Username: Password:

Author Topic: Fan Game Idea (The iDOLM@STER: Dragon's Destiny)  (Read 10297 times)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: Fan Game Idea (The iDOLM@STER: Dragon's Destiny)
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2014, 06:04:09 pm »
ftp://
There is a doujin im@s fighting, but what MetalPredat0r does is much better! It would be a great game!

Really? If you're talking about Fight for You, then I've heard of it. I just don't know if they made it as a real game or if it's just an idea.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2014, 06:30:25 pm »
Really? If you're talking about Fight for You, then I've heard of it. I just don't know if they made it as a real game or if it's just an idea.

No, that game is called "Haru tamashii ~kenka surunara kaikatsu ni ~" or "春魂 ~喧嘩するなら快活に~" in Japanese. You can buy it or download the demo version on the official site:

http://harukakka.com/

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2014, 06:46:40 pm »
No, that game is called "Haru tamashii ~kenka surunara kaikatsu ni ~" or "春魂 ~喧嘩するなら快活に~" in Japanese. You can buy it or download the demo version on the official site:

I wouldn't classify this as fighting. Actually, this is an RPG. What my idea is is for a one-on-one 2D fighting game similar to Street Fighter, King of Fighters, and BlazBlue. This game DOES look cool, though.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2014, 07:12:16 pm »
Actually, this is an RPG.

Yes, but it does have fighting elements. Not all RPGs have them.

This game DOES look cool, though.

Exactly! But... Where is Chihaya-Master?! I can't find her! 765PRO, 876PRO, CGs, Yumeko and Haruka-Master had already joined my party! It's not fair! :'(

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 04:48:11 pm »
That game is called "Haru tamashii ~kenka surunara kaikatsu ni ~" or "春魂 ~喧嘩するなら快活に~" in Japanese. You can buy it or download the demo version on the official site:

If I could read kanji I would SO PLAY THIS GAME

In any case...still loving what you do, Arturo. Keep being awesome. And filling my hopes and dreams with thoughts of iM@S fighting games that might never happen.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2014, 04:53:42 pm »
If I could read kanji I would SO PLAY THIS GAME

You don't need to. I can make a special topic and teach you if you want! ;) 8)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2014, 04:55:37 pm »
That would be awesome, actually. XD
Let's not throw this board terribly off-topic. :P

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2014, 05:25:48 am »
Introducing.........

The Angst-Inducing Vocal Goddess~CHIHAYA KISARAGI!!!

Chihaya: Chihaya Kisaragi. With blade in hand, I hope to seek victory in these violent affairs and claim my worth as honorary fighting champion. What any of this has to do with singing, I have absolutely no clue. Wish me luck anyway....

?: Chihaya....... Please........ I want you as a part of me....... Me........ And nobody else...... I miss you, Chihaya..... We are only one and the same......

I can't just stay up here and watch....... I must do what is best..... For the one that was close to me...... Chihaya.... Here I come!

The Mystery Boy will be revealed soon..... For now, I wish to see your speculation.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2014, 10:56:26 am »
I can't just stay up here and watch....... I must do what is best..... For the one that was close to me...... Chihaya.... Here I come!

The Mystery Boy will be revealed soon..... For now, I wish to see your speculation.

Is that boy Yuu?

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 18, 2014, 03:54:46 am »
Is that boy Yuu?

....... Are you a mindreader, Liza? XD!

I'm kididng. I guess the hint wasn't too cryptic.

Anyway, I'm not giving Yuu Kisaragi here an introduction like anybody else because I feel he NEEDS an explanation.

Yuu is an extra boss that you can fight after fulfilling certain requirements in Arcade Mode. Judging from the halo, however, Yuu is still dead, so his stage takes place in Heaven. Yuu is an unlockable playable character and DOES have a story, but it is largely non-canon to keep the status quo of Yuu being dead.

Originally, I was gonna go for a white knight Chihaya, but then I felt that that would probably give me accusations of being lazy so I decided to scrap that and go for something original. Then I thought that Yuu would be a great choice for an unexpected character in this game AND it ups the Guy Count to 2 characters, him and Ryo. Though, they're still outnumbered by 19 girls, so it's still a Taco-fest. X)!

Yuu's design is a cross between his younger self in the anime and some fanmade artworks of him if he lived long enough to grow older. Yuu here is physically 14-15 years old, assuming he is two-three years younger than Chihaya.

Anyway, leave your thoughts on Yuu.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2014, 04:35:14 pm »
....... Are you a mindreader, Liza? XD!

Well, I...
1) watched anim@s
2) watched XenoMas
3) produced Chihaya in both modes of SP (and I produce her again!)
... so, yes, I'm a mindreader. :)
 8) 8) 8)

Anyway, you did a great job! Good luck with this project!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2014, 04:04:10 am »
Here are some character designs that may or may not be used in THE iDOLM@STER: Dragon's Destiny. Keep in mind, there are fairly old by a few months so excuse some roughness. Also, references were used.

Ai Hidaka (THAT RIGHT HAND!)

Azusa Miura

Eri Mizutani (already uploaded to the Fan Art Corner, but putting it here as concept art)

Kana Yabuki (might get changed in the future)

Ryo Akizuki

Yayoi Takatsuki (like Kana, might get changed in the future)
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2014, 06:27:06 am »
Considering Azusa's art, I'm kind of sensing a Setsuka (from Soulcalibur) vibe from her...as in she might conceal a sword in that umbrella.

(hopefully she's not as broken to fight as Setsuka was in SC3...)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2014, 05:12:44 am »
Considering Azusa's art, I'm kind of sensing a Setsuka (from Soulcalibur) vibe from her...as in she might conceal a sword in that umbrella.

(hopefully she's not as broken to fight as Setsuka was in SC3...)

She could be. I have never played Soul Calibur III and I never plan on doing so, so I have no experience with that. I was thinking she could either use psychic powers or have multiple weapons at once.

Anyway, for you, ZetaFlare.

765Pro's Visual Queen, Miki Hoshii, enters the battlefield!

And she does NOT look very much awake for the battle. Anyway, every fighting game has to have the token sexy female character who serves as major eye candy for the game and Miki MORE than fulfills that role. She IS a rather attractive looking young lady for somebody her age, haha.  ;)

Miki will revolve around wrestling and grappling techniques for her moveset, so the key to victory with her is to get as close to her opponents as possible and flail them around the arena. Her Burst Appeal even gives her immunity to ALL projectile attacks, giving one even MORE options!

A bit of trivia about the artwork: If you notice, while everybody else has their eyelashes' color match their hair color, Miki's doesn't. Her brown eyelashes do NOT match her blonde hair as a little attention to detail.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2014, 05:16:44 am »
This one's for you, Amazing_Grace!

Makoto Kikuchi, the Tomboy of 765Pro, enters the battlefield, clad in her own twist on the traditional martial artist's gi.

Seems like Makoto put on a bit of extra muscle for this film, eh? It may help with a martial arts movie, but it won't exactly win her any girly points anytime soon.  :P

Makoto will rely on quick Karate tactics along with fireballs and uppercuts that allow her to cover long distances as well as anti-air potential. Her Burst Appeal is an equivalent to a Custom Combo in Capcom vs SNK 2, allowing her to unleash multiple moves in a single combo nonstop, casuing RELENTLESS amounts of damage.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator