Username: Password:

Poll

?

0 (0%)
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: The Portal of Zeta: iDOLM@STER Neo Vision  (Read 67084 times)

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
Re: The Portal of Zeta: iDOLM@STER Neo Vision
« Reply #375 on: May 18, 2015, 10:46:22 pm »
iDOLM@STER Neo Vision - Communication - Sakura Shiranui First Meet

I actually decided to use PowerPoint for this one. Unlike Kimiko's project, which uses just two idols, mine uses 23 (6 unlockable), so using Ren'py with it would probably be impossible, especially seeing how in Neo Vision, you're locked into using a trio in Story Mode (like iM@S2). I just wanted to make it look a little more iM@S and less like a usual visual novel. This way I have a character select screen and song select screen.

I apologize for having to use a video recorder. I'm still having problems saving a PPT file to a video file without having horrible timing issues with the slides. Also, the video lacks digital art.

This is my first shot at doing a communication event (First Meet), inspired by reading fan-translations of in-game communication events, but I hope I did well. Feedback greatly appreciated.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: May 19, 2015, 04:44:46 pm »
Ooh, exciting~! I really want to see how this goes, but unfortunately, FaceBook is blocked on my laptop (JUST LIKE FREAKING EVERYTHING ELSE *RAGE*  >:( ), so I'll have to try to get my mom to unblock it for me. I could use my iPad, but does the PowerPoint require a download? I won't be able to do that from my iPad, obviously.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: May 20, 2015, 05:48:48 am »
Ooh, exciting~! I really want to see how this goes, but unfortunately, FaceBook is blocked on my laptop (JUST LIKE FREAKING EVERYTHING ELSE *RAGE*  >:( ), so I'll have to try to get my mom to unblock it for me. I could use my iPad, but does the PowerPoint require a download? I won't be able to do that from my iPad, obviously.

Aw, seriously? Man, that bites. Well, it's actually a video recording of the PowerPoint animation. No download required. I just animated it to make it look as much like the games as possible.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: May 20, 2015, 03:01:58 pm »
Aw, seriously? Man, that bites. Well, it's actually a video recording of the PowerPoint animation. No download required. I just animated it to make it look as much like the games as possible.

I'll see if I can convince my mom to go on an unblocking spree for me today.
If that doesn't work, I get my iPad back for the weekend, so I'll try to watch it then. :3

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 17, 2015, 04:08:30 am »
Did another communcation event Powerpoint animation, this time involving Jun. I had this one on mind for a while now, but it took a while to come up with decent-enough dialogue. Link to the video below.

https://www.facebook.com/zetaflare/videos/vl.1594972144115130/393939340730607