Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Anime Discussion  (Read 192099 times)

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Anime Discussion
« Reply #585 on: August 24, 2015, 02:27:42 am »
Here's the song previews for the 346pro idol selection vol.3. Enjoy.

Chieri's cover made my heart go DOKIDOKI pretty hard.

Whew, CG hype is real right now.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 06:46:32 am by Nayre »

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #586 on: August 24, 2015, 07:11:44 am »
@ A-1: I know you're prepping for a drama bomb but don't forget giving Love Laika a focus episode. Plz???

I concur, but if you think that's bad, poor Ranko-chan has literally been reduced to cameo status! Certainly not happy-happy... ;~;
« Last Edit: August 24, 2015, 07:21:05 am by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #587 on: August 24, 2015, 08:28:20 am »
I concur, but if you think that's bad, poor Ranko-chan has literally been reduced to cameo status! Certainly not happy-happy... ;~;

I think that Ranko will end up sharing an episode with Love Laika. But she could have shown up more yeah

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #588 on: August 24, 2015, 08:56:18 am »
poor Ranko-chan has literally been reduced to cameo status! Certainly not happy-happy... ;~;

That random scene with her on the bench keeps coming to mind lol. XD

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #589 on: August 24, 2015, 02:52:17 pm »
http://sp.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27006455

Here's the Anya episode we've been waiting fo-TOO BAD, SHIBUYA DRAMA TIME!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Eab1990

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #590 on: August 24, 2015, 07:26:42 pm »
Here's the song previews for the 346pro idol selection vol.3. Enjoy.

Oh, it was posted here instead.

Chieri does Rika's song so much better than Rika. Miria made Kanako's even catchier too.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #591 on: August 24, 2015, 07:35:48 pm »
I like Rankos Version of Venus Syndrome...
But I kinda want a Azusa Version of the Song, I think that would sound great xD
But for the Cover Remixes on that CD, Rankos Cover of Minamis Song is my Favourite

Ivan The Mouse

• View Profile
« Reply #592 on: August 25, 2015, 11:54:07 am »
@ A-1: I know you're prepping for a drama bomb but don't forget giving Love Laika a focus episode. Plz???

Uzuki, please hold on. We are hurt whenever we see one of you girls suffer. ;_;

But anyway, we still have that rockan' goin' on with Miku and Riina this episode and, although I am not too much of a fan of the "Rock is what you think it is." message (Sounds more like punk rock, though.), I'm glad that Darii's trying hard to go with what her chosen aesthetic is.

And yes, Ranko's reduced to a cameo status. What the fuck.

And also, this week, New Generations taking Karen and Nao under their wings is coming back to bite them in the arse, as Miss Mishiro over hears them singing together. Hmn, being Uzupaka is suffering indeed.

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #593 on: August 28, 2015, 05:09:38 pm »
don't forget giving Love Laika a focus episode. Plz???

They're due for a new song. As is Ranko. Somehow I've got a gut feeling we might see one from them in at least one or two weeks from now. I just bet Mishiro is just trying to find a way to screw with them IMO. I wouldn't count A-1 Steak Sauce out just yet...

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #594 on: August 28, 2015, 08:21:12 pm »
Episode 20 done!

Glad Anastasia finally got some time in the limelight. Aside from Memories, she really didn't seem to have that much dialogue. I thought she'd be left in the dust, but it's nice to see that being with Minami seemed to make her much more confident.

I'll be honest, I was actually expecting more of a breakdown from Uzuki in this episode. Still, was Mio's quick decision to fly solo a good one? (to me it looked like Mio wanted to take some time to think about the situation regarding Rin's decision compared to her drama bomb in Episode 6/7...makes me wonder what the YouTube comments will say about Mio now...I still remember seeing all the "wtf selfish b****" flak she got on Episode 7's preview video).

And Uzuki still puzzles me. Wonder what will happen to her, especially seeing how indecisive she was about Rin's decision with Triad Primus. Still, question now is what will inevitably push Uzuki over the deep end as the series comes to a close?

Okay, now that we got some Anya time, let's see some Ranko! Been a while since we heard from her...the only solo project of Cinderella Project. There has to be some way Mishiro can screw with her.

nastynate

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
    • idolnotes.net
« Reply #595 on: August 28, 2015, 09:03:55 pm »
Wow... That was intense. Although, with all the good wrap ups in the previous episodes I guess we were due with some major drama.

I really like how conflicted the characters are now and it's intertwined with the whole project. It's a situation where you really can't blame them with going with a new offer (especially Rin. Man, I loved that song in an instant!). I don't blame Mio for distancing herself, either. It's actually pretty smart, but that leaves poor Uzuki out alone in the pasture. Yeah, that's a breakdown waiting to happen, but I'll wait til next week for that. I can't take much more tension for now!

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #596 on: August 28, 2015, 09:44:17 pm »
get ready for mio hate part 2.

run down of episode for me:
-minami supporting anastasia's decision was really nice to see and avoided unneeded ll drama.
-mio going solo because she is hurt and feels abandoned by rin (this is understandable).
-r.i.p uzuki
- kono sora no shita is nice
-PROJECT KRONE IS SO COOL I WANT THEM TO SING (unlikely)
-TRIAD PRIMUS SONG ITS BEEN 30000 YEARS
- sad takeuchi kills me
- obligatory uzuki/minami duet song anyone lmao

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #597 on: August 28, 2015, 09:44:45 pm »
Sure is stinger around here, Mio. Now the traces of Uzuki's emotional destruction are becoming realized -- as is expected of any anime protagonist in a slice-of-life with drama elements! Be a trooper, girl.

Regarding Anastasia, I loved how mature they addressed her way of growth; you may not like change, but you'll never know where the next page turn leads. I admittedly see this flaw in myself, even.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 09:46:39 pm by DeviantProtagonist »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #598 on: August 28, 2015, 10:34:36 pm »
I think the solo is partially because feelings of abandonment and/or betrayal. Maybe too strong but not impossible either.
I've seen a few different interpretations of her decision though.
Of course Nao and Karen seem to be moving exactly as Mishiro wants so I expect something about them to come up in the anime too.

I just really want to point out that when the clock went foward in Mio's room, the clock in Uzuki's room went backwards.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 11:35:30 pm by Tengu B »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #599 on: August 29, 2015, 12:24:37 am »
This is a bit of an out-there theory, but I wouldn't be surprised if P-kun forms his own agency so he can protect the smiles of his idols. The series obviously won't have a depressing ending, but I can't see Mishiro letting the idols have their happy ending.

Plus it'd set up a rival company for the inevitable CG game. :P