Username: Password:

Author Topic: heyyyy  (Read 3924 times)

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
heyyyy
« on: November 14, 2014, 11:31:13 pm »
After not posting on here in a while I finally decided to take up posting on here again. Lately I've found myself visiting the forums to check up on news and here I am! I decided to make a new account because the last username I wasn't fond of anymore. (Icehness) Maybe I'll be more active too?

But here's a quick introduction:

Name: Andrea
Birthday: March 3rd (the same as Touma and Kana Imai!)
I'm currently in high school and am planning on attending art school and majoring in Illustration. I wanna be a visual development artist for animated movies! My interests other than im@s include drawing, playing video games, reading web comics (especially Cucumber Quest) and cats.

speaking of idols:

765 fav: Ritsuko,Yukiho,Makoto
Million Live: Julia, Noriko, Konomi,Roco
voiced/popular Cinderella Girls: Kaede, Mika,Nana, Kirari, Nao, Riina
OVERALL FAV CG: Natsuki Kimura, Syuko Shiomi,Haruna Kamijo, Kanade Hayami, Shiki Ichinose,Takumi Mukai

I also am a big fan of Love Live! my favorite girls in that are Rin,Nozomi, and Eli.

So on that note lets talk about idols! ;)

« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 11:26:23 pm by monomarquis »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: heyyyy
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2014, 12:37:02 am »
Welcome to the forums, Andrea!

Yay, let's talk about idols and sh*t!

I want to go into a similar field, but I want to do illustrations for video games, rather than animated film. Hope to see some of your drawings!

Great to see another Love Liver! Kotori, Umi, Eli, and Maki are my personal favorites, btw!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2014, 12:51:03 am »
Welcome, great to see someone into Love Live. Rin and Nozomi are awesome! So are Natsuki, Syuko, Makoto, Ritsuko, Roco, Kirari, Nao, Riina, Julia, and Noriko! Gosh I'm loving your taste in characters. Have you played any of the Idolm@ster games? Do you play the Love Live mobile game? What are some games/game series that you like? Have you seen the new Rin nendoroid? (dunno if you're into figures, but gosh I think the Rin Hoshizora nedoroid is super cute and I'm hoping to get it myself) Also cats are awesome.

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2014, 03:46:57 am »
Welcome back! :D

What are the meanings behind your username and former username? I always thought Icehness sounded cool!

monomarquis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2014, 06:03:24 am »
Welcome, great to see someone into Love Live. Rin and Nozomi are awesome! So are Natsuki, Syuko, Makoto, Ritsuko, Roco, Kirari, Nao, Riina, Julia, and Noriko! Gosh I'm loving your taste in characters. Have you played any of the Idolm@ster games? Do you play the Love Live mobile game? What are some games/game series that you like? Have you seen the new Rin nendoroid? (dunno if you're into figures, but gosh I think the Rin Hoshizora nedoroid is super cute and I'm hoping to get it myself) Also cats are awesome.
Ah thank you! I'm really into the short haired characters ( plus the girls who are rock type hence natsuki and julia being my #1 girls from the two) But yes I have played some im@s games! I own im@s 2 and OFA (still trying to figure out the dlc situation though. I've never bought any dlc for either so I'm a bit afraid!) I have played the mobile LL game too! I have long gone stopped though since I wasn't quite good at it! I sucked really bad! Overall I'm not the biggest gamer but I do enjoy Persona and Animal Crossing,Pokemon, nothing that special. I have seen the rin nendoroid and I'm not gonna lie I've been eyeing it as well as thinking of getting some love live merch soon! I don't have many figures though but I do have both of the im@s 2 nendoroid sets and a Ritsu from K-ON figure as well ( the one with the drum set)

monomarquis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2014, 06:09:22 am »
Welcome to the forums, Andrea!

Yay, let's talk about idols and sh*t!

I want to go into a similar field, but I want to do illustrations for video games, rather than animated film. Hope to see some of your drawings!

