Username: Password:

Author Topic: Million Live Character Pages  (Read 3234 times)

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
Million Live Character Pages
« on: October 16, 2014, 05:42:31 am »
I noticed all of the Million Live character pages had grammatical issues, so I did my best to fix them. I may have missed some things, like I think a  few pages have run on sentences, but I didn't want to change too much and make them worse >~< I might go back over them and tweak a bit more, but hopefully I helped. Not really doing this for attention or w/e, just thought I would let people know that I edited the pages.

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
Re: Million Live Character Pages
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2014, 09:03:41 pm »
Didn't think it was worth making another topic, but I'm now working on adding Million Live cards to character pages. I've already finished the 765 pro girls and moved on to the actual Million Live girls. I'm going in the order that they're placed on the Million Live page that lists all the characters (starting with the vocal characters, than dance, then visual). Yesterday I did the 765 Pro girls+Mirai, Hinata, and Julia (apparently someone had edited Julia's page before and they added cards, but they had the cards out of order which was pretty aggravating and it was still missing like 5 cards or so).Probably not going to update this post as if anyone really cares they can just check the recent changes on the wikia. I don't plan to stop anytime soon. I have an endless amount of free time and its nice to feel like I'm doing something at least slightly productive so I find updating the pages quite fun.

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 12:16:01 am »
Alright so I'm terrible at actually finding cards (I'm getting pretty much all the cards from only one source so there are some I can't find/can't find in good quality)
So if anyone could replace this card with a bigger, better quality one then that would be helpful.

http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/File:Hinata_R5.jpg

(also thanks chococats for uploading a better quality version of that serika ballerina pic)

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2014, 12:40:46 am »
I'm going in the order that they're placed on the Million Live page that lists all the characters (starting with the vocal characters, than dance, then visual). Yesterday I did the 765 Pro girls+Mirai, Hinata, and Julia (apparently someone had edited Julia's page before and they added cards, but they had the cards out of order which was pretty aggravating and it was still missing like 5 cards or so).

Thank you for adding the cards, but weren't they in the order of in-game events, like the Cinderella Girls cards?
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2014, 12:50:29 am »
They were completely random iirc. Like base HRs were a full row away from their awakened forms, and HNs were in the middle of SRs... It just didn't look good.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2014, 01:56:16 am »
Alright so I'm terrible at actually finding cards (I'm getting pretty much all the cards from only one source so there are some I can't find/can't find in good quality)
So if anyone could replace this card with a bigger, better quality one then that would be helpful.

http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/File:Hinata_R5.jpg

(also thanks chococats for uploading a better quality version of that serika ballerina pic)

And done. http://www.project-imas.com/w/images/0/02/Hinata_R5.jpg

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 01:06:49 pm »
Just figured I'd post here saying I'm done. I actually finished a couple days ago. As far as I know I have all the cards for all the ML girls up on their profiles and they're ordered by rarity (and I also attempted to order them by release, but a few are probably still a bit out of order as far as that goes). I can easily keep on top of adding new cards as they come out as well (I added the Samurai Girls cards shortly after they came out for instance). While I'm at it I can probably upload Cinderella Girls cards as they come out as well.