Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hey!  (Read 5084 times)

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
Hey!
« on: October 11, 2014, 04:49:56 pm »
I'm an Idolm@ster fan and fan of idol anime in general. I love the Idolm@ster games (at least those that I have played) and am really hyped for the Cinderella Girls anime coming this winter season.

Personal Info:

Sex: Female
Country of Origin: US
Age (upon joining): I was 19 when I signed up, but turned 20 like a week and a half ago.
Hobbies: Watching anime, reading manga, gaming, listening to music, and general web browsing for the most part.

=Q&A=

Q: How did you come across this site?
A: From the Wikia

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: To request videos honestly, but figured I'd try and actually talk on other parts of the forums hence I decided to introduce myself.

Q: Do you play it?
A: I've played Idolm@ster SP Perfect Sun (Makoto route), Idolm@ster SP Wandering Star (Iori route), and Idolm@ster 2. Planning to get Idolm@ster One For All for Christmas. Really wish I could get dlc for Idolm@ster 2, but I totally can't afford it. Oh, I've also fiddled around with the Million Live and Cinderella Girls some.
Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: My absolute favorite is definitely Iori.

Q: Why is your username "AkuAkane"?
A: Aku Akane is just a nickname I use around the internet. Been using it for a few years. I just think it sounds cool.

Q: What are you in to right now?
A: Been playing Dangan Ronpa 2 and Idolm@ster 2 almost non-stop. Also started watching some of the fall season's anime; loving the new fate/stay night anime.

Q: What is your motto?
A: I don't really have one.

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: I don't really keep up with what singers I listen to and whatnot. As far as what kind of stuff I listen to I mainly just listen to nu, symphonic, and progressive metal; electronic (especially synthwave recently), industrial, and alternative.

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: Watching youtube vids on my second monitor while I fill this out.

Q: Do you have any expectations from this site?
A: Not really.

=== Other Stuff ===

About the only other things I have to say are that I've also watched the Idolm@ster anime and read the Puchimas manga. Planning to watch the movie within the next couple of days now that the BD version is subbed. Also I don't know Japanese which is probably obvious from the subbed thing. I want to learn, but I know I totally don't have the kind of motivation it takes to teach myself a language.

Accoun

• View Profile
Re: Hey!
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2014, 06:07:14 pm »
Umm... Hello. :-D

metal; electronic (especially synthwave recently), industrial, and alternative.
:3
What kind of, to be exact (as in, which artists)?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2014, 07:39:14 pm »
Hey there! I have a friend IRL named Amanda who likes Iori too. Small world. ^_^;
Enjoy the forums!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2014, 08:09:02 pm »
WATCH XENOGLOSSIA WATCH XENOGLOSSIA WATCH XENOGLOSSIA

Hello and welcome to the forum!

What a beautiful name!

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: My absolute favorite is definitely Iori.

What is your perfect trio? Iori and... who? Is it Ryuugu Komachi?  ;)

What is (are) your favourite anim@s episode(s)?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 08:14:18 pm by liza94 »

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2014, 09:55:45 pm »
Umm... Hello. :-D
:3
What kind of, to be exact (as in, which artists)?

As far as metal goes, slipknot, nightwish, korn, Symphony X, Disturbed, Kenji Ohtsuki, Pain, and Rammstein. With electronic, Neuroticfish, Frou Frou+Imogen Heap, T.A.T.U, Does it offend you yeah?, kavinsky, pantyraid, Lazerhawk, Dynatron, Electric Youth, Trevor Something, and Le Cassete. Industrial would be Grendel, Noisuf-X, Aesthetic Perfection, Angelspit, and Dr. Steel. Lastly Alternative; Mindless Self Indulgence, System of a Down, Tool, and Jack Off Jill. I Pretty much just listed the bands/groups/singers that I've listened to a lot of music from. I often listen to just random stuff and never look further into the artists ^_^" Anyway, hope this gives you a good idea.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2014, 05:18:55 am by AkuAkane »

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2014, 09:57:03 pm »
Hey there! I have a friend IRL named Amanda who likes Iori too. Small world. ^_^;
Enjoy the forums!

Thanks! and wow thats a really odd coincidence.

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2014, 10:18:22 pm »
WATCH XENOGLOSSIA WATCH XENOGLOSSIA WATCH XENOGLOSSIA

Hello and welcome to the forum!

What a beautiful name!

