Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)  (Read 122570 times)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: SideM (mobage)
« Reply #255 on: August 30, 2015, 08:04:05 pm »
Credits to this nice person on twitter for posting voice samples for the recently voiced guys.

Jiro and Michio sounds too young for their age but whatever.

W and S.E.M for this wave isn't super surprising since they just happen to be one of the first 6 units to get merchandise.

Tengu B

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 30, 2015, 09:16:56 pm »
Video of the Side M live

Part 1
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27053200
Part 2
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27053294

These guys are fun to watch. I think Jiro's voice fits great

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 31, 2015, 07:00:32 am »
YouTube has HD version of it.
Along with Premium member stuff, too! (I can watch it for free!!! :D)

EDIT:
The results for SideM's 2nd Idol Election are here! (HighxJoker is taking the lead [again.] And Touma is stuck in 3rd place [again.] )

EDIT EDIT: W and S.E.M. sample songs are out!
« Last Edit: October 02, 2015, 07:28:28 pm by Clear Blue »
"My name's Amagase Touma, A-ma-ga-se To-u-ma, got it?" - Amagase Touma

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 02, 2015, 07:34:00 pm »
Here's the full tracklist for THE IDOLM@STER SideM ST@RTING LINE-05 & 06!

THE IDOLM@STER SideM ST@RTING LINE-05 W

01. VICTORY BELIEVER
Lyricist: Aira Yuhki     Composer & Arranger: Akihiko Yamaguchi
02. Drama part 1 ~W~
03. Pleasure Forever...
Lyricist: Aira Yuhki   Composer & Arranger: Koshiro Honda
04. Drama part 2 ~W & S.E.M~
05. DRIVE A LIVE (W ver.)

Song Preview

THE IDOLM@STER SideM ST@RTING LINE-06 S.E.M
01. ∞ Possibilities
Lyrics: Youhei Matsui    Composer: Hiroo Ooyagi & Kengo Minamida    Arrangement: Kengo Minamida
02. Drama part 1 ~S.E.M~
03. Study Equal Magic!
Lyrics: Youhei Matsui Composer & Arranger: Kensuke Okamoto
04. Drama part 2 ~S.E.M & W~
05. DRIVE A LIVE(S.E.M ver.)

Song Preview

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: November 19, 2015, 08:25:50 pm »
Just going to remind that there will be a niconico stream on Nico Live on tomorrow at 9:00 P.M JST (8:00 A.M EST). The link to the stream is here if you can watch it.

EDIT: Looks like It's Sai and FRAME. Their CDs are going to be released on January 27th.
CVs here.

EDIT 2: Stream links here:
Part 1
Part 2
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 06:53:18 am by ChocoCats »

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #260 on: November 22, 2015, 04:24:24 am »
Couldn't be happier about FRAME's voices! :D

Kirio's voice is adorable, too.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: November 22, 2015, 05:46:55 am »
Awesome.  ;D

Still can't get enough of Yuuma's(Kaoru) "evil" laugh lol especially when he goes full back head tilt. XDD

EDIT 2: Stream links here:
Part 1

Is there a better view of those promo pics at around 12:45?  Or that Dramatic Stars one in particular. >.>

The new VAs are pretty nice.

Kirio's voice is adorable, too.

Lol yeah I like his too, also his VA reminded me of Beat Mario(COOL&CREATE). XD

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: November 22, 2015, 05:52:13 am »
Oh, I meant the ones of the seiyuus posing like their characters. XD
Oh, just samples from that booklet thingie. K ic.

Still can't get enough of Yuuma's(Kaoru) "evil" laugh lol especially when he goes full back head tilt. XDD

"younger brother of Maaya Uchida"  HOLY CRAP!! Now, that makes perfect sense.  That evil/chuunibyou laugh must run in the family lol. XD 
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 06:29:22 am by Nayre »

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 09, 2015, 07:26:32 pm »
OMG! You guys! I just came back Japan and you won't believe how much things I've experienced there!

My friend got an extra Sun Side ticket for SideM 1st Live and she asked me if I wanted it, I obviously said yes! Later she helped me get my Moon Side ticket from TicketCamp. (Japan is very strict about selling iM@S live tickets for money and if you get caught or own one of those tickets in their blacklist, they cancel your ticket and kick you out right before the live even started. However, some Japs have a 'special' way to get by this rule.)

I woke up early to buy SideM 1st Live goods. Of course, you gotta support your unit with your tee!

Queuing for goods was the hard part...It was cold. Like REALLY cold.

While waiting in line I decided to exchange my Producer card with other people...(I noticed that a lot of them only printed one side.)

And if they don't have a Producer card, they gave me candy or snacks. (Omiya, Arigatou!)

