Username: Password:

Author Topic: Vocaloid discussion!  (Read 12771 times)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Vocaloid discussion!
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 09:11:29 pm »

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2014, 01:29:00 am »
Rera sung by Iroha is epic.

I'd never heard that song, but wow! That's really catchy and Iroha sings it really well!

Is it just me, or does she kinda sound like a blend of MEIKO, Len, and Luka, with a lot more vibrato?

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2014, 01:37:15 am »
I've never really taken notice of the vibrato of other Vocaloids, but Iroha's vibrato suits the song perfectly!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2014, 01:41:52 am »
It really does. I think this is the first time I've ever really heard Iroha. But I really like her voice! It suits this style of song amazingly well.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #19 on: July 02, 2014, 06:03:22 pm »
Vocaloid fans with 3DS' rejoice! Hatsune Miku: Project Mirari 2 is coming to the West as Project Mirai Remix in 2015!

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/02/hatsune-miku-project-mirai-2-coming-west-enhanced-features/
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2014, 08:04:59 pm »
Vocaloid fans with 3DS' rejoice! Hatsune Miku: Project Mirari 2 is coming to the West as Project Mirai Remix in 2015!

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/07/02/hatsune-miku-project-mirai-2-coming-west-enhanced-features/

JOY~

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2014, 10:52:39 pm »
OK I'm sorry I know I'm pretty much necroposting but

Can I just take a minute to tell everyone how perfect the Night/Lost Libretto series is?

From start to finish I loved the songs. Hitoshizuku-P is my top favorite producer EVER.
Every single one of the songs was just fascinating! I felt like a detective listening to them, just looking at the clues of how the story pulled together, and the last song--Ever Lasting Night, released October 1--was just the flawless icing on the cake of perfection. It's my favorite song. Each one of the four just got progressively better and better until it reached the best. I loved the variations it took on the other three songs, the way it STOOD OUT, like, from the VERY BEGINNING you knew this song was not going to be like all the others. In many ways. Ways I'd be glad to explain.

I just adored it. So much. To this day, it's my favorite series ever, my favorite Vocaloid songs ever...heck, Ever Lasting Night is pretty much my favorite SONG ever!

Did anyone else love it as much as me?

Also while I'm here the Happiness series by Utata-P is just fantastic, second favorite series

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 24, 2014, 02:28:32 am »
Hatsune Miku augmented reality app. :D

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hatsune-miku-ahr/id804642181?mt=8

This has been around for a while, but I didn't find it until today. It has in-app purchases, but some of those in-app purchases are free. Anyway, happy Christmas Eve eve!

sGs

• Greenhorn
  • Perfecting Imperfection
    • View Profile
    • SteamGameSwap
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2015, 02:22:56 pm »
Anyone here played Project Diva F or F 2nd for the Vita or PS3?

Zexxel

• Greenhorn
  • A pleasure to meet your acquaintance :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2015, 04:52:02 pm »
Anyone here played Project Diva F or F 2nd for the Vita or PS3?

I have! ^^ (project diva f2nd on vita), and i must say the songs that really stook up with me are luka luka night fever, hello worker, envy cat walk and love-hate! (I'm a sucker for honeyworks songs ><) The happiness of peace and mind committee surprised me the most especially its meaning 0_0 (happiness is your duty! Happiness is your duty!)

But on another note, i have love love LOVED megurine luka! ^^ she reminds me of takane in some ways but my favorite song of all time is melancholy by rin!! Y'all gotta listen to it when you have the time hehe
Come. Let us traverse this path called life together...

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2015, 05:33:25 am »
I don't know what Gumi is singing about in [un]certain happiness but gosh she sounds good singing it. And it's not just Gumi, everything about the song is amazing. :o

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 15, 2015, 07:42:59 pm »
Hatsune Miku augmented reality app. :D

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hatsune-miku-ahr/id804642181?mt=8

This has been around for a while, but I didn't find it until today. It has in-app purchases, but some of those in-app purchases are free. Anyway, happy Christmas Eve eve!

Whoo, this is a thing?
I hope they do one of these for some of the other Vocaloids one day. I'd love one for CUL. :D

The happiness of peace and mind committee surprised me the most especially its meaning 0_0 (happiness is your duty! Happiness is your duty!)

But on another note, i have love love LOVED megurine luka! ^^ she reminds me of takane in some ways but my favorite song of all time is melancholy by rin!! Y'all gotta listen to it when you have the time hehe

You think THAT one is bad, listen to the whole Happiness series. =P Each one gets progressively creepier. The only one that doesn't scare me is You're Seriously Mad? I'm Not Mistaken Here.
They're all good songs, too.

As for Luka, she's always been one of my favorites too. :3

I don't know what Gumi is singing about in [un]certain happiness but gosh she sounds good singing it. And it's not just Gumi, everything about the song is amazing. :o

That's a really nice song, I totally agree. I like the music in it a lot.
If I know my luck it's about sex and death

And now, for my last sharing time:

The lyrics are a little sad, but The Butterfly, the Flower, and the Spider is an AMAZING song. VY2 and Len sound a lot alike, though, am I the only one who thinks so? I'd love to cover this song with people one day. I call Len's part. X'D
These HARMONIES, though! I have never heard a Vocaloid song with such perfect harmonies! They sound so GOOD together!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 15, 2015, 11:22:19 pm »
Hey, welcome back, Grace!

I hope they do one of these for some of the other Vocaloids one day. I'd love one for CUL. :D

There's also MMDPlayer:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mmdplayer/id468386401?mt=8

That app isn't free, but you can drag MMD models and motion into it via iTunes file sharing. Just find a CUL model and you're in business! It runs at a really low frame rate on my iPhone 4, though.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2015, 06:35:40 pm »
Hey, welcome back, Grace!

There's also MMDPlayer:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/mmdplayer/id468386401?mt=8

That app isn't free, but you can drag MMD models and motion into it via iTunes file sharing. Just find a CUL model and you're in business! It runs at a really low frame rate on my iPhone 4, though.

Huh, that seems pretty cool! I'm gonna have to see if I can find that. Thanks!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2015, 04:16:10 am »
Sorry for the double post, but I need to rant about Echo.

It's a song by English GUMI V3 and wow.
I love it.
I mean, I think GUMI's English is FANTASTIC. I can understand every single word without the need for subtitles. As for the lyrics...
I don't really get it either. It feels like a "war against myself" song. I just really like it.

What do you guys think? Can Japanese Vocaloid re-invented in English sing English convincingly? Do you think it depends on the producer?

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!