Username: Password:

Author Topic: Grace's Fanarts~  (Read 27813 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Grace's Fanarts~
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2014, 04:51:17 pm »
I can't recognize Ryo at all, not to mention that strange shade on Makoto's chin... :(

Huh, really? Aside from the strange color of his hair, I thought he was recognizable. I DID use an official image this time (granted, one from his manga because I literally couldn't find any from the game), but I digress. It was a few years ago, so maybe next time I'll get it. :3

See, the point of that was supposed to be that her head is tilted to the left a bit, but it really didn't give the desired effect. Sigh. So yeah, definitely not normal. Or good. XD Next time I'll do better (read as: won't even bother trying).

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2014, 05:05:13 pm »
Now that you've seen a few serious drawings, time to show you something stupid and ridiculous! I introduce to you...

THE OBLINS!

Amoblin and Mamoblin were part of a project I started a long time ago to draw all the iM@S characters as mythical creatures. For instance, Chihaya is a siren, Haruka's an angel, Ritsuko's a demon (HAHA GET IT)...etc. I actually completed the whole project aside from Hokuto (who's gonna be an incubus, because seriously, how can I not?!) and Ryo (who's gonna be a faun. Aww~), but...well, I was weird when I started it. So not only could I not draw (some of them actually turned out pretty good), but they're also EXTREMELY SCANTILY CLAD. Like, wearing nothing. Don't ask me why; like I said, I was WEIRD.

But!

Touma, Producer, and the twins were done as jokes. (Touma is a ghost with a sheet over his body, Producer is a cyclops with a P for a head, and...well, these are the twins.) And I think the twins may be the greatest thing I have EVER done. So I've decided to show you!

*to be read in TV announcer voice* HEEEEEERE THEY ARE!

AREN'T THEY BEAUTIFUL.

In addition to not being able to draw back then, I PURPOSELY drew these as horribly as possible.

At first, I had no idea how to draw the twins as goblins. Then my sister happened. The conversation went a little something like this:

Me: "How do I draw twin goblins?"
My sister, whom I'll call Jo: "Easy. Make them all fat and ugly."
Me: "But I'm not good at fat people."
Jo: "It doesn't have to be good! OOH! GIVE THEM THE TROLL FACE!"
Me: "...there's a troll face?" (It's true, I didn't know what the Troll Face was.)
Jo: "You don't know what the troll face is?! Here! (She looks it up and shows me.)"
Me: "...how do I draw that?!"
Jo: "You just...do. And look up goblins on the internet! Copy that!"
Me: "Well...alright. (Jo and I looked up goblins. We found lots of hideous faces and decided to go with the body you see now.) Wow. This is horrible."
Jo: "WHAT DID YOU DO. THIS IS AWFUL."
Me: "YOU TOLD ME TO!"

Anyways.

You can't even tell it's Ami and Mami aside from the hair (if even that), but I think I meant to do that.

ENJOY.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2014, 06:11:37 pm »

At first, I had no idea how to draw the twins as goblins. Then my sister happened. The conversation went a little something like this:

Me: "How do I draw twin goblins?"
My sister, whom I'll call Jo: "Easy. Make them all fat and ugly."
Me: "But I'm not good at fat people."
Jo: "It doesn't have to be good! OOH! GIVE THEM THE TROLL FACE!"
Me: "...there's a troll face?" (It's true, I didn't know what the Troll Face was.)
Jo: "You don't know what the troll face is?! Here! (She looks it up and shows me.)"
Me: "...how do I draw that?!"
Jo: "You just...do. And look up goblins on the internet! Copy that!"
Me: "Well...alright. (Jo and I looked up goblins. We found lots of hideous faces and decided to go with the body you see now.) Wow. This is horrible."
Jo: "WHAT DID YOU DO. THIS IS AWFUL."
Me: "YOU TOLD ME TO!"

How fitting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2014, 04:37:02 pm »
How fitting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY

AH-YEH-YEH-YEH-YEH, YEH-YEH-YEH, YEH-YEH-YEH. OHOHOHOHO.

Sorry.
Yeah. I love that guy. Which came first, the Troll Face or the Trololo Song? Huh.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2014, 02:05:08 am »
Updates made!:

I finally finished every single Namuko Academy fan-art there is! (Not really.) Check back at the NA posts on page 1 for the following:
Ice Mage Eri (for you, Arturo~!), Flame Witch Iori, Flame Mage Mami, Shadow Mage Hibiki, Grand Mage Takane, Sun Witch Yayoi, Sun Mage Ai, Stone Witch Ritsuko, Wind "Conjurer" Ryo, and Wind Mage Yukiho (phew!).

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2014, 02:50:12 am »

(EDIT: Ice Mage Eri! Finally got around to drawing all the rest of these. Eri gets promoted to mage at the end of the sequel. She gets to be promoted when she's ready, so no real spoilers. :D
I really tried to make her turn out great for you, Arturo! :D I'm actually very happy with her. Her scarf was really fun to draw.
It's interesting, because when I first drew her I thought she was terrible. I fixed her mouth and extended her eyes in a bit and it fixed everything so much that shes now one of my favorite recent ones. <3)

YAAAAAAY! ERI-CHAN IS HERE!

On a serious note, I also love how Eri turned out. The blushing was also a nice touch to add to her shyness factor and the scarf looks cool too, plus it kinda reminds me of Link's scarf from Hyrule Warriors.

(EDIT: Shadow Mage Hibiki. Actually, she was never supposed to be a mage, but I felt bad for her, and so I promoted her at the end of the sequel. I really like her dress. Also, she got to let her hair down. I don't think she's quite tan enough, though...darn.)

Still better than when I colored her FREAKING YELLOW!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2014, 03:06:17 am »
YAAAAAAY! ERI-CHAN IS HERE!

On a serious note, I also love how Eri turned out. The blushing was also a nice touch to add to her shyness factor and the scarf looks cool too, plus it kinda reminds me of Link's scarf from Hyrule Warriors.

Thanks :D I was hoping she would be to your liking. I knew someone had to have a scarf, and since Eri was ice, I figured, why not? So she got a scarf and mufflers.
You know, thinking back, maybe I should have made Yukiho the water wizard and had Azusa train under Makoto. :I What could have been...

Why do I feel like Hyrule Warriors is a parody video series on YouTube...?

Still better than when I colored her FREAKING YELLOW!

I HATE IT WHEN YOU HAVE THIS COLORED PENCIL AND YOU'RE LIKE "WOW, THIS LOOKS LIKE A GOOD COLOR!" BUT YOU DON'T TEST IT BEFORE YOU JUST START COLORING, SO IT TURNS OUT IT'S WAY OFF FROM WHAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS AND IT'S JUST
IT JUST RUINS EVERYTHING *flips a table*

Excuse my caps lock. Ranting Time with Grace is over.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2014, 03:21:13 am »
Thanks :D I was hoping she would be to your liking. I knew someone had to have a scarf, and since Eri was ice, I figured, why not? So she got a scarf and mufflers.
You know, thinking back, maybe I should have made Yukiho the water wizard and had Azusa train under Makoto. :I What could have been...

Why do I feel like Hyrule Warriors is a parody video series on YouTube...?

Hyrule Warriors is an upcoming Wii U Zelda game that combines the Zelda series with the gameplay of Dynasty Warriors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOq4IiuRMWk

I HATE IT WHEN YOU HAVE THIS COLORED PENCIL AND YOU'RE LIKE "WOW, THIS LOOKS LIKE A GOOD COLOR!" BUT YOU DON'T TEST IT BEFORE YOU JUST START COLORING, SO IT TURNS OUT IT'S WAY OFF FROM WHAT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS AND IT'S JUST
IT JUST RUINS EVERYTHING *flips a table*

Excuse my caps lock. Ranting Time with Grace is over.

That's what happened with Hibiki! 3X! That's what I get for rushing myself.....
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2014, 03:33:31 am »
Hyrule Warriors is an upcoming Wii U Zelda game that combines the Zelda series with the gameplay of Dynasty Warriors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOq4IiuRMWk

OK, that looks awesome. Next step is to buy a Wii U...and a PS3, and an Xbox, and...

That's what happened with Hibiki! 3X! That's what I get for rushing myself.....

That happens to me with the color brown more times than I can count. I think it's brown, but it's really, like, red. And I hate it.  >:(

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2014, 12:48:14 pm »

Eri-chan is very cute, but her hair are supposed to be black and I almost can't tell what colour her dress is... :( Is there any way to fix this?

(EDIT: Flame Witch Iori. Becomes a Flame Witch after Dark Chihaya dies. I actually do like Iori here, she looks nice enough. I was worried about her eyes, but she turned out fine. What do you guys think?)

(EDIT: Flame Mage Mami! She also gets promoted when she's ready, so yay for no spoilers! Just kidding. Ami's not here because she dies. Sorry. But!
I think I got her figure wrong, but...eh. I tried, and she doesn't look terrible. So!)

Iori-Master: *with a very low voice* Heh, who wants to fight? Mayuyu, the attack.
I mistook her for Iori-idol at first because her hair here are light brown (while they supposed to be almost black), but her eyes are fine, don't worry about it. Hmm, don't you think the dress is too simple?

Am I dreaming? An adult Mami! :o Excellent job!

Wha-at?! Who dared to kill Ami-chan?! >:(  It's not Chihaya-Master, is she? :'(

Your Hibiki is great! Excellent job! And yes, Takane is much better with both eyes.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2014, 02:49:31 pm »
Eri-chan is very cute, but her hair are supposed to be black and I almost can't tell what colour her dress is... :( Is there any way to fix this?

Actually, if anything, Eri's hair is a darker shade of blue, but I know it's not black (and I did just look up some pictures to confirm this before I went out and said it with such certainty). But it's close, so maybe I should have chosen a darker blue. Oh well.
The color of the dress is a light blue, in case you're wondering. There probably is a way to fix it, but you should know that I am a Miki, and therefore don't feel like doing anything. XD I might play around with brightness and see if I can fix anything. If I can, I'll re-upload the picture. If not...

Iori-Master: *with a very low voice* Heh, who wants to fight? Mayuyu, the attack.
I mistook her for Iori-idol at first because her hair here are light brown (while they supposed to be almost black), but her eyes are fine, don't worry about it. Hmm, don't you think the dress is too simple?

Am I dreaming? An adult Mami! :o Excellent job!

Wha-at?! Who dared to kill Ami-chan?! >:(  It's not Chihaya-Master, is she? :'(

Yeah, I meant to darken the hair, but frankly, I was scared. XD I have bad luck with colors.
As far as the dress is concerned, yes, it's definitely one of the more simple ones. But I think the extravagance of the dress/outfit matched up with the personality of the character. Iori's fancy, but she's more concerned with beating enemies to a pulp than looking good while doing it. So.
But you're right--this was definitely one of the simpler ones. It does help to provide a contrast between regular mages and Grand Mages, at the very least.

Bwahaha, yes! If Yayoi matured, Mami needed to do a bit of maturing too, especially after Ami died. The result was her promotion to magedom. I'm glad you like her! ;D

It's a bit of a long and spoiler-y story: no, Chihaya did not kill Ami. Actually, Iori did. During the last, LAST battle, Karasu used his mind control to take over Iori's mind. While Iori was brainwashed, she got into a fight with the twins, Chihaya, and probably some others I don't remember. During the fight, Iori killed Ami. You can guess how devastated she was after snapping free of Karasu's control and realizing what she'd done.

Your Hibiki is great! Excellent job! And yes, Takane is much better with both eyes.

Thank you! :D I like Hibiki a lot too. She was fun to come up with.
That Takane will always and forever be the greatest Takane I have ever drawn.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2014, 05:57:58 pm »

Wow! I imagined Chihaya-Master in the same dress but it was red and without the sun! How do you do it?!

Yayoi-Master is so cute! Excellent job!

Cuteness continues with Ai-chan! Her dress is very beautiful! Excellent job!

Yukiho-Master: In front of you I'll always end up an IM-MO-RA-LIST... Chihaya-sama, here is your tea!
"a bit" surprised Chihaya-Master: Th-Thanks...

I will never stop associate Yukiho-Master with this song.
Wait, isn't she a Flame Witch?

HOW MANY TIMES WILL I MIX IDOLS AND MASTERS UP?!

Anyway, excellent job!

As far as the dress is concerned, yes, it's definitely one of the more simple ones. But I think the extravagance of the dress/outfit matched up with the personality of the character. Iori's fancy, but she's more concerned with beating enemies to a pulp than looking good while doing it. So.

I don't think Iori-Master doesn't like to look beautiful even during battles. She is Iori, after all! ;)

Could you send Mami, Hibiki, Yayoi, Ai and Yukiho to me, please?

Poor Karasu, having so many beautiful girls around must be tough! :)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2014, 06:27:09 pm »
Wow! I imagined Chihaya-Master in the same dress but it was red and without the sun! How do you do it?!

Yayoi-Master is so cute! Excellent job!

I'm magical. ;)

Thank you! :D I like Yayoi too. I was worried she'd get messed up, but she turned out good. :3

Cuteness continues with Ai-chan! Her dress is very beautiful! Excellent job!

Thank you very much~! :3 I actually messed up when coloring her dress, but I don't think you can tell so I don't know why I'm telling you. :P She was supposed to have a breastplate that was a different color than the rest of the dress. Ah well~, it turned out alright~.

Yukiho-Master: In front of you I'll always end up an IM-MO-RA-LIST... Chihaya-sama, here is your tea!
"a bit" surprised Chihaya-Master: Th-Thanks...

I will never stop associate Yukiho-Master with this song.
Wait, isn't she a Flame Witch?

HOW MANY TIMES WILL I MIX IDOLS AND MASTERS UP?!

Anyway, excellent job!

XDD IT'S ALRIGHT~, I'M JUST HAPPY YOU LIKE HER~.

Chihaya's a Flame Witch. Both Yukihos were air wizards until this Yukiho was promoted to mage at the end of the book. :3

I don't think Iori-Master doesn't like to look beautiful even during battles. She is Iori, after all! ;)

Could you send Mami, Hibiki, Yayoi, Ai and Yukiho to me, please?

Poor Karasu, having so many beautiful girls around must be tough! :)

I'm sure looking nice is important to both Ioris, but Dark Iori (fan-fic terms, woot woot) is definitely the more aggressive and tomboyish of the two. :P

Sure thing~! :3

XD That's actually part of the reason why I love him. He's the only man in Turiavita surrounded by all these gorgeous ladies (and then Del Donna), and all he ever really talks about is work.
IT DOESN'T STOP ME FROM SHIPPING HIM WITH CHIHAYA AND MAKOTO THOUGH. *shot*

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 05, 2014, 12:52:21 am »
I am sick with the flu and bored out of my mind. Anyone have any requests? XDD

Can be digital or on paper. I'll try my very best at digital, but if you want something on paper, I can guarantee it won't be terrible.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2014, 02:20:22 am »
I am sick with the flu and bored out of my mind. Anyone have any requests? XDD

Can be digital or on paper. I'll try my very best at digital, but if you want something on paper, I can guarantee it won't be terrible.

......... Makoto, Yukiho, and Miki doing the Caramaeldansen! Yes, my imagination is wild. X)!

Also, I drew one of your Namuko Academy designs. Is it cool that I post it to my Fan Art topic as long as I give you credit?
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator