Username: Password:

Author Topic: A pleasure to meet you :)  (Read 3207 times)

Zexxel

• Greenhorn
  • A pleasure to meet your acquaintance :)
    • View Profile
A pleasure to meet you :)
« on: January 09, 2015, 06:02:41 pm »
It is nice to meet all of you ^^ rather it is nice to see you all again for i had a previous account which i had lost hmhm >< I may be rather detached and slack on things especially on consistency of my activeness... I shall do my best to do make time for this as my love for idolm@ster remains... ^^

Personal Info: i am a very plain person but i have come to a conclusion that i am bisexual ^^ (i do not know if it is okay to state this  in this forum but this is what stood me out as my personal info :3) other than that, i am but a cut and paste stereotypical nerd ><

Sex: i am male.
Country of Origin: i am where the storms lay rampant (i applaud your sharp wits if you perchance guessed or assumed it right but this may as well be a secret ^^)
Age (upon joining): i am 18 years of age :)
Hobbies: i do love singing, dancing and acting. (Although i am quite not good at it, nonetheless i enjoy them ^^)

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: i came across from trying to learn more about idolmaster...?

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: initially, i remained a silent member here but i wished to join is to communicate and share my love for idolmaster with others ^^

Q: Do you play it?
A: yes, although i have only played the sp series and the shiny festa games for i am only limited with handheld games...

Q: Do you wish you could play it? (Ignore this part if above answer is "Yes")
A: i still do wish to play ofa though ^^ but it might require much money an effort hmhmhm

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: it would have to be takane hands down since no matter which idol i shared an affinity with, subconsciously i end up choosing takane ^^ (and ritsuko and azusa as well!)

Q: Why is your username "<insert username here>"?
A: hmhmhm that is a secret ;)

Q: What are you in to right now?
A: i am into playing vita games as of the moment :3 disgaea, persona, tales series and the like hehe

Q: What is your motto?
A: two in harmony surpasses one in perfection.

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: it could anyone or everyone ^^

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: pondering as to whether or not i should have stated my identity... Maybe it has developed into a complex i fear T_T also, i am in pursuit of searching songs that touch people's hearts (in my opinion) and cherish them [songs i had appreciated since the beginning is tonari ni..., yakusoku and saihyou] if you know songs which bring people to tears, i would appreciate it if you share it with me ^^

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: none as of the moment :) i am but an ardent fan who wish to share my feelings with others hmhmhm ^^

So with that... Let us share our feelings of appreciation towards idolmaster friends... ^^
Come. Let us traverse this path called life together...

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
Re: A pleasure to meet you :)
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2015, 06:45:04 pm »
WE-E-ELCOME!!!!  :D
Have you watched either anim@s or XenoMas? HAVE YOU WATCHED THE FIRST EPISODE OF CINDERELLA GIRLS? I have watched it 30 minutes ago and I loved every second of it! ^-^

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2015, 07:56:12 pm »
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2015, 08:09:10 pm »
Welcome!

There are a lot of storms where you live? I like a good storm now and then. ^^

Zexxel

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2015, 03:49:35 am »
I have actually yet to watch the first episode of cinderella girls because i have rather slow internet connection TAT but i have watched idolmaster and their shiny festas :) xenoglassia was nice but i threw me off with the sci fi shift @_@ hehe. I really do want to watch the idolmaster the movie but i don't recall it having subs yet sadly T_T buuuut i had a question which may be rather stupid but iskotori really the reason why kuroi and takagi fought and disbanded? All i saw was a poster with kotori and the middle and i got confused x3

Oh and i'm from the philippines ^^ hmhm. Nice to meet you :3

AkuAkane

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2015, 04:13:09 am »
I have actually yet to watch the first episode of cinderella girls because i have rather slow internet connection TAT but i have watched idolmaster and their shiny festas :) xenoglassia was nice but i threw me off with the sci fi shift @_@ hehe. I really do want to watch the idolmaster the movie but i don't recall it having subs yet sadly T_T buuuut i had a question which may be rather stupid but iskotori really the reason why kuroi and takagi fought and disbanded? All i saw was a poster with kotori and the middle and i got confused x3

Oh and i'm from the philippines ^^ hmhm. Nice to meet you :3

If by subs you mean English subs the Im@s movie has been subbed for several months, but I'm assuming you mean into your native language. Nice to see a fan of Azusa and Takane; welcome to the forum.
Top 5 Original 765PRO Girls=Makoto, Azusa, Takane, Iori, Hibiki
Top 5 Cinderella Girls=Takumi, Rina, Natsuki, Tomoe, Akane
Top 5 Million Live Girls=Matsuri, Noriko, Roco, Julia, Chizuru
Top 5 SideM Guys=Suzaku, Michiru, Kyoji, Ryu, Michio

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2015, 06:27:35 am »
I had the impression that Kuroi and Takagi, when they were working together, had more idols than just Kotori. :) I do wish the writers would elaborate more on the past when Kotori was an idol and the events that led to Kuroi's departure, but maybe that part of the story never existed in detail. They just left the past as a mysterious fog.

