Username: Password:

Author Topic: Attack on Titan Tribute Game  (Read 1706 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Attack on Titan Tribute Game
« on: April 01, 2014, 04:39:45 pm »
I don't know if any of you have ever heard of the Attack on Titan Tribute Game, but it's this really hard, really fun little game based off of the popular anime/manga series Attack on Titan. I'm sure many of you have heard of it, at the very least.

It's really hard, but incredibly fun. So far, I've only been able to kill Titans successfully once, and I was cheating since I was Titan Eren. Oh well.
The controls can be a bit hard to figure out, but the guy who made the game really thought of everything. The range of playable characters is nice too: Eren, Petra, Mikasa, Armin, Levi, Sasha, Marco, and Jean. I might be forgetting someone, but I don't think so.

What about you guys? Do any of you play the game? Have you actually managed to win (without cheating)?

(P.S. Did any of you notice I learned to do that "words that are actually links" thing? Yeaaah. I'm pretty proud.)

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Byuusan

• View Profile
Re: Attack on Titan Tribute Game
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2014, 09:38:41 pm »
I've tried it, i agree it hard and requires practice to be decent at, i play mostly as Petra, and i killed at most, 3... small titans in one round.

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2014, 11:39:24 pm »
I've been aware of this for quite some time. Pretty annoying to get online games going due to hosts tending to troll lobbies by not starting, or the games themselves disconnecting after a short time period. Otherwise, it's a blast. Gaming mice users will be in heaven.

I like to play as Sasha, too. Her sprinting ability lets one save up on gas, so it'll be a boon for servers without a gas restock. Also, Crawlers are the bane of me. ;_;
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2014, 01:37:47 am »
I've tried it, i agree it hard and requires practice to be decent at, i play mostly as Petra, and i killed at most, 3... small titans in one round.

That's actually pretty impressive considering the difficulty of this game. I know a couple people who have managed to kill up to five in one go. That impresses me. XD

I like to play as Sasha, too. Her sprinting ability lets one save up on gas, so it'll be a boon for servers without a gas restock. Also, Crawlers are the bane of me. ;_;

Sasha is awesome, but I haven't tried her yet. So far I've only used Mikasa and Levi (and Titan Eren, but he's cheating). Does her sprinting ability apply to jumping too? I've only seen it used with running on the ground.

I just tried it as Levi and successfully killed one Titan before two others literally appeared out of nowhere and killed me. That made me quite upset, especially considering it was my first real kill.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2014, 02:09:31 am »
I'm pretty sure Sashas' sprint can help boost jumps, what with momentum and all. Though, I can't remember whether or not said ability is canceled out after jumping. Doesn't hurt to check. :3

It can be jarring to have your glory moment suddenly taken from you, too, but I think it adds more to the charm of AoT. Everybody's a red shirt! x3
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2014, 02:41:20 pm »
I'll try it out next time I play and report back with results.

It does. XD AoT is such a terrible show/game/manga. XD
Doesn't make me any less frustrated, though, especially considering in the right hands, Levi's supposed to be the strongest human being alive.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!