Great to see another Love Liver! Kotori, Umi, Eli, and Maki are my personal favorites, btw!
Thank you! It's nice to see someone who has an interest in a similar major! I'm a little shy with my art though haha. I mainly want to go to art school to get better at what I love to do so my main goal is to learn! Maki is my fourth fav love live so heck yeah!

monomarquis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2014, 06:20:07 am »
Welcome back! :D

What are the meanings behind your username and former username? I always thought Icehness sounded cool!
Good to be back! Well my former username came from an old nick name "Iceh" (pronounced icy) that one of my old friends gave to me a few years ago. Sadly I grew apart from the person who I was friends with and the name made me miss the person so overall I just decided to shed the name and the past and get rid of it all together and start people just calling me my real name.  Monomarquis comes from my tumblr username monochromemarquis. (Just shortened) A marquis is a nobleman. Over all it's just based off my OC "The Monochrome Marquis" a nobleman who wears black and white. (She's actually a girl though so noblewoman I guess?)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2014, 06:23:06 am by monomarquis »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2014, 01:59:18 pm »
WATCH XENOGLOSSIA WATCH XENOGLOSSIA WATCH XENOGLOSSIA

Welcome to the forum! Did you watch either anim@s or XenoMas?

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 15, 2014, 04:14:01 pm »
Hi!

I draw too, but I'm personally tied up with video games and a "new generation" project I'm almost done with. I usually draw chibis though.

Yay! I like LL too! Great to see more and more people who take no sides in this Age of Warring Idols. I know quite a few Love Livers who have never heard of iM@S, then there was this one guy I know from a TX con that is a major iM@S fan (he even set up a fan page on Facebook that has over 13k likes), but hates Love Live with a burning passion, calling it nothing more than a ripoff. I like all nine of them, but my personal favorites are Kotori, Hanayo, and Nico. Then there's Nozomi...I can think of two good reasons why I love her...  ;)

Ever seen Wake Up Girls? Miyu and Minami are my two favorites.

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2014, 04:04:08 am »
Ah thank you! I'm really into the short haired characters ( plus the girls who are rock type hence natsuki and julia being my #1 girls from the two) But yes I have played some im@s games! I own im@s 2 and OFA (still trying to figure out the dlc situation though. I've never bought any dlc for either so I'm a bit afraid!) I have played the mobile LL game too! I have long gone stopped though since I wasn't quite good at it! I sucked really bad! Overall I'm not the biggest gamer but I do enjoy Persona and Animal Crossing,Pokemon, nothing that special. I have seen the rin nendoroid and I'm not gonna lie I've been eyeing it as well as thinking of getting some love live merch soon! I don't have many figures though but I do have both of the im@s 2 nendoroid sets and a Ritsu from K-ON figure as well ( the one with the drum set)
What are you trying to figure out regarding the dlc? I get what you mean regarding the Love Live mobile game, I was pretty bad at it and didn't have money to burn on heart gem things so I could never get any good cards from the events and I just lost my motivation to bother playing. Persona, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon are all good series. Are you excited for the new Pokemon game coming out in less than a week? I'm planning on getting Alpha Sapphire; I'm mainly excited about the story and the contests! Several of the new megas are pretty cool/cute. Persona Q is coming out pretty soon too, which I'll be getting that as well. I actually only own one figure myself, which is Kaiji from the anime+manga Kaiji; but there are a lot of figures I want. I own im@2 and I'm hoping to get OFA by Christmas.

monomarquis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 17, 2014, 01:08:36 am »
What are you trying to figure out regarding the dlc? I get what you mean regarding the Love Live mobile game, I was pretty bad at it and didn't have money to burn on heart gem things so I could never get any good cards from the events and I just lost my motivation to bother playing. Persona, Animal Crossing, and Pokemon are all good series. Are you excited for the new Pokemon game coming out in less than a week? I'm planning on getting Alpha Sapphire; I'm mainly excited about the story and the contests! Several of the new megas are pretty cool/cute. Persona Q is coming out pretty soon too, which I'll be getting that as well. I actually only own one figure myself, which is Kaiji from the anime+manga Kaiji; but there are a lot of figures I want. I own im@2 and I'm hoping to get OFA by Christmas.