What is your perfect trio? Iori and... who? Is it Ryuugu Komachi?  ;)

What is (are) your favourite anim@s episode(s)?

ah thanks >///<

I guess my perfect trio would be Iori, Makoto (2nd favorite), and Azusa (3rd favorite). Although in Idolm@ster 2; since Iori and Azusa are both unavailable for your main trio I ended up falling back on hibiki (5th favorite)+takane (4th favorite) and making my first trio Makoto, Takane, and Hibiki. I do like Ryuugu Komachi a lot though! (they're pretty close to my dream trio anyway :P Although I still wish Azusa hadn't cut her hair >:I Shes cute both ways, but I love long hair)

I'd have to say my favorite episodes are "Things You Love, Things That Are Important", "The Indirect Route to Happiness", "Things You Can Do As Two", "Moving Forward a little bit, with Everyone",  "Everyone Together, It's a Live Broadcast! A Live Broadcast!",  "Makoto, A True Prince", "Lots of, Everything", "Promise", and "The Story of 765PRO"! (sorry for the long list >~<)
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 10:45:00 pm by AkuAkane »

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 12, 2014, 01:48:23 am »
Hey, welcome!

Q: What are you up to right now?
A: Watching youtube vids on my second monitor while I fill this out.

Doesn't that slow down what you're doing on your primary monitor? ???
I guess I should try that myself, though.

Q: Why did you join this site?
A: To request videos honestly, but figured I'd try and actually talk on other parts of the forums hence I decided to introduce myself.

I don't think you'll have difficulty talking on other parts of the forums. After all, you're familiar with so many aspects of the idolmaster franchise! :D

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2014, 05:45:44 am »
Hey, welcome!

Doesn't that slow down what you're doing on your primary monitor? ???
I guess I should try that myself, though.

I don't think you'll have difficulty talking on other parts of the forums. After all, you're familiar with so many aspects of the idolmaster franchise! :D

Thanks for the welcome! Hmmm, what I do on my main monitor has never really slowed down when I'm doing stuff on my second monitor or if it has its completely unnoticeable to me.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2014, 07:27:45 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Amanda!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2014, 07:46:21 pm »
ah thanks >///<

I guess my perfect trio would be Iori, Makoto (2nd favorite), and Azusa (3rd favorite). Although in Idolm@ster 2; since Iori and Azusa are both unavailable for your main trio I ended up falling back on hibiki (5th favorite)+takane (4th favorite) and making my first trio Makoto, Takane, and Hibiki. I do like Ryuugu Komachi a lot though! (they're pretty close to my dream trio anyway :P Although I still wish Azusa hadn't cut her hair >:I Shes cute both ways, but I love long hair)

I'd have to say my favorite episodes are "Things You Love, Things That Are Important", "The Indirect Route to Happiness", "Things You Can Do As Two", "Moving Forward a little bit, with Everyone",  "Everyone Together, It's a Live Broadcast! A Live Broadcast!",  "Makoto, A True Prince", "Lots of, Everything", "Promise", and "The Story of 765PRO"! (sorry for the long list >~<)

But you can create performances of your perfect trio in S4U! You have the game, lucky you...

As for Azusa's hairstyles, I like both, but long one associates with Azusa-Master for me.

My favourite episodes are the second one, the fourth one, the Futami twins' episode (the one you have mentioned), Miki's episodes, Hibiki's episode, the 21th episode... I like everything!  ;)

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2014, 09:10:18 pm »
Welcome to the forums, Amanda!

Thanks for the welcome!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2014, 09:31:11 pm »
Welcome to the fold, Amanda. Speaking of alternative, do you listen to Godsmack and Breaking Benjamin? They're favourites of mine which make the genre an all-around awesome one. As far as iM@S 2 DLC goes, you can always hit up requests. :3

In regards to Cinderella Girls, it gives me some hope seeing as it'll act as a launchpad aiming to give said universe more exposure and development, ala the original iM@S anime. Also, appearances by Kaede and Anastasia~. :3
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2014, 11:37:52 pm »
Welcome to the fold, Amanda. Speaking of alternative, do you listen to Godsmack and Breaking Benjamin? They're favourites of mine which make the genre an all-around awesome one. As far as iM@S 2 DLC goes, you can always hit up requests. :3

In regards to Cinderella Girls, it gives me some hope seeing as it'll act as a launchpad aiming to give said universe more exposure and development, ala the original iM@S anime. Also, appearances by Kaede and Anastasia~. :3

Thanks for the welcome! I used to listen to breaking benjamin quite a bit when I was younger, but I haven't in a while. I've heard a couple of songs from godsmack that I like.

When comes to the Cinderella Girls character that are basically confirmed to be in the anime I'm the most excited to see rika, mika, sachiko, karen, Nao, Syoko, Kaede, Kirari, and Ranko. Not really looking forward to Miku to be honest since I found her pretty annoying even in the game itself. My boyfriend is looking forward to Anastasia (I showed him the profiles on the wiki of all the girls that have been in the cinderella girls pvs and he liked anastasia the most lol). I like Anastasia's design a lot, but I don't think I'll be into her personality.

Also yeah, I think the Cinderella Girls anime will get a lot more people interested in the mobile game and Idolm@ster in general. As long as its good. Honestly I don't know what the general opinion of the Idolm@ster movie is, but I finally watched it a couple days ago I found it really mediocre and disappointing. I really hope Cinderella Girls is better.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2014, 08:02:20 pm »
Oh hey I'm late.

Welcome~

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!