Username: Password:

Author Topic: DLC promo images?  (Read 1456 times)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
DLC promo images?
« on: July 13, 2014, 05:56:06 am »
I think it would be a pretty neat addition to put the images that are released with every DLC batch on that song's page, but I have two questions/concerns.

(Like this. Obviously with the other stuff cropped out.)

1] Where... Do I actually find these ??? They're pretty easy to find on OFA's site, but im@s2 is harder.
2] Any suggestions on how to do this? Maybe we could incorporate a "media/images" section into songs...? Or maybe merge the Weiss Schwarz section already in the song data template with the aforementioned media section...? Or should I just scrap this idea altogether?

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
Re: DLC promo images?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 07:00:05 am »
1] Where... Do I actually find these ??? They're pretty easy to find on OFA's site, but im@s2 is harder.

All of iM@S 2 stuff is on the wiki under the DLC pages. It stretches back as far as L4U! if I remember right...

2] Any suggestions on how to do this? Maybe we could incorporate a "media/images" section into songs...? Or maybe merge the Weiss Schwarz section already in the song data template with the aforementioned media section...? Or should I just scrap this idea altogether?

I like the idea of adding it to the template... That's a lot of songs though, so be prepared~!
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red