Author Topic: Hi  (Read 2703 times)

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
Re: Hi
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2014, 04:37:01 am »
Welcome to the fold, Ashley. :3

You indulge in anime apart from iM@S? If so, what genres do you like? I'm all for thrillers and supernatural stuff along with a side of tragedy.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Ashlotte

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2014, 07:54:38 am »
Welcome to the fold, Ashley. :3

You indulge in anime apart from iM@S? If so, what genres do you like? I'm all for thrillers and supernatural stuff along with a side of tragedy.

I actually have not watched anime in a long time, but I was a huge fan once. My favorite anime besides im@s is probably te Monogatari series. I also love mahou shoujo, horror, and, of course, idol genres.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2014, 04:12:10 pm »
I actually have not watched anime in a long time, but I was a huge fan once. My favorite anime besides im@s is probably te Monogatari series. I also love mahou shoujo, horror, and, of course, idol genres.

Horrorrrrrrr.

Welcome to the forums! I'm late, I know, I'm not nearly as active here as I used to be. I missed this place.

But hey, more people!

Eri and Takane are pretty darn amazing. I have no idea who the others are because I've never played ML or CG. Lulz.
But yeah. Welcome.

Hm. I think I'm going to call you Sparkles. Because why not? Everyone loves sparkles.
On that note, maybe I should call you Bacon instead. You can't go wrong with bacon. Unless you're talking to a vegetarian.
I could just call you Ashlotte like you asked, but that would be so *puts on hipster glasses* mainstream, you know? Ugh.

...I'm sorry, I don't know, I'll call you Ashlotte.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!