Username: Password:

Author Topic: Love Live iOS released in english on the app and google play store  (Read 8674 times)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: Love Live iOS released in english on the app and google play store
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2014, 05:12:47 pm »
Dang. Not sure about S4 Minis. Maybe its worth a shot, I mean its not like you'd be spending money on it.

It's not? You have to tell me where to get them for free :p

I hardly use my cell phone for actual service, i only spend about 5$ a month, any contract here is way more expensive than that. So i only use prepaid which means i have to buy my phones at full price.
I mostly use it for "emergencies" and for offline stuff (mostly Anki for learning japanese vocab).

Accoun

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2014, 05:59:58 pm »
Dunno. I use a (definitely outdated by now) Sony Tablet S, which is a 1GHz 2-core with 1GB of RAM - so weaker than the S4 Mini - and I don't rembemer any freezing. Although I haven't played it much, because I dropped the game pretty quickly.
So I won't really try to give really any guesstimates for it, but since you didn't lament the general framerate, just the freezing, it could be OK...

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2014, 06:22:34 pm »
It's not? You have to tell me where to get them for free :p

I hardly use my cell phone for actual service, i only spend about 5$ a month, any contract here is way more expensive than that. So i only use prepaid which means i have to buy my phones at full price.
I mostly use it for "emergencies" and for offline stuff (mostly Anki for learning japanese vocab).

I was talking about the game itself. :P Sorry for my bad wording. Free smartphones are ones I don't usually go for.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

SakuraMaxX

• Producer
  • (/・Д・)/NO!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2014, 06:44:56 pm »
i'm looking for a new phone, my old one has some issues (like suddenly saying "no sim card found, you need to restart your phone"), and i'm thinking about the Galaxy S4 mini.
My current phone (Xperia Ray) can't run the game smoothly, in about 75% of the attempts the game begins to lag during the song. This means, the music does on and you need to press stuff, but the circles freeze on the screen and then suddenly jump on.
So i wanted to ask who else is playing the game on Android, what Phone do you use and do you have problems with the game? Because if i get a new phone i want to at least run it the game without problems.

For the love of god don't get an S4 Mini.  What's your budget?  I'd just go for a Google Nexus 5 ($350) or Moto G ($170-$200) if you really needed a replacement as soon as possible.  Gs are great for their price.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2016, 05:36:55 pm »
I've started to play the game today and I have questions. I've cleared "Yuujou No Change" with full combo but for some reason only at C. Why isn't full combo enough for S? :o Do unvoiced girls have side stories?

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 08, 2016, 06:30:03 pm »
I've started to play the game today and I have questions. I've cleared "Yuujou No Change" with full combo but for some reason only at C. Why isn't full combo enough for S? :o Do unvoiced girls have side stories?

If you started the game today, then your team is not strong enough for S rank, which is a thing at the beginning of the game
yuujou no change is a pure song, so you would need a pure unit with only pure idols to get s at this low levels

and yes, side characters have side stories, since they don't have a main story

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 08, 2016, 08:38:58 pm »
If you started the game today, then your team is not strong enough for S rank, which is a thing at the beginning of the game
yuujou no change is a pure song, so you would need a pure unit with only pure idols to get s at this low levels

and yes, side characters have side stories, since they don't have a main story

Thank you! I didn't realize that a song type in this game is much more important than in SS! Actually, I have another question: how to get scout coupons?

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 08, 2016, 11:04:10 pm »
Thank you! I didn't realize that a song type in this game is much more important than in SS! Actually, I have another question: how to get scout coupons?

yeah, it is pretty important in sif

if you mean the green ones, they are only given away during special login bonuses or if you rank high enough in the events (tier 1 has 2 coupons, tier 2 has one)

if you mean the blue ones.
you only get them every time you do fill the honor scouting gauge
or in japanese sif there are sometimes quest you can do
oh and in the seal shop in jp you can use seals to buy them