Username: Password:

Author Topic: MASTER ARTIST 3 series CDs  (Read 82245 times)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
Re: MASTER ARTIST 3 series CDs
« Reply #210 on: July 13, 2015, 05:45:00 pm »
Not only that, it's 4 CDs instead of 3 and Naomi has her baby child to take care of. Please be patient.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 07:53:19 pm by ChocoCats »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 13, 2015, 07:16:23 pm »
Hey, guys, it was a simple question, no need to dogpile them.

In any case, I can't see it being revealed this week (since the Columbia website will probably be updated with Shine!! and some 10th anniversary concert stuff), so next week at the very earliest. They've been cranking out these CDs at a breakneck pace so it won't be dreadfully long.

StarSeeker

• Greenhorn
  • HiHi!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 13, 2015, 07:49:41 pm »
um.. i would like to point out that batch 2's tracklist was shown the friday before the 1st batch was released and batch 3's was shown the friday before the 2nd was released so it seems like a legit question also who said they were downloading and not buying them instead >.> it seems people were way too harsh there

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 13, 2015, 08:19:18 pm »
um.. i would like to point out that batch 2's tracklist was shown the friday before the 1st batch was released and batch 3's was shown the friday before the 2nd was released so it seems like a legit question also who said they were downloading and not buying them instead >.> it seems people were way too harsh there

Because it sounds rather impatient? Are the responses unprofessional? Mostly yes, but I'm not gonna question other people here nor talk about the downloading stuff here.
I'm not sure how Columbia is going to handle the next set because it's 4 CDs instead of 3 and they didn't get that tracklist treatment like the previous sets. Not only that, Columbia also had a bunch of other IM@S CDs and other things going to be released in the upcoming days so the only thing we can do now is wait.

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 13, 2015, 08:50:04 pm »
@ Kawaii Lumi

If you want to keep track of im@s cd news through Columbia, go to http://columbia.jp/idolmaster/. That way you can check it almost everyday as much as your heart desires. I know I check it once a day for new stuff just in case. Just wait a little longer and the tracklist should at least be released. :)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 13, 2015, 09:03:07 pm »
Columbia usually post news every Friday EST unless the headline has "臨時" next to it. And speaking of CD recording companies, Columbia handles 765 and Cinderella Girls content while Lantis handles Million Live! and SideM content.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 28, 2015, 08:18:38 pm »
 So I got Chihayas CD and there was a code with it to download a special Shizuka na yoru version with chihaya mami and yukiho
is anyone interested in it? Cause I give away the code for free, but be aware, that you need 3 codes for the song, one from chihaya on from yukiho and one from mami
it is valid till the 7th of august
just pm me if you want the code
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 09:50:10 pm by Kimiko »

suzushinayuriko

• Witness my true power!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 31, 2015, 09:21:22 pm »
Just got around to listening to the last batch more!

Kosmos Cosmos surprised me. Coming from someone who usually prefers Yurina's old voice, I actually like the new version better. The original M@STER version was kind of off-pitch sometimes. I'm not sure if it's the voice effects or what, but Azumi doesn't sound as squeaky as she usually does. Agape is great.

Fate of the World and Do-dai are both good.

Saihyou's game version was better. Chihaya started off fairly weak ("umi no soko no you ni" was painful). She did get better as the song went on, but you could tell she was tired. I like it better than Ano Hi no Namida and Houkago Jump.

I love the M@STER instrumentals for Shizuka na Yoru ni Negai o. Chihaya's is probably the best.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 31, 2015, 10:02:23 pm »

Saihyou's game version was better. Chihaya started off fairly weak ("umi no soko no you ni" was painful). She did get better as the song went on, but you could tell she was tired. 
I love the M@STER instrumentals for Shizuka na Yoru ni Negai o. Chihaya's is probably the best.

I have the listened to saihyou now every day at least 3 times (yeah I love that song)
first I have thought the same as you that the game version was better, but if you listen to the master version more, it gets really good. ^^

JNiles

• Producer
  • Gimme a hug
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: August 01, 2015, 03:55:10 pm »
Ordered all three Batch 3 CDs, plus some other stuff.  I'm just glad the exchange rates have finally swung in my favor.  Since shipping is already expensive, I sprung for express shipping.  I just hope the deliveryman hangs around long enough for me to answer the doorbell. 

Yukibro

• View Profile
« Reply #220 on: August 28, 2015, 06:29:24 pm »
http://columbia.jp/idolmaster/imasnews/150828.html

The last MA3 albums are confirmed, and oh my god Asapon's singing YATTA.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: August 28, 2015, 06:48:48 pm »
(sees Senbonzakura)
(TRIPLE CHECKS IN DISBELIEF)

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: August 28, 2015, 07:07:55 pm »
These choices are amazing, I actually am okay with the wait being this long for the track lists now.
Also, MASTER ARTIST series is confirmed to be the best series. The Perfume and Vocaloid covers were practically destined to happen given the franchise history.
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #223 on: August 28, 2015, 07:38:23 pm »
Oh man, nice picks for Azusa!

I haven't really been paying attention to this series, but I might pick up her CD now.
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: August 28, 2015, 07:50:25 pm »
Whew!  I was just about ready to ask too if there were any news of the final batch cuz of that(understandably) long delay since the last one.  Now I can't wait for those samples!