SideM

• Greenhorn
  • We are PSYCHO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2015, 10:11:03 am »
Welcome to the forums! :D

I also love dancing, and I'm also not very good at it XD Have you tried learning any of the Im@s dances?

Zexxel

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2015, 01:55:05 pm »
If by subs you mean English subs the Im@s movie has been subbed for several months, but I'm assuming you mean into your native language. Nice to see a fan of Azusa and Takane; welcome to the forum.

Ehhhhhh?!?! My otaku friend has failed me T_T he promised to update me as soon as there were eng subs of idolmaster movie... I kept waiting and not knowing >< and yes ^^ on the very first episode of idolmaster, i knew the two of them would be my favorite in terms of voices and personalities (i'm a sucker for princess types *-*)

I had the impression that Kuroi and Takagi, when they were working together, had more idols than just Kotori. :) I do wish the writers would elaborate more on the past when Kotori was an idol and the events that led to Kuroi's departure, but maybe that part of the story never existed in detail. They just left the past as a mysterious fog.

I see... It would have been interesting if they cast more light on that though ^^ but considering the multiple universes imas has now... It wouldn't connect much. Although having a game dedicated for past imas idols and such rivaling the fresh kuroi pro would be quite interesting but i think it's a bit of a backward idea considering they are releasing lots of new idols as it is ^^

Welcome to the forums! :D

I also love dancing, and I'm also not very good at it XD Have you tried learning any of the Im@s dances?

Hehe i have tried kirmakirari, do dai, go my way and tonari ni... I did all of them sloppily and some of them not completely since i simply dance them cuz they are a good source of exercise! ^^ especially kiramekirari... I do wanted to try overmaster although it's a bit hard copying it >< i'm glad i found a kindred spirit who is interested on imas dances :D what imas dances have you tried out? :3

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2015, 03:02:26 pm »
For your question regarding Kotori's past did you reach this commu? If I remember correctly you only get it once you've produced all the idols successfully. While it's not in complete detail I thought it explained it pretty well.
http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Idolmaster_SP:PS:1712

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2015, 09:22:20 pm »
Have you finished watching Xenoglossia? Feel free to discuss it in a special topic!
http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2009.0.html

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2015, 01:47:44 am »
Welcome! BTW, skip Xenoglossia because the story sucks and has too much fan service. The Cinderella Girls anime had already released its 1st episode so watch whenever you can.

SideM

• Greenhorn
  • We are PSYCHO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2015, 02:34:00 am »
Hehe i have tried kirmakirari, do dai, go my way and tonari ni... I did all of them sloppily and some of them not completely since i simply dance them cuz they are a good source of exercise! ^^ especially kiramekirari... I do wanted to try overmaster although it's a bit hard copying it >< i'm glad i found a kindred spirit who is interested on imas dances :D what imas dances have you tried out? :3

Right now I've only learned Kiramekirari, but I want to learn Watashi-tachi wa Zutto Deshou next. And you're right about the exercise, sometimes I try to see how many times I can do Kiramekirari back to back. I'm only up to 3 :P

Zexxel

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2015, 04:12:46 pm »
Right now I've only learned Kiramekirari, but I want to learn Watashi-tachi wa Zutto Deshou next. And you're right about the exercise, sometimes I try to see how many times I can do Kiramekirari back to back. I'm only up to 3 :P

See? :D i can do as much as 3 too >< it's just so exhausting... I wonder how yayoi does it plus singing x)

For your question regarding Kotori's past did you reach this commu? If I remember correctly you only get it once you've produced all the idols successfully. While it's not in complete detail I thought it explained it pretty well.
http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Idolmaster_SP:PS:1712

Ahehehe ^_^7 i only understood bits of it since i'm not japanese literate and google translate jumbled up almost everything @_@ from what i can understand is that takagi had a dark past with kuroi which led him to sort of retire as a producer and saw the spunk in the protagonist and praised him to be the new president...? I apologize if i had not understood it accurately ><

Have you finished watching Xenoglossia? Feel free to discuss it in a special topic!
http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,2009.0.html

I'll try to put xenoglassia on my list ^^ as soon as i get a freaking good connection TAT streaming in my area has been a total torture for me...

Welcome! BTW, skip Xenoglossia because the story sucks and has too much fan service. The Cinderella Girls anime had already released its 1st episode so watch whenever you can.

I s-see... ^_^7 perhaps, it differs in opinions hehehe. I have been planning to watch em! *_* for takane-sama! (Oh wait... I'm not sure if she'll even guest there xD i keep forgetting huehuehue x3)