Username: Password:

Author Topic: One For All: Gameplay thread  (Read 31255 times)

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: One For All: Gameplay thread
« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2014, 01:31:38 am »
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think I read somewhere here that having an A1 (level 35) idol will get you enough SP to learn everything on the skill board.

But, my A1 (level 23) leader currently has 34 SP, so by maxing her level at 35 (1 SP per level) she will have 46 SP.  However, I need about 112 SP to learn everything else from the skill board.

Am I understanding this wrong?

At higher levels you gain more than 1SP per level. At A1 and Level 35, you will gain exactly enough SP to clear your grid. Consequently, level up, and rank up, even if it doesn't seem it won't add up on the initial gains.

Or in short the SP curve isn't linear.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2014, 02:54:38 am »
You're right. At level 24 I got 2 SP.  Apparently, I think beating IE will give you an additional 30 SP.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2014, 06:44:26 am by mariokirby »

AbsoluteZero45

• Apprentice
  • Watashi wa Zero!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2014, 10:00:38 pm »
Quick question, does anyone know if it's possible to double/triple burst in S4U?  I remember in im@s2 you could equip a charm to change what your burst looked like, but I'm guessing they removed that feature seeing as they overhauled the whole burst system.
XBLA/PSN:  AbsoluteZero45

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2014, 07:25:59 am »
Another quick question. Can ranking up too fast cause you miss out on communication like the board ones? I think I read here that it doesn't but just trying to double check.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2014, 07:31:17 am by mariokirby »

BadBoy25

• Apprentice
  • 765 Production Ltd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2014, 11:27:05 am »
Another quick question. Can ranking up too fast cause you miss out on communication like the board ones? I think I read here that it doesn't but just trying to double check.
No problems at all, eventually you can have two board commus with the same idol in the same week.

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 06, 2014, 09:11:43 pm »
Do you miss anything by skipping rankup fes? Like going straight for D1 even though your idol is only D3 cause you have enough fans. It gets pretty tedious doing every single rankup fes for each idol and its starting to feel like rankup fes are all I do in this game

BadBoy25

• Apprentice
  • 765 Production Ltd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 06, 2014, 11:03:11 pm »
Do you miss anything by skipping rankup fes? Like going straight for D1 even though your idol is only D3 cause you have enough fans. It gets pretty tedious doing every single rankup fes for each idol and its starting to feel like rankup fes are all I do in this game
Nothing, if possible the better way is E3->D3->C3 and so on

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 06, 2014, 11:07:31 pm »
well, they give quite a lot of xp, money and fans for their level, don't they?

BadBoy25

• Apprentice
  • 765 Production Ltd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 07, 2014, 01:04:46 am »
well, they give quite a lot of xp, money and fans for their level, don't they?
Yes, for their level, but you can win higher level auditions/live/festival and gain more money/fans/exp. 2 C festival + C3 rank up festival > D2+D1+C3 rank up festival.
Rank up festival surely are useful at early stages, when you don't have access to better jobs.

Yukibro

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 07, 2014, 03:34:44 am »
Once you get to the point where you have a couple of Rank A idols, you can take some risks and go for higher-level work and get way more fans for new idols. I've gotten new idols to at least C3 in a season by throwing them in a trio with two well-matched idols.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 09, 2014, 08:37:37 am »
Does anyone know exactly which 765 festival it is in order to get M@STERPIECE, or at least the Rank it is for the festival? I forgot what week i'm on, but i just got Jibun REST@RT.
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 09, 2014, 10:00:58 am »
Does anyone know exactly which 765 festival it is in order to get M@STERPIECE, or at least the Rank it is for the festival? I forgot what week i'm on, but i just got Jibun REST@RT.

ONLY MY NOTE, Jibun REST@RT, M@STERPIECE and Destiny are all granted once you fully clear (namely, you actually achieve the target score or more) each of the all star lives. (In the order listed)

(A3 is Destiny, and work your way back. ONLY MY NOTE is repeated at E3 and D3. As well, yes I messed up the name. I have NO idea why.)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:04:11 pm by Setsuna »

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 09, 2014, 10:27:21 am »
MY ONE NOTE, Jibun REST@RT, M@STERPIECE and Destiny are all granted once you fully clear (namely, you actually achieve the target score or more) each of the all star lives. (In the order listed)

Starting from the D rank one, right?
Because in the tutorial i did the E rank one and got MY ONE NOTE, the next occasion i did the D rank one, the video was also MY ONE NOTE and i didn't get a new song.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 09, 2014, 11:54:27 am »
So while I'm in the 'I got bored category' (Going to record a post game pre-all star live for fun) I fished around with some of the S3s.

Among other things, I ran across Touma in his silver 961 outfit (See im@s 2 Guest section for details) although losing to him doesn't have him do a performance.

His skill changes too from the deplete bar in chunks while bursting, to upon burst finish, empty the opponent's voltage bar.

As this an S3 FES, he also is pretty hard, so don't take them lightly.

Actually... he's kinda harder than I thought. He's scoring 80k, with 2 35s and a 26 in tow.

Oh, and while I'm here, yes, that is correct, ONLY MY NOTE repeats twice (E3 and D3). A3 will net you Destiny, then work your way back.

(I don't know why I messed up the song name. I must be thinking of something else)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 12:02:55 pm by Setsuna »

BadBoy25

• Apprentice
  • 765 Production Ltd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 09, 2014, 12:49:04 pm »
B3 all star live for M@STERPIECE (the one with 10.0 target that gives you the silver trophy). ;)