Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)  (Read 122571 times)

Joukou

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)
« Reply #300 on: May 17, 2016, 05:21:27 am »
5/19 broadcast. Wondering which units are getting voiced. Rei is my boy, but I am still thrilled for other guys.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: May 18, 2016, 09:36:31 am »
5/19 broadcast. Wondering which units are getting voiced. Rei is my boy, but I am still thrilled for other guys.

hoping for mofumofuen
all the units/idols I like are voiced by now so I am curious but not hyped for the broadcast.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #302 on: May 20, 2016, 07:34:04 pm »
I REALLY hope Mofumofuen have female seiyuu.

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: May 27, 2016, 04:57:24 pm »
I REALLY hope Mofumofuen have female seiyuu.

Wouldn't bet too much on it, but yeah that'll be an interesting mix! I also kinda want the SideM world to meet the main series' world and also the CG world. Like maybe the idols randomly meet or idk maybe a new female idol in 315 or a male idol in 765/346. THAT will be interesting. (pls dont kill me)

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: May 27, 2016, 06:26:55 pm »
I also kinda want the SideM world to meet the main series' world and also the CG world.

You probably already know this, but I guess this sort of happened (before 315 existed).  Team Jupiter were once part of 961 and were the main rival unit in Idolm@ster 2 and the anime.  They were also rank up rivals (no story/dialogue) in One for All.  In one episode of the CG anime, there was a game show where a question was asked about a picture (silhouette), who is this male idol unit?  The answer was Jupiter.

But, there's likely not going to be any interactions between genders in the im@s world (im@s fans know about the incident that took place back in 2010).  At the very most, there probably will be cameo appearances.

Still, your idea would be interesting to see.

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: May 28, 2016, 07:13:58 am »
You probably already know this, but I guess this sort of happened (before 315 existed).  Team Jupiter were once part of 961 and were the main rival unit in Idolm@ster 2 and the anime.  They were also rank up rivals (no story/dialogue) in One for All.  In one episode of the CG anime, there was a game show where a question was asked about a picture (silhouette), who is this male idol unit?  The answer was Jupiter.

But, there's likely not going to be any interactions between genders in the im@s world (im@s fans know about the incident that took place back in 2010).  At the very most, there probably will be cameo appearances.

Still, your idea would be interesting to see.

I know about the cameos from the old days, but i haven't heard about the "incident" you're talking about. Mind explaining it?

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: May 28, 2016, 07:35:27 am »
I have just red the wiki page on the 9.18 incident. That's really horrible and bamco can be partly blamed in this situation. Taking a pioneer member of the storyline off the sequel is just really bad, and the way they clean up the damage is really bad. I know this feeling since i'm in the LLSIP fandom for quite long and how veterans' acted when Aqours was announced is pretty close to what happened. But how they attacked the seiyuus are quite unacceptable. But still, i do hope 2nd Vision can fix the mistakes made in the early days in the future, but completely cutting off SideM from the main world just to please the male dating sim fans audience is not fair for new fans like me that came from SideM.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: May 28, 2016, 09:45:28 am »
I have just red the wiki page on the 9.18 incident.

Yes, that's what I was referring to in my last post.  Sorry, for not clarifying.

But still, i do hope 2nd Vision can fix the mistakes made in the early days in the future,

They pretty much already did by having those 4 idols (Ritsuko, Ami, Azusa, Iori) to be producible again in One for All and the newest game Platinum Stars.

but completely cutting off SideM from the main world just to please the male dating sim fans audience is not fair for new fans like me that came from SideM.

I think Cinderella Girls is also pretty much cut off from the main series except for cameo appearances and a few song collaboration.  (765pro were initially in the old mobage CG game but were taken out real quick).  But, yes, Side M will likely be separate.

Side M connections with 765pro is through Jupiter and Ryo (he is Ritsuko's cousin who initially was part of Dearly Stars before moving to Side M).

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 07, 2016, 01:30:08 am »

Soo i noticed this update in the game. Its about a broadcast on Tokyo MX and on the end they say theres a possibility for a big change in SideM. New game? Anime?

Sent from my IVO V5 using Tapatalk

Roswell

• View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 07, 2016, 02:20:24 am »
It's a TV broadcast for the 2nd anniversary and the change part is just saying that the time/date of broadcast is subject to change, not a change to the game.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 07, 2016, 10:17:11 am »

Soo i noticed this update in the game. Its about a broadcast on Tokyo MX and on the end they say theres a possibility for a big change in SideM. New game? Anime?

Perhaps an announcement about SideM 2nd Live? What the Idol Election Unit will be called and when will the next NicoNico Live broadcast about MofuMofuen and F-LAGS?
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

terucchi

• Apprentice
  • nico nico nii madafaka
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 09, 2016, 08:35:37 pm »

The game just had an update and it's looking good so far. The change is around the UI for jobs and the Change/Lessons and also unit formation menu.

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 21, 2016, 11:08:27 am »
Samples for 2nd Anniversary CD (Dramatic Stars x HighxJoker)
You can listen to it right here!

The first one has a little bit of Cinderella Girls feel to it.
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 21, 2016, 03:05:21 pm »
It just now hit me
What does the 315 president sound like?
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Kimiko

• Producer