Username: Password:

Author Topic: Grace's Fanarts~  (Read 27783 times)

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
Re: Grace's Fanarts~
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2014, 11:38:11 am »
No, it's because I like ice. XDD It helps that XenoMakoto happened to suit the element perfectly.

I see... I like when it warm, the warmer, the better! 8) But if Chihaya-idol had offered me to take lessons from her, I would accept without thinking! ^-^

As adorable as Makoto is, I can't help but wonder how Cute Princess Power would hold up against mind control and the ability to impale someone with a pillar of ice without moving or looking at you.  :-\ XD

For such situations, there is a saying: "It will work out somehow!"
Wait, Makoto-idol is going to fight Makoto-Master?! No... :( Honestly speaking, I don't understand that "Idol VS. Master" thing at all! :( Idols and Masters match each other so well, but they fight and kill each other! :'(

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2014, 04:51:59 pm »
I see... I like when it warm, the warmer, the better! 8) But if Chihaya-idol had offered me to take lessons from her, I would accept without thinking! ^-^

I love being warm too, but ice is cool. ...No pun intended. XD
I know how you feel. I'd want to learn magic from Makoto.
Not XenoMakoto though, at least not in this fan-fic. She'd probably kill me. XD

For such situations, there is a saying: "It will work out somehow!"
Wait, Makoto-idol is going to fight Makoto-Master?! No... :( Honestly speaking, I don't understand that "Idol VS. Master" thing at all! :( Idols and Masters match each other so well, but they fight and kill each other! :'(

XD Yeah...
She already did! Well, first of all, it's an alternate universe; second of all, a lot of them really AREN'T similar; and third of all, in Namuko Academy at least, the Masters are evil and the idols are good. Naturally, they butt heads. ;D So...yeah.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2014, 05:48:11 pm »
OK, so I haven't actually finished any new fan-arts, but I thought you all might want to see what happens when you mix me, boredom, and a pencil and paper.

So I was looking at my phone and came across this:

(Not iM@S, but a lovely Kirito derp, don't you think?)

I thought to myself, "How the heck do people even THINK of stuff like this?! It must be a pain to animate..."

Therefore, I decided to try drawing my very own Derps. Starring various OCs I've built up over the years (except I actually did do some iM@S ones so maybe I'll let you see those too). Some of them are actually the idol OCs you guys got to see in my project thread (Haru, Kenchi, and Natsuki).
...I'm sorry, I was bored, and for some reason (probably because I'm still half-asleep), I decided to show you what happens when I'm bored.

Enjoy.
Or don't.
(also my handwriting is horrible but what the heck, this was just for fun :P)

...I'm sorry. XD

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2014, 06:24:14 am »
So those of you who have been checking on my project thread will get this. Hopefully.
I was thinking about what kinds of VAs I'd chosen for each of the characters when I noticed something: I have all of Turiavita! (Enra=Kaori Shimizu=Chihaya, Haru=Yukana=Riffa, Byakura=Yui Horie=Yukiho, Soumin=Eri Kitamura=Makoto, and Kyou=Akira Ishida=Karasu). I was so inspired that I drew them all cosplaying as Turiavita, and this happened.

I'm actually pretty satisfied for the most part, though it definitely isn't my best work especially considering I literally did it in one day. Byakura's hands are derpy and I think her arms are dis-proportioned, and Haru's visible hand is kinda weird-looking, but other than that I'm quite happy.

Also I accidentally got chicken pot pie on Haru's head and when I tried to erase it it made a big black smudge. ...don't ask me what I was thinking, I have no idea.

Also I totally ship Karasu and Chihaya (they're like my Xenoglossia OTP, no joke) so this was fun. Ha. Haha.

It was weird to draw Haru and Byakura without their hats, not to mention Soumin and Enra let their hair down and Byakura took hers out of the braid in favor of putting it in a bun-like style behind her head, if that makes sense, and clipped her bangs out of her face. I tried to kinda make them look like the orginals while still being recognizable.

What's probably going through their heads right now:

Haru: "Where is my hat?! WHO TOOK MY HAT?! WHY AREN'T I WEARING MY HAT?! THIS DRESS IS TOO SMALL!"
Kyou: "This was a good deal for me. I'm surrounded by women, and the one with the largest bust is two inches away from me. I'm pretty content~."
Enra: "Who is this foul cretin that dares defile me with his touch?! Unhand me!"
Byakura: "I-I have no idea what's going on, b-but I guess I'll just go with it--WHERE IS MY HAT?!"
Soumin: "These clothes are cool. :3"
« Last Edit: March 08, 2014, 06:32:22 am by Amazing_Grace »

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2014, 07:22:44 pm »

In a distant future, when all forms of entertament are banned, there are reincarnations of the members of a legendary yet forgotten organization called Turiavita:

Kisaragi Chihaya the 11th is Dayo Enra;
Riffa (which one of them is unknown) the 4th is Miyakawa Haru;
Kikuchi Makoto the 4th is Mei Soumin;
Hagiwara Yukiho the 4th is Odorou Byakura;
Karasu the 10th is Nakamura Kyou.

