THE iDOLM@STER > THE iDOLM@STER ONE FOR ALL

One For All: Gameplay thread

(1/38) > >>

Byuusan:
Mostly for discussion about the game, what you found out, ask for advice and etc.

Some videos of the game itself

My own gameplay video, due to a strike, my gameplay videos will stop where it is : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLHiKK_w7sw_efrwUkx17nWvLDK_x6FSHe&feature=mh_lolz

My friend, TheMasterLL Gameplay videos, likewise he was also hit by a strike, so i don't know if he'll continue or not : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9QX5HGplse9QdyMRgYXIrWlziAKugZi0

TheBluePhone:
this has probably been posted elsewhere but these seem to be the burst skills

Haruka - increase VO's multiplier by a lot after bursting
Miki - increase VI's multiplier by a lot during burst
Chihaya - increase VO's multiplier by a lot during burst
Iori - While bursting, there is a chance of recovering an appeal
Yayoi - increases all multipliers after bursting
Makoto - increase DA's multiplier a lot after bursting
Yukhio - increase VI's multiplier a lot after bursting
Ritsuko - this one im actually not sure about
Ami - voltage rises after bursting
Mami - all interest rates increased during burst
Azusa - While bursting, chance of recovering an appeal
Takane - voltage rises after bursting
Hibiki - increase DA's multiplier while bursting

id like to note tho that i do not speak any japanese so these are just from what ive observed

Yukibro:

--- Quote from: TheBluePhone on May 25, 2014, 10:28:49 pm ---this has probably been posted elsewhere but these seem to be the burst skills

Haruka - increase VO's multiplier by a lot after bursting
Miki - increase VI's multiplier by a lot during burst
Chihaya - increase VO's multiplier by a lot during burst
Iori - While bursting, there is a chance of recovering an appeal
Yayoi - increases all multipliers after bursting
Makoto - increase DA's multiplier a lot after bursting
Yukhio - increase VI's multiplier a lot after bursting
Ritsuko - this one im actually not sure about
Ami - voltage rises after bursting
Mami - all interest rates increased during burst
Azusa - While bursting, chance of recovering an appeal
Takane - voltage rises after bursting
Hibiki - increase DA's multiplier while bursting

id like to note tho that i do not speak any japanese so these are just from what ive observed
--- End quote ---

Just to add on what you posted:

http://pastebin.com/XZFgHQQ5

Basically, there are six idols that complement each other with burst boosts during and after: Chihaya during and Haruka after for Vocal, Miki during and Yukiho after for Visual, and Hibiki during and Makoto after for Dance. It's better to go for one of those pairs for scoring purposes and then choosing from a third based on your preference. To clarify from BluePhone, Iori's Burst Skill has a small chance of giving a Skill Boost (the yellow bar in the middle of each appeal, boosts the rate, I think?) to an appeal after hitting it, while Azusa gives you a small chance to regain memories on each hit. Ritsuko essentially boosts appeal rates and Skill Boosts while bursting only, which is still pretty nice.

I'm still not sure what differentiates Takane and Ami's skills, though. Based on the way they are described, I think Takane gives a flat amount of voltage after the burst while Ami may increase the voltage rate instead. I also kinda guessed with Mami since I can't get a good idea on what "interest rates" are, even when looking at iM@S2 info.

TheBluePhone:
yeah, mami's was worded really awkwardly since i had to use the jp wiki + google translate for hers, my bad.

Yukibro:
Oh. I don't blame you. I saw the interest rate line in there, too, but couldn't find any specific explanation anywhere. The closest thing I found was on the iM@S2 strategy site:

"In the description for the audition, there are times when they are "looking for a ~~~ image" (~のイメージが欲しい) but this only affects the interest rate at the start of the audition and the change in the rate when performing appeals."

So I guess it's the general rate of increase? I think I should update the Pastebin and clarify when it's either the multiplier or the rate going up, since they aren't the same thing, I think.

EDIT: Scratch that, the game does refer to the multipliers as "rates" in most cases. This game can be pretty confusing with terms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version