Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)  (Read 69578 times)

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)
« Reply #375 on: October 12, 2016, 03:09:34 am »
I take it that you don't like A la Carte Freedom, then?

I apologize if I offend you or anyone who likes songs with conversations in it. It's just my personal preference. 

However, I really find A la Carte Freedom, a fun song. I would like to see it on musical stage whether it is done by the voice actors, or in anime (wish they will make one in the future).

« Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 03:11:31 am by Joukou »

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: October 14, 2016, 11:54:06 am »
Listening to Touma, Hokuto, and Shouta sing again was pretty nostalgic.
They did improve over the years. Hokuto's and Shouta's vocals have improved.

Gloria Moment is a really good song that sprinkled bits of 'Alice or Guilty' in the lyrics along with mentions of 961 Pro days.
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

FloLico

• Greenhorn
  • "Link! With you! For! Ever~!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: October 15, 2016, 07:02:23 am »
//listened to the preview of the 3 upcoming starting line already...

surprisingly enough,
Mofumofu's songs were more... less-kiddie like than i was expected... which is awesome!
And--- Ryo's voice completely manly compared to the times when i listened to Dazzling World and his other songs on Dearly Stars... i really admire how the voice actress voiced him really well....  the rest of them did a well job too!
Legenders songs was really beautiful! I'm not really a fan of them myself (not hating them either.), but really this is amazing!

can't wait for all 3 of them to be released... and the original pieces series as well.

and, yeah, compared to the 916 times, i did see improvements of the Jupiter boys. and was glad that they finally able to be positively accepted now.
also, we need more song like that Gloria moment huehuehue- and yes, it does kind of like Alice or Guilty...
Deviantart; Flodoodling
CGSS ID; TBA
SideM ID; TBA

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: October 18, 2016, 01:03:08 am »
Those still looking for the curries, no worries. AmiAmi has them back on stock. With a purchase limit of 6 boxes. Also, the FRAME one is still sold out but the Jupiter and S.E.M ones are available. http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_keywords=SideM+Curry&pagemax=15

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: October 19, 2016, 06:09:39 pm »
On another note, the 2nd live goods has been announced! >//<! You can see the full sales menu and Japan domestic preorder here http://www.lantis.jp/sidem/2ndlive/goods.html

Also, if anyone's willing to help me order from outside Japan or let me buy through them, that'll be a great help ^^!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: October 21, 2016, 01:06:38 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHneBAhORyE
The previews of ORIGIN@L PIECES 01 have been released! I like Kirio's "Dive into new world" the most.  ;) 8)

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #381 on: October 21, 2016, 03:41:28 pm »
I'm loving Asselin's solo, but Teru's solo sounds a lot like Yumeiro VOYAGER, doesn't it? I was trying so hard not to notice especially when they're composed by different people lol.

I'm super excited for the 2nd album since it has more of my favorites! I'm glad we're getting solo songs like the Cinderella Girls and Million Live girls are getting. I'm a bit upset that we aren't getting actual solo albums (with each idol getting a CD) but I guess SideM just isn't popular enough (or Lantis isn't as daring as Columbia to release that many CDs) for that. I was also hoping for solo mixes of their unit songs too! (Asselin solo of Cafe Parade omg)

Kimiko

• Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: October 21, 2016, 05:21:47 pm »
It has nothing to do with it being not that popular. it is quit popular  (not as much as cg and main 765) but it is really popular.
Million Live also has no solo albums, all the solo songs were on compilation albums of a bunch of idols.
This is just what lantis does with their idols it seems.

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 01, 2016, 05:46:29 pm »
I'm still hoping for instrumentals and real solo albums ;3;

Maestra

• Greenhorn
  • poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 20, 2016, 01:37:58 am »
No preview for Original Pieces 2 yet (as of this post), but OP3's idols are Tsubasa,  Shiki, Chris, Kanon, and Soichiro and it comes out on February 1.

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 20, 2016, 11:51:45 pm »
No preview for Original Pieces 2 yet (as of this post), but OP3's idols are Tsubasa,  Shiki, Chris, Kanon, and Soichiro and it comes out on February 1.

I'd also like to add that a new song named "Beyond the Dream" sung by all of 315PRO and will be released on the same day as OP3! It'll have a 315PRO mix as well as three other versions for each of the three attributes. EFFY (iirc EFFY has done quite a bit of idol songs, including MIRAI TICKET from Love Live! Sunshine!!, Birth of Color from Million Live, and Yumeiro Voyager from SideM) will be the composer for Beyond the Dream so I'm hoping we'll get a "bright and sunny" song.

Maestra

• Greenhorn
  • poof
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 04, 2016, 06:02:21 am »
Here are the Original Pieces 2 previews! I'm liking them all, but I'd say that Kyoji's my favorite so far.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: December 31, 2016, 03:58:30 pm »
I'd also like to add that a new song named "Beyond the Dream" sung by all of 315PRO and will be released on the same day as OP3! It'll have a 315PRO mix as well as three other versions for each of the three attributes. EFFY (iirc EFFY has done quite a bit of idol songs, including MIRAI TICKET from Love Live! Sunshine!!, Birth of Color from Million Live, and Yumeiro Voyager from SideM) will be the composer for Beyond the Dream so I'm hoping we'll get a "bright and sunny" song.
CD jacket for "Beyond the Dream" released!

Comes with Physical, Mental and Intelligent all in one casing!

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #388 on: December 31, 2016, 08:08:15 pm »
Seems like Cinderella Girls is getting "Beyond the Starlight" and SideM is getting "Beyond the Dream" on the same day! :)

I wonder how Lantis will put the three-sided album artwork on the CD itself, though? Could we be getting special trifold packaging or something? iirc the special edition SideM concert BDs had a trifold package so maybe we'll get something similar for BtD!

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: January 04, 2017, 06:13:15 pm »
With almost a month away from the SideM 2nd Live, anyone wanna place their bets on what are they gonna announce during the live?

Here's some of the predictions I thought up at the moment:
SideM Anime
Yamamura Ken gets voiced
SideM gets a rhythm game
About the 6 idols from the Idol Discovery campaign
About the 3rd Idol Election
About Cybernetics Wars prologue event
Origin@l Pieces 04
A Crossover event with 765/ML/346 with new songs
(I wish tho)