They carry voices and abilites of the original members and never sing together. Their motto is "We will die one way or another, but we don't care!" ("We don't care!" for short). These five will show power of the solo singing to the world! BBB (it reads as "Turiavita") 0048! Soon in cinemas!

This fanart is great! I knew Byakura would be cute without her hat and bangs! Could you post the original-sized image, please?

Also I totally ship Karasu and Chihaya (they're like my Xenoglossia OTP, no joke) so this was fun. Ha. Haha.

What does OTP mean?

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2014, 11:40:09 pm »
What does OTP mean?

One True Pairing

Anyway, I'm loving these cosplays and especially the fact that this is the first time we've seen your characters with full bodies. Keep up the good work!
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2014, 11:59:23 pm »

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 01:09:33 am »
In a distant future, when all forms of entertament are banned, there are reincarnations of the members of a legendary yet forgotten organization called Turiavita:

Kisaragi Chihaya the 11th is Dayo Enra;
Riffa (which one of them is unknown) the 4th is Miyakawa Haru;
Kikuchi Makoto the 4th is Mei Soumin;
Hagiwara Yukiho the 4th is Odorou Byakura;
Karasu the 10th is Nakamura Kyou.

They carry voices and abilites of the original members and never sing together. Their motto is "We will die one way or another, but we don't care!" ("We don't care!" for short). These five will show power of the solo singing to the world! BBB (it reads as "Turiavita") 0048! Soon in cinemas!

This fanart is great! I knew Byakura would be cute without her hat and bangs! Could you post the original-sized image, please?

First of all, that would be awesome. XD I would pay good money for that.
Ruka is Yuka Iguchi and Gin is Yukari Tamura too, so Haruka and Iori! YAY. Maybe I'll do that too...

Thanks! I was a bit worried about Enra's Chihaya outfit, since the only picture I could find of her in her white uniform WITHOUT her coat on was a little difficult to make out, so I kinda had to improvise a little bit.
Also, this is actually the first time I've ever drawn Karasu's canon outift and it's not even on him. XD (I've drawn the others in their canon outfits at least once.)

Also, this actually IS the original size (though the official original image was sideways, so that's the only adjustment I made). :)

I'm loving these cosplays and especially the fact that this is the first time we've seen your characters with full bodies. Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the encouragement! :) I'm a bit of a sucker for futuristic space-like clothing, so I always really liked Turiavita's uniforms. And, hey, I had all of them. And cosplays. WOOHOO.

I have problems with full-bodies so I have habits of not doing them, just because I'm really bad at legs. And feet. And hands. Also I can't draw dudes properly.
But I like pushing myself to my limits, so it was fun. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

Maybe I'll push myself even harder by drawing a full-body dude facing to the side while wearing fancy futuristic space clothing...? WITH REALLY REALISTIC HANDS! Yes.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 01:26:11 am »
Feel like posting this here. I promise actual iM@S fanarts will come eventually. I might post that MakoRyo fanart I mentioned at the beginning without inking it, but just coloring it. Because I can't ink. When I ink, I ruin everything, and that art is perfect. RIGHT DOWN TO THE HANDS.
But enough about that: this is about Enra right now!

This was my first real attempt at digital art. I spent at least a week on it, trying to perfect it.
This is as close as I got.

I'm honestly quite fond of it, but I definitely still have a long way to go. I did one of Kenchi('s torso) and am working on Aime (but might not ever actually finish that one). Maybe one day I'll make a Miki, because I like Miki.

In any case, Enra, full-body, in her casual outfit. Why, yes, she does wander around downtown in a miko dress. I researched real miko dresses to get ideas. Enra's skirt was originally supposed to be white, but I made it red at the last second. I like it more.
Anyways.
Enjoy!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 02:14:30 am »
Feel like posting this here. I promise actual iM@S fanarts will come eventually. I might post that MakoRyo fanart I mentioned at the beginning without inking it, but just coloring it. Because I can't ink. When I ink, I ruin everything, and that art is perfect. RIGHT DOWN TO THE HANDS.
But enough about that: this is about Enra right now!

This was my first real attempt at digital art. I spent at least a week on it, trying to perfect it.
This is as close as I got.

I'm honestly quite fond of it, but I definitely still have a long way to go. I did one of Kenchi('s torso) and am working on Aime (but might not ever actually finish that one). Maybe one day I'll make a Miki, because I like Miki.

