Mouse? ???

Ivan came from a time when my internet persona was a Soviet conscript from RA2.
The Mouse, because they called me a mouse back in primary school days for having large two front teeth.

EX_cavate

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2015, 04:57:10 am »
Welcome, Ivan!

I wish I could go to the Philippines. I'm Filipino and I've never been there. How are things over there?

Also, do you have a favorite idol and a favorite song?

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2015, 09:07:26 am »
Welcome, Ivan!

I wish I could go to the Philippines. I'm Filipino and I've never been there. How are things over there?

Also, do you have a favorite idol and a favorite song?

If I told you anything about the Philippines right now, I would telling unpleasant things. So, by that, I could only say that it is doing fine and never been better.

I seriously never really have a favorite idol, but I do like Miki and Yayoi. And, of course, I like Kiramekirari.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2015, 07:25:10 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Ivan! Hope you like it here. :D

The Mouse, because they called me a mouse back in primary school days for having large two front teeth.

We're in the same boat there. My two front teeth are so big it's given me a bit of an overbite. Braces help, but they can't fix the big teeth.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!