Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Anime Discussion  (Read 192102 times)

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Anime Discussion
« Reply #570 on: August 17, 2015, 12:27:24 am »
a lot of fans are also guessing that asterisk's new ending song will be with natsuki? That seems a little weird granted she just got voiced. But we haven't really seen her get a magic hour special yet have we? newly voiced girls usually have a magic hour come out right after the episode they got voiced in so maybe its not that far of a long shot? a trio is a little weird to so maybe they'll add another idol in there that helped asterisk? all arrows would point to nana and it would even out cute and rock nicely. Riina,Miku,Natsuki,Nana. What a weird group.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: August 17, 2015, 12:50:37 am »
If asterisk gets a new song, I'm guessing it'll be with Natsuki or Nana? Those are the only two I can really see :/ Who else would Riina even mesh with...? Syoko, because heavy metal? But their personalities are so different...

Meanwhile Love Laika is another mystery. I get the feeling it'll focus on Anya because Minami already had an arc, so maybe another foreigner idol? Fred's kind of the only voiced non-100%-Japanese idol but I really can't see that.

Eab1990

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: August 17, 2015, 03:25:21 pm »

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: August 17, 2015, 07:52:06 pm »
WELL IM EXCITED. ;)

altuixde

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: August 18, 2015, 06:13:11 am »
Daisuki has finally uploaded episodes 14-17 to YouTube. It's getting late here on the East Coast, though, so I'll catch up with those episodes tomorrow.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: August 21, 2015, 05:56:46 pm »
Haven't seen the new episode yet, but it involves a new Natsuki solo.

Johnrevenge

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: August 21, 2015, 06:02:13 pm »
Haven't seen the new episode yet, but it involves a new Natsuki solo.

It was a good solo for Natsuki I think that she'll take part in next wave of CD debuts. This week we only had an unvoiced idol who gets voice, thankfully it wasn't another passion idol, but a cool one this time :D

Another good episode that surprisingly made me like a little more the only idol of the main cast that I despise (yeah Miku, I'm looking at you).

This week also confirms my thoughts that in the next episodes Uzuki will suffer a big breakdown
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 06:03:51 pm by Johnrevenge »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: August 21, 2015, 09:40:19 pm »
Oh man, the Triad Primus was strong in this episode.

I'll bet anything that Mishiro will pull Rin out of NG to work with Nao and Karen, and that'll be the thing that makes Uzuki lose faith in being an idol (except it will be resolved eventually). But if it means an actual Triad Prinus song then I can suffer through watching the drama.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: August 22, 2015, 01:04:13 am »
Another great episode.  I've really warmed up to Riina this season.  She was my absolute least favorite from the start, and I never really acknowledged her as much as the others cause I was always put off by her lame poser rocker girl quirkiness.  So I'm pleased with how they fleshed out her character here, it helped me to understand and respect her sorta "ideal rock" a little more.  I also had fun watching her and Miku grow together as idols, as a unit, and as a couple.  Imo it was a good move pairing these 2 together.  Miku x Riina all the way!  ;D  Oh yeah, luvin the new songs too!

That foreshadowing with NG tho... Be expecting dark cloudy skies with a high chance of heavy rain once more.

This week also confirms my thoughts that in the next episodes Uzuki will suffer a big breakdown

I must steel myself for this...
« Last Edit: August 22, 2015, 01:05:52 am by Nayre »

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #579 on: August 22, 2015, 08:50:30 am »
I love how the other Cinderella Girl idols are being featured in the CINDERELLA PROJECT unit songs, just feels awesome to hear them! Can't wait to see the CD releases, it seems like it's two units per CD this time? From what it looks like, anyway.

Can't wait to see all the Rin and Nao and Karen and Uzuki stuff that seems inevitable at this point. If they pull a Haruka with Uzuki (in which Uzuki basically breaks down), they hopefully will do it well looking at how good these new episodes are. Uzuki is best girl after all. (don't kill me)

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: August 23, 2015, 02:39:14 pm »
Riina's been doing great, I love it. Miku x Riina x Natsuki and all.

I gotta wonder what Mishiro's doing with Kanade, Frederica, and Shuko as her ideal unit though.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #581 on: August 23, 2015, 06:55:42 pm »
4 characters have just redeemed themselves in my opinion.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #582 on: August 23, 2015, 08:02:00 pm »
And Natsuki just moved up a bunch in my "CGs to keep an eye on" list. Good job, anime. You're doing fine so far.

Although I'm not excited for incredibly obvious Triad Primus/Uzuki suffering next episode. :/

4 characters have just redeemed themselves in my opinion.

Which ones?
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: August 23, 2015, 09:09:08 pm »
Here's the song previews for the 346pro idol selection vol.3. Enjoy.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: August 23, 2015, 09:45:28 pm »
@ A-1: I know you're prepping for a drama bomb but don't forget giving Love Laika a focus episode. Plz???