Username: Password:

Poll

?

0 (0%)
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: The Portal of Zeta: iDOLM@STER Neo Vision  (Read 86019 times)

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
Re: The Portal of Zeta: iDOLM@STER Neo Vision
« Reply #360 on: March 17, 2015, 09:21:58 pm »
What will you do next?

Probably some random fanfics, perhaps some PowerPoint skits to make it look like the actual sim game.

Also, as part of its one-year anniversary (since 2/12), not only have I done color artwork of all the idols, but the project has spread its influence into DeviantArt! Check it out here: http://zetaflarep.deviantart.com/gallery/52982567/iDOLMASTER-Neo-Vision-OC-idol-project

Now let me ask something to all of you. Remember, because I made this a sequel to iM@S2, you are essentially locked into using a trio during Story Mode. Who would your starting trio be? Then who would your dream unit be after unlocking the six hidden idols (Chiyo, Hotaru, Karen, Setsuna, Kotone, and Kaori)?

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: March 18, 2015, 03:52:14 pm »
Now let me ask something to all of you. Remember, because I made this a sequel to iM@S2, you are essentially locked into using a trio during Story Mode. Who would your starting trio be? Then who would your dream unit be after unlocking the six hidden idols (Chiyo, Hotaru, Karen, Setsuna, Kotone, and Kaori)?

My ideal trio...
Hm. I loved everyone, honestly. But I think my starting trio would include Ryoko, Nagisa, and Reika. That would, of course, make for an "interesting" unit. I'd have a foreigner, a rock-star, and...Reika. But I loved all of them, so.
Ryoko would be leader because Makoto shows up in her story.
*shot*

After unlocking the six hidden idols?
Hotaru, Setsuna, and probably still Reika because I really liked Reika.
Now THAT would be an interesting unit.

But Hotaru is just the best, Setsuna is voiced by Eri Kitamura just one of my favorite character types, and Reika...I feel like she could hold the other two together? Or maybe drive them further apart.
Setsuna would lead because she's voiced by Eri Kitamura she's my favorite.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: March 18, 2015, 08:52:09 pm »
Probably Nozomi, Mai, and Jun. I feel like they'd have a good and interesting setup...

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: March 19, 2015, 11:30:12 pm »

My starting trio would be Jun, Shiori, and Reika. I like them not only because of their personalities, but also because they represent my favourite kinds of songs. I even made up a name "BRAND NEW WORLD" for them. After unlocking the hidden idols I would create two duos: Karen/Emi, (whom I would name "Mugen Positive"), and Setsuna/Hotaru, while still keeping my trio.

By the way...

Maybe I could add some what-if scenarios in the future...like what would happen if Karen came across Kagura (considering their VAs in a certain spin-off anime)? Hmm? ;)

Are you going to do it? ;)

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: March 20, 2015, 12:04:44 am »
I almost forgot to mention this. Here's a chemistry chart between the idols. The left column represents an idol's particular reaction to her leader. A heart means they have good chemistry while an X means bad chemistry. That doesn't mean units with them cannot happen...it would just be harder to manage their Danketsu levels as they would wind up in Argument or Left Out status more often than usual.

By the way...
Are you going to do it? ;)

Don't worry, I'm still thinking about it. I just have to think of good dialogue, espeically considering Chihaya's Xenoglossia references in SP.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: March 20, 2015, 03:13:31 pm »
Wow! This is a really great idea. You put so much thought into this project, I love it.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 27, 2015, 11:51:26 pm »
Here's the new drawing I made of the two rival producers. Kenji on the left, Yamato on the right.

Kenji's hair is supposed to be kind of a dark gray while Yamato's is black and shiny.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 28, 2015, 12:50:46 am »
Ooh, awesome! It's nice to see the boys again :3

Time to add Kenchi/Kenji to my list. :P

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: April 06, 2015, 05:35:06 am »
I've made the Xenoglossia what-if scenario between Karen and Kagura! Hope I did the series justice...it's been a while since I've seen it.

http://zetaflarep.deviantart.com/art/iDOLMASTER-Neo-Vision-An-Out-of-body-Experience-525051850

I might not post much here after this. I've got quite a few other projects I want to work on after this one...projects I've been seriously holding out on until just recently.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: April 21, 2015, 11:02:56 pm »
I've made the Xenoglossia what-if scenario between Karen and Kagura! Hope I did the series justice...it's been a while since I've seen it.

http://zetaflarep.deviantart.com/art/iDOLMASTER-Neo-Vision-An-Out-of-body-Experience-525051850

I might not post much here after this. I've got quite a few other projects I want to work on after this one...projects I've been seriously holding out on until just recently.

I'm sorry I haven't comment until now. Anyway, I like this mini-story and I don't want you to abandon this project!

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: April 22, 2015, 04:27:45 am »
I'm sorry I haven't comment until now. Anyway, I like this mini-story and I don't want you to abandon this project!

Oh, don't worry, I'm not abandoning my OCs. I've got the main project done, but that doesn't mean it's over! It's just tough to juggle this with other projects I want to work on, mainly PowerPoint animations.

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: May 14, 2015, 06:13:51 pm »
Sorry for the wait. I had other more important projects and auditions/job interviews to attend to. I think I've got an idea of how I can further add to the experience of this project.

Earlier, I posted how I was thinking about doing PowerPoint presentations of some of the communication events. I was thinking about actually creating some with a backdrop, BGM, everything to make it look like the games! Question now is the digital character art...not sure if I should add art of the characters or not because my digital artwork skills are next to horrendous. Either that or I could edit my drawings.

Then there's the extra Special Festivals where you can unlock extra characters and songs. Should I run through them too? Add strategies like I did the story-based festivals when I ran through Story Mode last year?

I could always do more artwork. How does remade artwork of each idol's casual outfits sound?

How are these ideas?

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: May 14, 2015, 06:24:43 pm »
I like your ideas

I would suggest that you make communication like things with the Ren'py engine
you know I am makeing my own Idol Produce game with it and it works quiet well
the best thing on renpy is that you can add as many answers or options as you like to the communications ^^

I you want to do it and need help with the engine, I could always help youy in my free time

ZetaFlare

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: May 15, 2015, 07:12:30 am »
I like your ideas

I would suggest that you make communication like things with the Ren'py engine
you know I am makeing my own Idol Produce game with it and it works quiet well
the best thing on renpy is that you can add as many answers or options as you like to the communications ^^

I you want to do it and need help with the engine, I could always help youy in my free time

I have heard of Ren'py through your Fate Destiny project, which I really am enjoying so far! I downloaded Ren'py this afternoon, but I might have to get used to it before actually starting to do full communication events with it. A little extra assistance definitely helps and your help is always welcome (also helps if I can either MASSIVELY improve my skill at digital art or ask for help from other artists to do models, CG images, etc.).

I'm more used to using PowerPoint for animations and have recently been adopting a visual novel style during character dialogue in said animations.

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: May 15, 2015, 10:54:50 am »
I used renpy first about a month and a half ago
Once you get a grip of it the basics are very easy and enough for a whole game ^^
there are many tutorial videos on youtube which could help you ^^

but as I said, I am willing to help you if you need me ^^