The moment I got to the counter. Parkas and T-shirts were sold out, then glowstick set...

Luckily, I had some money to buy what I wanted. (That's just a small part of it. I also bought a bag and a poster.)

A small sample of the pamphlet...(Terashima looked so good.)

Got into the Maihama Amphitheater, took some photos of the flower stands.

This is the iM@S 315Pro Hong Kong Division's flower stand! (My name's on it! ;D )

*Salutes to Junichirou Takagi*  :'(

Before the live even started, when we watched the SideM CD CMs. A lot of people were turned on their penlights/glowsticks and started cheering at the screen. Changing their colors as each unit flashed through the screen. Some of them practiced their calls while the karaoke versions of the song played in the background.

Sun Side (I cried the moment it started, it was just too much for me. I waited so long for this and finally it happened...):

Planet scape: The audience had the strongest reaction during this song and the whole area turned into a sea of green. (Jupiter fans have been waiting for 5 years and finally!!! QAQ) The song started off with a night sky and the moon and then there they are...Jupiter sitting there, surrounded by a neon green light lit by the fans, slowly singing their first verse of the lyrics and then standing up, and then at the middle of the song, the mic stand came from the bottom of the stage, the moment they grabbed onto the mic stand, a projection of the moon was shown below them while standing in a upside-down triangle formation. Terashima singing his solo verse....Oh, the feels.

Joker Almighty: It was insane. Before I went to Japan, me and my friends practiced our calls and when this song played, it happened to involve twirling our glowsticks and our towels and a whole load of cheering. It got everyone hyped and heated up!

Study Equal Magic: S.E.M doing the Do-Dai dance during the chorus was awesome! Nuff said.

Victory Believer: THEY HAD INFLATABLE SOCCER BALLS THAT WERE GIFTS FOR THE FANS! AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

The President of 315Pro got voiced! (And is really into the "Passion" thing.)

During the Live, they revealed the faces of the new idol candidates during the SideM 1st Live.
Sanjo Goro looks like Luke Fon Fabre.

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 11, 2015, 08:19:32 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4AE8es940Y

Kirio really does sound like a male Futami...

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 11, 2015, 08:50:54 pm »
Here's the tracklist.

01. 喝彩!~花鳥風月~ (Kassai! ~Kachoufuugetsu~/Applause! ~Beauties of Nature~)*
Lyricist: Youhei Matsui Composer: Luca Arranger: Naoya Endou
02. Drama part 1 ~Sai~
03. 和風堂々!~WAnderful NIPPON!~ (Wafuu Doudou! ~WAnderful NIPPON!~/Japanesque Magnificent! ~WAnderful NIPPON!~)
Lyricist: Youhei Matsui Composer: Tetsushi Enami Arranger: Takao Kawada
04. Drama part 2 ~Sai & FRAME~
05. DRIVE A LIVE (Sai ver.)
Lyricist/Composer: BNSI (Kanako Kakino) Arranger: Shunsuke Takizawa [TRYTONELABO]

* 喝彩 (kassai) is a wordplay on 喝采 (kassai, meaning applause), replacing 采 with 彩, which is this unit's name (and 彩 also has 采 in it. Go figures).
* 花鳥風月 is a Japanese proverb that literally means "Flower, Bird, Wind, Moon" but commonly translates to "experience the beauty of nature, learn about yourself". It's a pretty common theme in most of Takane's image songs.

Anyways, Sai doesn't disappoint. They're pretty fun to listen and I'm looking forward to the full version.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2015, 09:47:29 pm by ChocoCats »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 11, 2015, 09:25:36 pm »
Also WA is the 和 kanji, which means traditional Japan. So super punny.

Saturos

• Producer
  • Ha!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 14, 2015, 02:02:08 pm »
Side-M live

I've been wondering about this one. How was the turn out? Especially the male to female ratio.
MAKO MAKO RIIIIIIIIIN!!

Clear Blue

• Producer
  • Omigosh!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 19, 2015, 06:31:32 pm »
I've been wondering about this one. How was the turn out? Especially the male to female ratio.
AWESOME!

The male fans were totally super prepared with call books (I didn't get them :'( ) Then, during the live they helped the beginner female fans/fans that haven't been to a iM@S live before with the calls.
While most of us followed whatever the audience was doing, amongst the group were some guys who were yelling signals to us. Telling us when to do this call or the other, it was really thoughtful of them.

Most of the male fans I saw were wearing their CG Tee or SideM's mini live Tee or 10th iM@S Tee or M@sters of the Idol World 2015 Tee, it was like joining a big family when I was there. That togetherness when doing the calls and cheering for their seiyuus (and mine!) was really heartwarming.