Username: Password:

Author Topic: Asian version vs. Japanese?  (Read 2136 times)

mrb0y

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
Asian version vs. Japanese?
« on: May 21, 2014, 01:12:27 am »
I just got the asian version of one for all and it looks like there is no voice acting / voices for the characters? Is that the difference between the Asian and Japanese versions? what a bummer if so. Is there a way to turn the voice on in the asian version? Thanks for any help!

P.S. the last name question for verification of every post are killing this n00b! really a pain. :/

fredex

Re: Asian version vs. Japanese?
« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2014, 01:50:28 am »
what type of sound system set up do you have? and check your ps3 sound settings, if its set to 7.1 that might be causing problems, set it to 2.0

mrb0y

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 09:22:03 pm »
Yes that was the problem. I had moved the PS# to another room and used just the HDMI audio settings it must have auto negrotiated previously. Plugged it in the original location and I now have Japanese audio! Doesn't help much because I can barley understand any of it. I have been studying it for a while but not seriously! lol Thanks for the input Fredex! Funny name by the way?

fredex

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 10:03:48 pm »
Yes that was the problem. I had moved the PS# to another room and used just the HDMI audio settings it must have auto negrotiated previously. Plugged it in the original location and I now have Japanese audio! Doesn't help much because I can barley understand any of it. I have been studying it for a while but not seriously! lol Thanks for the input Fredex! Funny name by the way?

lol i tried to have a name thats unique to myself XD
and yeah i had the same thing happen to me with G4U but the issue was that i was playing tokyo jungle which doesnt output sound unless you set it to 7.1 for some reason, which is annoying cuz it messes up the sound for other games like this one.
i just got my copy of one for all today and yeah it sucks not being able to follow what theyre saying, only words i understand are producer-san and kawaii lmfao but its still fun, id learn japanese if i wasnt lazy :P