Username: Password:

Poll

For the remaining fighters, should they be full colored or sketches?

Full Color
3 (50%)
Sketches
3 (50%)
Just Don't Do Them
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Fan Game Idea (The Idolm@ster Wrestle for You!)  (Read 34708 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Fan Game Idea (The Idolm@ster Wrestle for You!)
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 01:10:42 am »
I'm glad Kotori counts, she doesn't get enough love and her voice is phenomenal. But yeah! Good luck on all that!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 04:23:15 am »
I lied. I still have two more designs to display.

Makoto Kikuchi
Height: 159cm
Weight: 44kg
Birthday: August 29th
Blood Type: O
Three Sizes: 75-57-78
Alignment: Face
Default Tag Partner: Yukiho

-Makoto, in story mode, is an example of real life writing the plot, since her story is true for the scripted events AND in real life. Makoto is both excited and disappointed to be a pro wrestler. She's excited because of her love for pro wrestling back when she was growing up with her father and to finally set foot in the ring, but disappointed in that being a pro wrestler is probably the last thing she'd want to do when it comes to trying to look more girlish.
-Makoto's moveset consists the most of actual pro wrestling maneuvers taken from famous pro wrestlers such as Hulk Hogan, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, and even The Undertaker.
-Her finisher, Kikuchi Kamikaze, is the Stone Cold Stunner. No ifs, ands, or buts. She'll even throw in a "NANI!?!" (WHAT!?!) after doing it.
-She is a middleweight character with balanced stats in terms of offense and defense. Unlike Haruka, she's more of a Lightning Bruiser than a Jack of All Stats, however her HP is very low.
- Easter Egg: At the character select screen, holding down the select button while highlighting Makoto will give her her First Vision hairstyle.

(EDIT: Resized picture. Now Makoto's Magnificent scarf is fully visible, Grace! :3!)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:43:17 am by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 04:34:02 am »
And now, the character not a lot of people would see coming...

Kotori Otonashi
Height: 159cm
Weight: 49kg
Birthday: September 9th
Blood Type: AB
Three Sizes: Unknown
Default Tag Partner: Yayoi

-Kotori does not play a prominent role in story mode, due to her status as referee. However, outside of story mode, Kotori is (FINALLY!) a playable character and has a small story in arcade mode. Essentially, Kotori is tired of being in the sidelines for so long, so she decides to don a wrestling costume, get in the ring, kick some ass, and show everyone that she ain't playing around!
-Kotori's moveset can best be described as humorous. She will use random mundane things like rulers, pencils, and staplers to attack as well as one attack where she runs up to you flailing her arms around like Luigi's dash attack in Super Smash Bros. However, she is NOT a joke character as she is also fairly well focused on grappling, throwing, and submissions, almost on par with Azusa.
-Her finisher, Daydream Daybreak, is similar to Dampierre's Critical Finish from Soul Calibur IV. She reads off a part of her newest fanfiction (in a very sped up manner) as her opponent starts to fall asleep. Kotori sees this, gets mad, and kicks her opponent all the way to the sky. The opponent then lands back into the ring.
-She is a middleweight character who has great offensive options and good combo ability, but is fairly lacking defensively.

(I'm going on a whim and saying that this was my favorite design out of everyone.  ;D)
(EDIT: Resized image so more of the character is visible. Still one of my favorites regardless. :3)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:49:34 am by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 04:49:45 am »
The screen fades to black as the sounds of pummeling occur. The screen lights back up to see Takane's opponent knocked down, writhing in pain.

Sounds like a variant of the Shun Goku Satsu. Never figured Takane would tap into the Satsui no Hadou.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 04:52:08 am »
Well, Takane has a rather unpredictable nature to her, so something that unexpected is fitting for her.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 14, 2014, 07:14:40 pm »
YAY, KOTORI'S HERE~!

Actually, I quite like Kotori's wrestling gear as well. It's like office-clerk-meets-gymnast-meets-professional-wrestler-meets-classic-Kotori.
All-in-all, I'm liking what I see so far.

ALSO MAKOTO MY BABY~, I LOVE YOU. <3

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2014, 01:21:38 am »
Ami Futami
Height: 158cm
Weight: 42kg
Birthday: May 22nd
Blood Type: B
Three Sizes: 78-55-77
Alignment: Tweener
Default Tag Partner: Mami

-Ami, in story mode, doesn't do a whole lot. The only major event for her is when Iori kidnaps her and beats up her sister. Ami eventually gets her revenge on Iori in a Hell in a Cell Match, but that's pretty much all she does. Her main motivation is to just wrestle and have fun with it, due to being a big fan of watching it on TV.
-Ami uses a fair amount of medium-high damaging moves that resemble Mami's. Think of her as like Yun from Street Fighter III.
-Her finisher, I Would Like To Give You A Fresh Serving Of Pain With A Side Order Of Agony On The House, has her summon her inner Kenshiro and perform 99 quick brutal strikes on her opponent, only to stop before the final hit and blow on her opponent's face, causing them to tip over and fall.
-She is a lightweight character who is rather slow with her strikes, but is a hard-hitter and couples it with good HP to counter her big sister's.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 15, 2014, 01:31:50 am »
(Sorry for just these two today. I'll get to more tomorrow.)
Hibiki Ganaha
Height: 152cm
Weight: 41kg
Birthday: October 10th
Blood Type: A
Three Sizes: 83-56-80
Alignment: Heel
Default Tag Partner: Takane

-Hibiki is Takane's right-hand man (er, woman) and is referred to as her "cute little minion". She works for Takane to get herself out there without looking like a babyface. Unfortunately, Hibiki is really bad and technically loses all of her matches. All of her wins have been through cheating via outside sources. After Makoto utterly humilates her during the tournament, Takane decides to fire Hibiki as Hibiki then works with Haruka to get her (Haruka) to the top and become champion.
-Hibiki is all about brute force. All of her attacks are gruesome and painful in nature.
-Her finisher, Animal Farm, has a bunch of her pets wallop her opponent as Hibiki puts on brass knuckles. Hibiki then charges up a punch, dashes toward her opponent and clocks them right in the jaw. She then removes her brass knuckles and has a look and gesture of "Oops, did I do that?"
-Hibiki is a middleweight character with great combo ability and excellent strength, but is severely crippled by her lack of defensive options.

(I am SO sorry about Hibiki's skin color. I colored her skin differently from everyone else just to make her look darker, but I didn't think that a tan colored pencil would mean looking like a Simpsons reject! I do love the outfit I gave her though, it's just....that skin. GAAAAH!)
(EDIT: Resized image so more of the character is visible. Couldn't do anything about the skin color, though. :/)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2014, 01:44:55 am by MetalPredat0r »
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2014, 04:49:59 am »
(Hey look, the size of these photos were fine, so no massive cropping, yaaaaaay!)

Yukiho Hagiwara
Height: 155cm
Weight: 42kg
Birthday: December 24th
Three Sizes: 81-56-81
Default Tag Partner: Makoto

-Yukiho, in story mode, is Makoto's moral support and the one person who cheers her up whenever she is down. That's pretty much it.
-Yukiho is an example of Difficult, but Awesome. Her playstyle is very complex and you have to balance out grapples with melee. But once you do, you're in for one of the best characters in the game.
-Her finisher, I'll Dig A Hole And Bury Myself In It!, she takes out her trusty shovel and buries her opponent in a pile of sand. When they escape the sand, a dog comes in and attacks the opponent, causing Yukiho to try to pry the dog off, but it only harms the opponent even more. At the end, she bows and says "GOMENASAI!!!" (I'M SO SORRY!!!)
-Yukiho is a middleweight character with complex moves, but has excellent strength and excellent defense once mastered. However, her health goes down rather quickly.

(I LOOOOVE how Yukiho turned out! Another favorite outfit of mine! And yes, the skirt is transparent, but its just blue tights, so nothing naughty.)
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 16, 2014, 04:57:55 am »
Yayoi Takatsuki
Height: 145cm
Weight: 37kg
Birthday: March 25th
Blood Type: O
Three Sizes: 74-54-78
Default Tag Partner: Kotori

-Yayoi, like Kotori, does not play a prominent role in story mode due to her status as an NPC referee. The most she truly does is have some behind the scenes conversations with Iori and Hibiki, but that's about it. Outside of story mode, like Kotori, she is a playable character and has her own story in arcade mode. Basically, she hears that two of the grand prizes for winning the tournament include a big cash prize and a coupon for a month's supply of free ramen, so she decides to join the tournament for those prizes.
-Yayoi is an improv kind of fighter. She knows NOTHING about wrestling and just works with what she has and goes with it.
-Her finisher, Genki Cooking Time!!!!!, has Yayoi bonk her opponent unconscious. Her opponent wakes up only to find themselves inside of a burning hot cauldron. The opponent turns completely hot and jump out of the cauldron with their butt on fire. Yayoi takes out a hose and washes the opponent down, but not without a great force that actually harms them.
-Yayoi is a lightweight character with great melee attacks and combo ability and has amazing HP, but her grappling is perhaps the worst in the game.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 16, 2014, 04:58:15 am »
I envy your skills at drawing these idols. And the costumes rock.

I'm still looking forward to this actually happening. If there were anything I could do to help you develop it into a game, I'd do it.  ;D But yeah! Good job with the profiles so far, and I'm looking forward to the last ones!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2014, 05:06:16 am »
(Last one for today. Tomorrow I wrap up 765Pro with the two main characters in story mode.)

Ritsuko Akizuki
Height: 156cm
Weight: 43kg
Birthday: June 23rd
Three Sizes: 85-57-85
Alignment: Tweener
Default Tag Partner: Miki

-Ritsuko, in story mode, goes through heavy character development. At first, she is very doubtful at the concept of having to not only perform out there as a pro wrestler, but is also paired with Miki, the agency's biggest slacker. However, she eventually starts to love pro wrestling and gets along very well with Miki, to the point of rooting for her in the finals.
-Ritsuko has a moveset consisting of grapples and throws, to mirror her skills in Mixed Martial Arts.
-Her finisher, Now Think About What You Just Did!, has her scold her opponent until they can't take it anymore and they just hold up a surrender flag. Ritsuko gives them the mercy of just kicking them.
-Ritsuko is a middleweight character with a fantastic grappling game and good melee combat, but her combo ability is a little sluggish.
-Easter Egg: At the character select screen, holding down the select button while highlighting Ritsuko will give her her Wendy's haircut from First Vision.

(Twenty Internets as to anyone that can guess who Ritsuko is posing like and why. I'm going to end it here before I gush about how much I adore Ritsuko's attire here and how I worked hard to make her look good since she's one of my all-time favorites.)
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 16, 2014, 05:53:47 am »
I swear, that's some amazing artwork you made. Wish I could sketch like that...

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 16, 2014, 05:55:53 am »
Thanks. Like I said earlier, I mainly looked at pictures like the Million Live cards as reference,s because some of those characters I drew for the first time ever.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

ninjamitsuki

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 16, 2014, 07:10:11 am »
I'm really loving those costumes, and I love how Yayoi's looks like a sukumizu.