Username: Password:

Author Topic: One for All General Request Thread  (Read 98809 times)

Chihayaa

• View Profile
Re: One for All General Request Thread
« Reply #210 on: May 18, 2015, 02:25:05 pm »
Here is the most recent batch of videos that I've requested:
Matane
Nijiiro Miracle
Shizuka na Yoru ni Negai o...

I'd like to request the following:
Good-Byes (Q-16) [Simple]
(Chihaya Hibiki Azusa Yukiho Takane)
(EXT-51 Hd-061 Bd-061)

Watashi-tachi wa Zutto... Deshou? (Q-11) [Simple]
(EXT-30 Ar-047 Lg-061)

We Have A Dream (Q-15) [Simple]
(EXT-28 Ar-035 Lg-036)

Thanks once again!

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: May 20, 2015, 10:54:37 pm »
These videos have been collected as well. See the requester's later posts.

There you go. The previous set of videos have been removed, and the newest set have been uploaded.

As a reminder to everyone else, it isn't very hard for me to track who has or hasn't filled the conditions of the said video provision, and I've been asked for the list outstanding by several people while dealing with another matter related to this particular thread.

No pressure, since there isn't a time limit, but since I've been asked to disclose this information to several other fillers, the decision to delay may affect your ability to request elsewhere, and a couple of those who requested for the outstanding list have suggested to introduce a time limit to upload to increase compliance rates.

If you have any difficulties with uploading the videos, please let me know, and I'll help you out.

In other semi/unrelated news, I am looking for someone who owns im@s: OfA, but doesn't own any of the paid DLC who is willing to do some extensive experiments. The tests will involve dealing with modifying some software, and consequently I require someone who understands risk and has at least some background knowledge into computing.

Its a bit of a complicated story, but I'm hoping that this experiment would prove... useful to some people, if it is successful, but the tests have a very specific requirement. Please PM me if you are interested in such an experiment.

Edits - Clarification.

Matane
Nijiiro Miracle
Shizuka na Yoru ni Negai o...

I'd like to request the following:
Good-Byes (Q-16) [Simple]
(EXT-51 Hd-061 Bd-061)

Watashi-tachi wa Zutto... Deshou? (Q-11) [Simple]
(EXT-30 Ar-047 Lg-061)

We Have A Dream (Q-15) [Simple]
(EXT-28 Ar-035 Lg-036)

Thanks once again!
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 05:03:29 am by Setsuna »
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: May 21, 2015, 12:27:00 am »
Setsuna, I noticed that in my eden video
you used the wrong costume for haruka
it's again that issue with the  Wonder Marine Voyage costume and the 765 Campus Jersey
I wanted the Wonder Marine but you used the Jersey

Could you change that? If not it is okay, I just noticed it, because I downloaded the videos now

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #213 on: May 21, 2015, 12:29:04 am »
Thanks for filling my requests again! So far two out of three videos are up on MEGA (only one missing is We Have A Dream) so I'll just hope it'll upload in a few hours or so.

TheBluePhone

• Woo.
    • View Profile

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: May 21, 2015, 01:32:01 am »
Fixing that now, file's encoding. Just watch in the future though, someone will ask for the Jersey and I'll provide the other one instead. The icon patterns aren't that dissimilar to each other, so I'll probably mess it up both ways again at some point, I guess.

I'll update this post (and replace edeN in the original) with the updated link.

Video has been collected

Setsuna, I noticed that in my eden video
you used the wrong costume for haruka
it's again that issue with the  Wonder Marine Voyage costume and the 765 Campus Jersey
I wanted the Wonder Marine but you used the Jersey

Could you change that? If not it is okay, I just noticed it, because I downloaded the videos now

Thanks for filling my requests again! So far two out of three videos are up on MEGA (only one missing is We Have A Dream) so I'll just hope it'll upload in a few hours or so.

We have a Dream is on MEGA right now, I just had a look over it.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:06:50 am by Setsuna »

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: May 21, 2015, 01:46:27 am »
Fixing that now, file's encoding. Just watch in the future though, someone will ask for the Jersey and I'll provide the other one instead. The icon patterns aren't that dissimilar to each other, so I'll probably mess it up both ways again at some point, I guess.

I'll update this post (and replace edeN in the original) with the updated link.

thank you very much for your work setsuna!

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #217 on: May 21, 2015, 01:54:55 am »
Just checked MEGA, and it's uploaded! I'll upload ASAP.

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: May 21, 2015, 08:04:15 am »
https://mega.co.nz/#F!MM1QwQ7B!o8tM2pKXRNm_5Wpq8fdIBA

Please note that if someone who has put in a request wants me to pick up further requests, you'll have to comply with my conditions. You can find the link to the terms and conditions in my signature. You are also free to ask anyone else, of course or otherwise request for someone else to fill, but your mileage may vary.

Thanks! Downloaded/collected all three videos as soon as I got the notice! Yeah, probably should have mentioned that earlier. Sorry about the late reply (noticed on the recent list...REALLY don't want to wind up any further than I am now). If there's anything else I can do, just tell me.

I'll post them later on my Facebook page.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 08:06:24 am by ZetaFlare »

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: May 21, 2015, 12:11:05 pm »
Thanks to SideM for uploading my videos!