Regarding dlc, I do know I need a japanese psn for that. Overall though when the game first came out I went onto the shop and tried to download the Starpiece Memories costume since it was free at that time (which I know it isnt anymore) so I downloaded it and it never showed up in my game. Do I need to do certain things to make sure the items I buy and download show up in my game? Or did I need to have the game beaten at the point for the dlc to show up? The same thing happened with my friend who downloaded/bought Marionette no Kokoro for im@s 2 and it never showed up in his the game.

I am really excited for oras tho May's redesign is so cute. I'm planning on getting sapphire myself (and getting Ruby later) and choosing mudkip as a starter because I always choose water haha. I plan on getting Persona Q as well! (Chie and Aigis are my personal favorite persona characters) I want so many of the cinderella girl figures but money doesn't grow on trees! I do have a cute little poster with Natsuki and Riina on it though!

monomarquis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 17, 2014, 01:13:16 am »
Hi!

I draw too, but I'm personally tied up with video games and a "new generation" project I'm almost done with. I usually draw chibis though.

Yay! I like LL too! Great to see more and more people who take no sides in this Age of Warring Idols. I know quite a few Love Livers who have never heard of iM@S, then there was this one guy I know from a TX con that is a major iM@S fan (he even set up a fan page on Facebook that has over 13k likes), but hates Love Live with a burning passion, calling it nothing more than a ripoff. I like all nine of them, but my personal favorites are Kotori, Hanayo, and Nico. Then there's Nozomi...I can think of two good reasons why I love her...  ;)

Ever seen Wake Up Girls? Miyu and Minami are my two favorites.

All idols are god tier. idol wars are dumb.
I haven't seen wake up girls yet though, but I should! BUT I've watched a bit of Aikatsu! and I really like Kii and Kaede. :)

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #12 on: November 17, 2014, 02:10:38 pm »
Regarding dlc, I do know I need a japanese psn for that. Overall though when the game first came out I went onto the shop and tried to download the Starpiece Memories costume since it was free at that time (which I know it isnt anymore) so I downloaded it and it never showed up in my game. Do I need to do certain things to make sure the items I buy and download show up in my game? Or did I need to have the game beaten at the point for the dlc to show up? The same thing happened with my friend who downloaded/bought Marionette no Kokoro for im@s 2 and it never showed up in his the game.

I am really excited for oras tho May's redesign is so cute. I'm planning on getting sapphire myself (and getting Ruby later) and choosing mudkip as a starter because I always choose water haha. I plan on getting Persona Q as well! (Chie and Aigis are my personal favorite persona characters) I want so many of the cinderella girl figures but money doesn't grow on trees! I do have a cute little poster with Natsuki and Riina on it though!

Ahhh I can't really help you with your dlc issue (I was kinda hoping it was something simple like making a Japanese PSN account or how to get the yen on your account to download the dlc so that I could help). The only dlc I've downloaded are the free items for Idolm@ster 2 and the free catalog viewing thing that lets you buy the items from in-game (sorta), but all of those appeared in my game.

I doubt it will help any, but I can say for certain that I had already done one play through of the game before downloading the free items and I also had the in-game catalog viewing thing downloaded. Thats really terrible that your friend actually bought dlc and it didn't show up, and I can see why you're nervous about buying dlc yourself. Hopefully someone else might know for sure why you and your friend had that issue!

I'm probably gonna go with treeko as my starter since I like its design the most out of the three (although honestly I'm not particularly fond of any of the gen 3 starters' designs) and yeah, May's redesign is pretty cute. My favorite Persona characters are Chie and Junpei! Especially Junpei; I got so mad when I basically got friendzoned by him in Persona 3 Portable.

