Username: Password:

Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 2249 times)

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
I need help...
« on: July 28, 2014, 04:33:17 pm »
The truth is that I want to write a fanfiction about Chihaya/Mami/Hibiki trio, but I have absolutely no idea of what would happen in it! Can anybody help me?

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
Re: I need help...
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 04:38:24 pm »
The way I see it theres 3 options:
1: Daily life stuff. Nuff said. Think like Puchimas without the Puchi-idols
2: Do some kind of fantasy plot in the future or feudal japan or something. Include a twist to show it was all a dream or a game or something similiar Don't read this if you aren't Liza94!
3: Lewd things.
EDIT: I guess it depends on your tastes. Do you like horror? Action? Comedy? Romance? Are you good at hinting at twists later or giving vague hints? Help up help you. Give us some ideas on what your good at!
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 04:50:35 pm by Heattokun »

KAWAII SENTAI LOLIRANGER.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 04:54:36 pm »
The truth is that I want to write a fanfiction about Chihaya/Mami/Hibiki trio, but I have absolutely no idea of what would happen in it! Can anybody help me?

The trio constantly complains about how flat they are. The end.

Well, start with the idea that this is a new trio that is being produced. Think about the characters and how their personalities might clash with each other as they are on the road to top idol. Try giving them a rival or something that they have to rise up against.

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2014, 05:43:23 pm »
The way I see it theres 3 options:
1: Daily life stuff. Nuff said. Think like Puchimas without the Puchi-idols
2: Do some kind of fantasy plot in the future or feudal japan or something. Include a twist to show it was all a dream or a game or something similiar Don't read this if you aren't Liza94!
3:Lewd things .
EDIT: I guess it depends on your tastes. Do you like horror? Action? Comedy? Romance? Are you good at hinting at twists later or giving vague hints? Help up help you. Give us some ideas on what your good at!

Well, start with the idea that this is a new trio that is being produced. Think about the characters and how their personalities might clash with each other as they are on the road to top idol. Try giving them a rival or something that they have to rise up against.

Thank you both for your ideas!
I don't know what style I'm good at yet.  And there are some problems:
1. I can't stand the "P's unit loses to RK" idea of im@s2, but I can't make up anything better!
2. When I think of Mami, only one sentence comes to mind: "Mami misses Ami very much because Ami is in RK.". I can say much more about Chihaya and Hibiki!
3. Hibiki's way of speaking.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 05:54:45 pm by liza94 »

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2014, 06:09:48 pm »
Well, get creative with it! Fanfiction means you can do what you want with it. Maybe they beat RK. Maybe RK disbanded early. maybe they are RK-2. Or they are going to a television show. Maybe they're on Vacation. Get CREATIVE with it. It's your thing, do what you want with it~!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2014, 07:27:59 pm »
Can somebody help with clauses 2 and 3?

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2014, 08:09:27 pm »
Can somebody help with clauses 2 and 3?

2. Mami has other hobbies besides just playing with her sister. She's also very young so she could ask Chihaya/Hibiki for advice on things like her homework, etc. Even without Ami, Mami really loves playing pranks. She could always pull pranks on them.

3. I think you can have Hibiki speak in a normal way, but if you want to capture her 'accent', try writing some figures of speech and hyperbole into her dialouge. ("That's crazier than a dog jumping out of truck into a pickle barrel" - silly example but you get it)

Heattokun

• huuuuuur.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2014, 09:26:08 pm »
2. Mami has other hobbies besides just playing with her sister. She's also very young so she could ask Chihaya/Hibiki for advice on things like her homework, etc. Even without Ami, Mami really loves playing pranks. She could always pull pranks on them.

3. I think you can have Hibiki speak in a normal way, but if you want to capture her 'accent', try writing some figures of speech and hyperbole into her dialouge. ("That's crazier than a dog jumping out of truck into a pickle barrel" - silly example but you get it)
I hate to agree with #3, but I agree fully
A lot of people in translation whom can't find a good replacement for dialects like okinawan or Osakab just use a western/southern accent. Though get creative with it. If anything post her dialog to one of us in PM and we can "accent-ify" it.