Matane
Shizuka na Yoru ni Negai o
edeN

here are my next request

Fate of the World (St-20)
(1 Miki EXT-32 Hd-041 Bd-028 Ar-030 Lg-030)
(2 Chihaya EXT-34 Hd-063 Bd-059 Ar-030 Lg-030)
(3 Haruka EXT-53 Hd-063 Ar-030 Lg-030)

99 Nights (Q-03)
(1 Miki EXT-22 Hd-058 Bd-040 Ar-034 Lg-050)
(2 Chihaya EXT-22 Hd-063 Bd-040 Ar-034 Lg-063)
(3 Takane EXT-22 Hd-063 Bd-040 Ar-034 Lg-063)
(4 Hibiki EXT-22 Bd-049 Ar-030)
(5 Azusa EXT-22 Hd-039 Bd-049 Ar-030)

Good-Byes (St-02)
(1 Makoto LUX-29 Hd-041 Ar-050)
(2 Yukiho EXT-34 Hd-043 Bd-012 Ar-047)

« Last Edit: May 21, 2015, 01:37:53 pm by Kimiko »

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: May 21, 2015, 03:32:14 pm »
SideM uploaded my requests:

Positive!
Pon De Beach
Nostalgia

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: May 21, 2015, 05:10:11 pm »
My request videos have been uploaded!

edeN
Nanairo Button
Overmaster

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: May 21, 2015, 07:00:42 pm »
I should kindly note (It's 3am, and I should go to bed) that each individual requester is in contract with me for the purposes of the fulfillment of said contract, and I will not allow abdication of said responsibility (Not the means, you can decide to use child slave labour if you wish) to be transferred to a third party.

What does this mean?

If for whatever reason you fall into contractual default - namely, you fail to fulfill the conditions of request filling - any third party who fails to do it for you has ZERO standing into your failure. Said failure of third party will not be considered in evaluating your responsibilities.

Let me repeat that again. No matter the reason for the third party decides not to, it's still your responsibility to ensure the videos go up.

If your third party withdraws due to the fact he or she won a million dollars and decides to go on a three month vacation, goes into a life changing event, gets nailed by the DCMA by the RIAJ, Sony Columbia, NBGI or some other related party, refuses to upload your videos before asking for some sort of payment, or plain decides 'Screw this, I'm out of here', their failure to upload is still your problem, and I won't see it any other way.

Why? It's your responsibility, and attempting to claim otherwise is akin to claiming your dog ate your homework. It's not going to fly under any circumstances, because if you can get one person to do it, you can get someone ELSE to do it too, as demonstrated by your own actions.

It also means I won't be drawn into any falling out or other failures between other parties and you. It is not my responsibility to ensure people like each other, since the only way I could do that is with a sniper rifle, and at least one plane ticket, and that's illegal in most countries. (Said action would also most likely result in at least one count of murder, but I digress.)

Yes, some people have raised concerns about the potential circumvention of the conditions I set. I'm fine with the apparent loophole.

Why? Because I just see the shift in the power balance. I strongly advise if you allow that power balance move to happen, that you don't upset the person, treat them like a god (at least until you don't want any more videos ever), and hope they never, ever turn on you, even by accident. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain by accidentally slipping (They won't get penalised for their failure to upload your videos, since that's not what you signed up for with me), and sure, you could call said person an unreliable *insert expletive here*, but as I said, it's between you two, and you're still in default, and I won't get involved even if the dispute is because the person you asked to do the uploading has a demand list right out of the book of Chluthu, Fifty Shades of Grey, or a satanic ritual.

All that being said, I bid you a good night, and will address all requests (or at least start on them) when I have the opportunity to do so in the morning.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2015, 02:06:21 am »
The videos have been picked up, and are in process.

Videos have been collected. Please see posts past this to see the videos.

Thanks to SideM for uploading my videos!

Matane
Shizuka na Yoru ni Negai o
edeN

here are my next request

Fate of the World (St-20)
(1 Miki EXT-32 Hd-041 Bd-028 Ar-030 Lg-030)
(2 Chihaya EXT-34 Hd-063 Bd-059 Ar-030 Lg-030)
(3 Haruka EXT-53 Hd-063 Ar-030 Lg-030)

99 Nights (Q-03)
(1 Miki EXT-22 Hd-058 Bd-040 Ar-034 Lg-050)
(2 Chihaya EXT-22 Hd-063 Bd-040 Ar-034 Lg-063)
(3 Takane EXT-22 Hd-063 Bd-040 Ar-034 Lg-063)
(4 Hibiki EXT-22 Bd-049 Ar-030)
(5 Azusa EXT-22 Hd-039 Bd-049 Ar-030)

Good-Byes (St-02)
(1 Makoto LUX-29 Hd-041 Ar-050)
(2 Yukiho EXT-34 Hd-043 Bd-012 Ar-047)
« Last Edit: May 24, 2015, 01:31:33 pm by Setsuna »

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2015, 02:12:44 am »
Watashi-tachi wa Zutto... Deshou?
Good-Byes
We Have A Dream

I'd like to request the following please; I know I've been requesting quite a bit lately, so please take your time with it:

Machiuke Prince (St-07) [Simple]
(Chihaya Hibiki Azusa)
(EXT-34)

Visionary (St-18) [Simple]
(Chihaya Hibiki Azusa)
(EXT-46)

Vault That Borderline! (St-15) [Simple]
(Chihaya Hibiki Azusa)
(EXT-29)