Username: Password:

Author Topic: Season goals in Produce mode  (Read 3564 times)

violetmythmaker

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Season goals in Produce mode
« on: May 22, 2014, 02:45:03 am »
Here's what I've noticed for season goals so far; the bonus goals are red and in italics.

Year 1
Spring: Earn 3000/5000 money
Summer: Earn (?) 3/5 skill points
Autumn: Win 3/5 Fes events
Winter: Win 2/3 Rank Up Fes events

Year 2
Spring: Get 100,000/___ new fans (not sure on this one; I can't read enough Japanese to know for sure).

That's all I have right now. I think someone in the larger thread said something about having to earn 24000 points in one song as a later goal, but I'm not sure about that.

Speaking of these, anyone have any idea how best to approach the 100,000 fans goal? Right now I have the inactive idols set to look for fans (I keep them on EXP by default), but I'm not sure what else to do if I'm only going to have 12 weeks...

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
Re: Season goals in Produce mode
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 07:08:08 am »
The fan goals are probably one of the easiest goal types there are since they don't require you to do something specific (money goals are probably second easiest, since some things don't earn all that much money). Just take jobs regularly, as long as you're at around the expected rank (for Y2 spring, around D-C rank should be fine enough) it's absolutely no problem.

side note, the additional goal for the first time you get the fan goal is 150,000.

edit: also, you can use the panda-looking amulet (takagi gives it to you at the beginning) to increase fan count. (the bird raises EXP and the cat raises money) if you've gotten presents from your idols, they might have given you some single-use "amulets" which last for a week (letter = fans, mic = exp, the white mic might be money i'd have to check though)

As for the other goals, I have not encountered the points one, but have encountered the "Complete # Rank [letter] Jobs" type goal. Generally speaking, the amount changes, and in the case of the "rank __ jobs" one, the rank will also change (currently, in Y3 summer, I have a goal for completing Rank B jobs). Money and fan goals are the easiest, since basically every job you do will fill up that meter. Skills is probably the hardest since you need to do rank up fes or literal grinding for levels to gather SP to use. Specific job types (fes, rank up fes, lives, auditions) are pretty easy, just knock them all out in the first few weeks (usually i have a bunch of idols sitting at the _3 level ranks waiting to jump up to the next _3 rank, but if need-be for a goal, i'd toss them through the lower ranks to get the counter filled).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 07:13:28 am by nyachan »

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 11:59:13 pm »
I think someone in the larger thread said something about having to earn 24000 points in one song as a later goal, but I'm not sure about that.

I can confirm the points goal for year 2 autumn.
Besides that (I'm in Y3 summer, I believe), the goals I remember after Y2 autumn are (I do not have exact number counts, but can at least tell you the content -)
Y2 winter - Festivals (either regular or rank-up festivals can count for this one)
Y3 spring - Money
Y3 summer - Rank-up festivals (B)

Of the normal events, auditions seem most money-focused, lives are most fan-focused, festivals are most EXP-focused (if you're aiming for certain non-rank-up tasks).

The white mic is also an EXP boost - I would assume it's a larger one than the black, but I haven't compared them.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 12:01:10 am by Virgofall »

nyachan

• Resident Photoshop Monkey
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2014, 12:14:31 am »
I can confirm the points goal for year 2 autumn.
Besides that (I'm in Y3 summer, I believe), the goals I remember after Y2 autumn are (I do not have exact number counts, but can at least tell you the content -)
Y2 winter - Festivals (either regular or rank-up festivals can count for this one)
Y3 spring - Money
Y3 summer - Rank-up festivals (B)

Of the normal events, auditions seem most money-focused, lives are most fan-focused, festivals are most EXP-focused (if you're aiming for certain non-rank-up tasks).

The white mic is also an EXP boost - I would assume it's a larger one than the black, but I haven't compared them.
The goals are not actually set in stone based on season/year. I'm in Y3 autumn and have not once had a "earn X amount of points" goal. Japanese wikis seem to think that based on how many idols of each rank you have, some seasonal goals change. I don't remember exactly what my Y3 spring goal was, but it wasn't money. I think it was just fans? The wikis don't seem sure of what exactly determines which goal you get though.

Anyway, I think outside the first four, the game looks at what rank all the idols are at to determine which of the goals to give you for each season.

And yeah, I check now and saw the white mic's description. :P

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2014, 08:52:26 pm »
The goals are not actually set in stone based on season/year. I'm in Y3 autumn and have not once had a "earn X amount of points" goal. Japanese wikis seem to think that based on how many idols of each rank you have, some seasonal goals change. I don't remember exactly what my Y3 spring goal was, but it wasn't money. I think it was just fans? The wikis don't seem sure of what exactly determines which goal you get though.

Anyway, I think outside the first four, the game looks at what rank all the idols are at to determine which of the goals to give you for each season.
Sounds like, because of all the possible variations that could occur, one would have to collect multiple examples of files with post-Y1 content. Checking back, my rank-up goal at that point wasn't B-specific, it was just outright rank-ups.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2014, 05:08:07 am »
I'm pretty sure that all the goals are split into tiers, depending how far you are with the game.

I imagine this is to ensure that you can't truly get screwed over with some objectives. It won't ask you to do the impossible (for example rank festival up when you don't have anyone who can do it) or even the really unlikely (end game spending 5/7 skill points when it takes most of a season to get enough points to buy just 1 point)

You have to keep in mind, even post rank 23 (Where I am) the game will still ask for objectives, and will reward you for them (to the tune of about 65k) so if you're not blitzing the game, and you still need money (and you will if you want to pay for the gold tier BK sale items)  they're still there to earn money with.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2014, 07:11:55 pm »
the president even says when he explains the season goals that he will take your progress into consideration and not ask for the impossible.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2014, 12:12:03 am »
Is there anywhere where the goals are posted? I can't read japanese and it's getting difficult for me to find out what my goals are each season...  :'( :-[
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

zeda12123

• Dan!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2014, 12:42:46 am »

BadBoy25

• Apprentice
  • 765 Production Ltd.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2014, 12:48:44 am »
Is there anywhere where the goals are posted? I can't read japanese and it's getting difficult for me to find out what my goals are each season...  :'( :-[
http://idolmasterofa.wikia.com/wiki/Producer_Rank_%26_Season_Goals

Here you can find the goals for the first 6 seasons. Starting from the 7th season goals may vary so there isn't any guide, but you can use the text translated in the guide as reference. If your goal isn't in the guide it probably involves winning live or auditions.
For auditions the text should be オーディションに[insert number here]回合格せよ while for live it should be ライブ[insert number here]回勝利せよ