In any case, Enra, full-body, in her casual outfit. Why, yes, she does wander around downtown in a miko dress. I researched real miko dresses to get ideas. Enra's skirt was originally supposed to be white, but I made it red at the last second. I like it more.
Anyways.
Enjoy!

That is something you have over me, because I cannot do digital art for my life! Every time I try, it either comes out incredibly bad or I just lose interest. I guess that's the struggle of being too complacent with pencil and paper. :p

Anyway, love Enra right here and I want to see that Makoto/Ryo drawing soon.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2014, 02:20:52 am »
That is something you have over me, because I cannot do digital art for my life! Every time I try, it either comes out incredibly bad or I just lose interest. I guess that's the struggle of being too complacent with pencil and paper. :p

Anyway, love Enra right here and I want to see that Makoto/Ryo drawing soon.

Oh, trust me, I know how that is. XD This is the only time I've ever come even remotely close to being happy with my digital art. It helps to zoom in. And in, and in, and in, and in...

Except your skills on paper and pencil far surpass my own, so it's nothing to feel bad about. :P

Thank you for the support~ :D I will definitely work on it.
It's only faces, but I think everything I've posted here so far has been full-body, so you can forgive me.
I ship MakoRyo so hard it's not even funny. iDOLM@STER OTP.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 11, 2014, 03:37:47 am »
...Ehehe~, at the very beginning of this, I promised you guys I'd show you my MakoRyo fanart once it was inked and colored. I lied about the inking because inking ruins everything I draw. But I did color it! So here.

I drew this, like, three years ago, so keep that in mind. XD

Rant time: HNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG MY FEEEEEELLLLSSSSSSS *explodes*
I LOVE THIS PAIRING SO FREAKING MUCH I JUST CAN'T EVEN
YOU JUST CAN'T EVEN
I DON'T EVEN
HNNNGGGG <3

Sorry.

OK, honestly, I really do like this. Quite a lot. Only problem is the shading on Makoto's chin. And her head shape, because I have problems with drawing head shapes. Especially when facing to the side and tilted.
Also, I realized too late that Ryo's hair color really wasn't as green as I remembered it, and my colored pencils don't erase, and so I tried to fix it by adding brown, but the brown really wasn't brown at all and was closer to mahogany. The result was what you see now.

So I really wanted to draw them kissing because HNNGGGNGGGGGNNGNG I CAN'T EVEN, but I soon realized I really suck at drawing romance. This was what happened instead, and I'm quite satisfied.

Makoto's kinda playing the man here and making the first move while Ryo just sits there awkwardly wondering what Eri and Ai are going to think if they find out.

Allow me to say, HOLY CRAP THOSE HANDS. HOW DID I EVEN DO THAT.
I really like the hands. Gave them the detail of folds in skin and fingernails and everything. YODO (you only draw once :3 Except if you're me, you really don't, because you keep re-drawing the same thing over and over and over and over and over until it's perfect, but then you remember you can't draw, so you settle with "as close to perfect as you can get".) Only problem is that I think they're too small proportionally. BUT WHO CARES. THEY AREN'T HIDEOUS. WOOHOO.

And now, more rant time: MY FREAKING FEELS WERE POURED INTO THIS BECAUSE YOU JUST HAVE NO IDEA LIKE I SWEAR HE LOVES HER AND THEY'RE JUST SO PERFECT AND HNNG
I'm sorry, AiRyo and EriRyo fans. I just refuse to let Ryo be with them. XD OTPS RUIN LIVES. YAY.

I wish I could draw better so I could...draw...better.
Oh well.

And, I'm done.

:3~

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2014, 04:25:31 am »
Okay, color me impressed because I can't even get the folds and fingernails right, and you gush over my art all the time. Well done. VERY well done.  ;D

Though I always imagined Ryo's hair to be brown without any sort of green. I dunno, him being Ritsuko's cousin with green hair always seemed....off to me. :/
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 11, 2014, 03:58:19 pm »
Okay, color me impressed because I can't even get the folds and fingernails right, and you gush over my art all the time. Well done. VERY well done.  ;D

Though I always imagined Ryo's hair to be brown without any sort of green. I dunno, him being Ritsuko's cousin with green hair always seemed....off to me. :/

Thank you very much~! :D I can only get details (read as: hands in general) right when I'm drawing them really close up and staring at my own hand in the same position so I know what I'm doing. XD But hey. Thanks.
I gush over your art because it's fantastic.

It's weird, because I could have sworn the last time I looked at him, his hair was green. But then suddenly it wasn't. Cousins with different hair colors isn't unheard of, though. Half of my cousins are blonde or with black hair, while I'm a brunette. So.
But I digress.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2014, 12:31:18 am »

I can't recognize Ryo at all, not to mention that strange shade on Makoto's chin... :(