Username: Password:

Author Topic: Vocaloid discussion!  (Read 12775 times)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Vocaloid discussion!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2015, 05:12:24 am »
Well, this certainly sounds different... in a good way!

Limited Doll

The iTunes Store version actually sounds significantly better.

Edit: Another version.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2015, 05:24:00 am by altuixde »

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 01, 2015, 08:02:29 pm »
RIP

The official Twitter account for Vocaloid artist and frequent anime theme song composer and arranger samfree announced on Thursday that samfree passed away on September 24. He was 31.

The announcement did not mention the specific cause of death, but did say that it was a "sudden death that was not due to external causes."

samfree, whose real name was Takayuki Sano, composed many popular Vocaloid songs such as "Promise," "Megu Megu☆Fire Endless Night," "Luka Luka★Night Fever," and "Daybreak." He composed and arranged the opening theme songs for the Wish Upon the Pleiades, Mushibugyō, and Good Luck Girl! television anime series. He also arranged the first ending theme song for Tegami Bachi: Reverse, and he composed, arranged, and wrote the lyrics for the rerun ending of the Katanagatari television anime series. He additionally created character songs for Mishibugyō.

samfree released his sixth album Fever (pictured at right) in September 2011.

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2015, 03:40:58 am »
RIP samfree. To see someone so talented pass on so young...it's just not fair. I loved the Night songs and Promise (a song I discovered through Manami Numakura and Yumi Hara's cover).

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 19, 2015, 06:46:12 pm »
That's so tragic...I adored Promise in particular, and it's so sad to see we won't be getting any more of samfree's music. Rest in peace.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!