Username: Password:

Author Topic: Grace's Fanarts~  (Read 27743 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Grace's Fanarts~
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2015, 02:06:53 am »
Finished Uane/Kagura!

I really like both of them, actually, but I still personally think Megumi/Byakura is the best so far. What do you guys think?
I tried to take Yui's advice with coloring this time.
I don't think I did this right, but at the least, there's a great texture to these guys that the others didn't have. :P
Kagura's skin looks too dark, still, so obviously I messed up the "don't use force" part. I'll try again next time.

I used a reference for Kagura's pose. I'm quite satisfied.

Also HOLY FRICK I CAN'T BELIEVE I SCREWED UP UANE SO BADLY THE FIRST TIME.
THE IMPROVEMENT HERE IS LIKE OVER 9000

Again, the girl on the right is Kagura, property of ZetaFlare, and I claim zero credit for her character design. Thanks again for letting me draw your girls, Zeta! I love them. <3

Also, now for some humor:
This really belongs in the Art: Then and Now thread, but none of the remaining artists are even posting there so what's the point?

THIS
THIIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSFETD
ASDFGHJKL THIS IS MY NUMBER ONE WORST DRAWING OF ALL TIME AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH OH MY GOSH IT'S HIDEOUS HAHAHA

Yes, folks, the same hands that brought you Byakura/Megumi and Setsuna/Enra brought you THIS horrid masterpiece.

Let's count everything wrong with it.

1. Everything

1. Her head shape is what.
2. The ears are literally on the top of her head DO YOU SEE THIS.
3. She is wearing her pants backwards.
4. Her feet. Are literal. Hooves. LITERAL HOOVES.
5. Her...elbows...?
6. Seriously what the frick is up with those elbows they are literally in the middle of her forearm.
7. Torso too long/legs too short/a mix of both.
8. what the ever-loving frick is up with her face lol
9. what the heck are those patterns like seriously what was I trying to draw lol
10. Neck too short. Shoulders too flat. System failure. Error. Too much wrong.
11. Her arms are what.
12. Her armpits are what.
13. Her anatomy is what.
14. Everything else

Laugh at this with me guys.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2015, 06:14:13 pm »
Finished Uane/Kagura!

I really like both of them, actually, but I still personally think Megumi/Byakura is the best so far. What do you guys think?
I tried to take Yui's advice with coloring this time.
I don't think I did this right, but at the least, there's a great texture to these guys that the others didn't have. :P
Kagura's skin looks too dark, still, so obviously I messed up the "don't use force" part. I'll try again next time.

I like the picture of Byakura and Megumi most too. But I don't understand why did you coloured a whole Uane with brown. ???  Putting that aside you did a good job! ;)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2015, 02:47:21 am »
I like the picture of Byakura and Megumi most too. But I don't understand why did you coloured a whole Uane with brown. ???  Putting that aside you did a good job! ;)

Actually, her skin is tan, the dress is black, the hair is silver, pink lips, grey eyes, black belt...
But, because I couldn't balance the color quite as well with this one, I understand why you would think it was all brown. ^^"
Thank you, though!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2015, 05:43:32 am »
Finished Uane/Kagura!

Kagura be like, "What're you looking at?!" lawl

I like this one. Kagura still looks like she ties her hair (close to) halfway down.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2015, 03:21:41 pm »
Kagura be like, "What're you looking at?!" lawl

I like this one. Kagura still looks like she ties her hair (close to) halfway down.

Thanks, I'm glad I got her character design right! Sometimes I spend days pouring over these guys and making sure I get every detail down-pat. :P Istill screwed up Jun's bows, though.

Next is Ruka/Emi, right? I'll get to work on that. :3

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2015, 06:16:21 pm »
Next is Ruka/Emi, right? I'll get to work on that. :3

Ruka's a real cutie. I'm looking forward to this one

I just hope Ruka does not have to put up with lolicons in her storylike like Emi did. I really hated to do that to Emi, but since I read that younger idols (sometimes called elementary idols) really do have to put up with people like that, it inspired her storyline.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2015, 06:58:19 pm »
Ruka's a real cutie. I'm looking forward to this one

I just hope Ruka does not have to put up with lolicons in her storylike like Emi did. I really hated to do that to Emi, but since I read that younger idols (sometimes called elementary idols) really do have to put up with people like that, it inspired her storyline.

Emi is the cutest, too. They'll have lots of fun, I can feel it.

I like torturing my characters and all, but I honestly don't think I could go that far. I totally get how you hated having to do that, because to me the spoiling of a child like that is ranked right up there with murder as the worst crimes a person could commit. It's just sick, but you're right. Those people exist. And that's the worst part.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!