The Cinderella Girls figmas in particular interest me. (I have a weak spot for figmas and nendoroids, I find them more interesting than basic figures since you can pose them and change their faces and/or hair.) I really hope they keep making figmas of more of the characters. I know hoping for unpopular characters to get them is probably aiming too high, but just Kaede, Riina, or even Sachiko would do! (and I don't really like Sachiko's self proclaimed cute figure). I'd love to own the Mika charisma figure, Mika nendoroid petite figures, and Mika figma figure (Mika is probably my favorite out of the girls that are going to be in the anime). Maybe the Kaede Nendoroid petites as well and it would be cute to have the Rika figma to match the Mika figma. Ranko's figma figure kinda tempts me because I love goth lolita fashion, but I'm not really huge on her as a character.

On the note of figures, there are some 765 figures that I like as well, but most notably I love the Iori figure by Phat Company and also quite like the Beach Queen figures of Azusa (short haired ver.; mainly because I like her outfit and coloring more) and Makoto. The Ryuugu Komachi Azusa figure by wave is pretty nice as well (I love that you can change her hair; that figure looks very nice with the long hair)
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 02:12:46 pm by AkuAkane »

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 17, 2014, 02:42:42 pm »
Did you download the respective catalogs, as well? You can buy/get all the licenses you want, but if you don't actually download the full catalog (which is free), you won't be able to have the item to access (simply because the data for that item isn't there).
It's not a matter for OFA (as far as I can tell), but iM@S2 might have producer rank requirements if my mind serves correctly.

I'll be picking up Ruby myself once it comes, however I dislike May's redesign with a burning passion, so I'll be playing the male character this time...

In any case, welcome back to the forums, it's nice to see more Ritsuko fans exist.

monomarquis

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2014, 02:50:08 am »
Ahhh I can't really help you with your dlc issue (I was kinda hoping it was something simple like making a Japanese PSN account or how to get the yen on your account to download the dlc so that I could help). The only dlc I've downloaded are the free items for Idolm@ster 2 and the free catalog viewing thing that lets you buy the items from in-game (sorta), but all of those appeared in my game.

I doubt it will help any, but I can say for certain that I had already done one play through of the game before downloading the free items and I also had the in-game catalog viewing thing downloaded. Thats really terrible that your friend actually bought dlc and it didn't show up, and I can see why you're nervous about buying dlc yourself. Hopefully someone else might know for sure why you and your friend had that issue!

I'm probably gonna go with treeko as my starter since I like its design the most out of the three (although honestly I'm not particularly fond of any of the gen 3 starters' designs) and yeah, May's redesign is pretty cute. My favorite Persona characters are Chie and Junpei! Especially Junpei; I got so mad when I basically got friendzoned by him in Persona 3 Portable.

The Cinderella Girls figmas in particular interest me. (I have a weak spot for figmas and nendoroids, I find them more interesting than basic figures since you can pose them and change their faces and/or hair.) I really hope they keep making figmas of more of the characters. I know hoping for unpopular characters to get them is probably aiming too high, but just Kaede, Riina, or even Sachiko would do! (and I don't really like Sachiko's self proclaimed cute figure). I'd love to own the Mika charisma figure, Mika nendoroid petite figures, and Mika figma figure (Mika is probably my favorite out of the girls that are going to be in the anime). Maybe the Kaede Nendoroid petites as well and it would be cute to have the Rika figma to match the Mika figma. Ranko's figma figure kinda tempts me because I love goth lolita fashion, but I'm not really huge on her as a character.

On the note of figures, there are some 765 figures that I like as well, but most notably I love the Iori figure by Phat Company and also quite like the Beach Queen figures of Azusa (short haired ver.; mainly because I like her outfit and coloring more) and Makoto. The Ryuugu Komachi Azusa figure by wave is pretty nice as well (I love that you can change her hair; that figure looks very nice with the long hair)
Actually! I don't know how to get the yen on my jap account! (I know I have to buy psn points/a card with yen on it right?)It'd be grateful if you could tell me! But I do have a question about the jap psn account. Most of
The info for that is made up correct?