Username: Password:

Author Topic: Grace's Magical Board of Fanfics~ :3  (Read 1582 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Grace's Magical Board of Fanfics~ :3
« on: January 14, 2014, 06:56:32 pm »
Well! I saw one or two fan-fic boards here and decided, hey, I write fanfics! Like, dozens of them! Why not? And since this is the community works board anyways...

Like, literally, I have at least 19 decent fanfics of iM@S on my account at fanfiction.net. And I LOVE writing fanfics. I also LOVE getting reviews. Hint hint. So. I'll just post a quick summary, chapter count, genre and link to the ones I think are worth your time. It's also VERY likely I'll include some personal thoughts on the stories. Because for some reason, I like sharing personal thoughts. If you *happen* to visit my profile and think one I didn't post here looks interesting, by all means, read it.

No one likes me on that site anymore so I'm starting to get desperate. Haha. Just kidding. I still have faithful viewers who I think are amazing.

Ahem.

Name: The Mansion at the Floor
Chapter count: 19, plus a prologue and an epilogue. Completed.
Genre: Horror. Don't ask me how I thought of this.
Probably cruddy Summary: They shouldn't have been there. No one ever should have been there. But they wouldn't listen to those growing feelings of fear, and now... The idols accept a challenge from Jupiter to visit a haunted mansion. If they can survive one week and make it out alive, they will have proven themselves, but... The idols will not make it out of this one without a miracle. And they know it.
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9006683/1/The-Mansion-at-the-Floor
Personal Thoughts: Yeah, there will DEFINITELY be personal thoughts. Anyways. I started this a long time ago because I was feeling sadistic and wanted to kill people. Don't ask. But I dropped it for a long time, and picked it up again around chapter 12. By that time, my writing had improved, I think, but the consequence was that I had, by that time, been writing as the iDOLM@STER characters for so long that they began to feel like my own characters, and I didn't put as much thought into keeping them in-character. Actually, I think they got out-of-character a LOT. So, I'm sorry.

Name: Shangri-La
Chapter Count: 6. In progress.
Genre: Paranormal, alternate universe.
Summary: A mysterious OC boy gifts the idols with a necklace which he claims will grant their wishes. And of course, that sounds awesome, right? But as time goes on, the idols realize that these wishes of theirs hold too many consequences to be worth it, and it's up to them and their new OC friend to save their own lives.
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9958000/1/Shangri-La
Personal Thoughts: I have no idea how I thought of any of this. I just got this idea. And I thought to myself, "No one has done this before. I think it's a kinda cool idea. It'll be fun, right? I've worked with idols around OCs before! I AM AN AUTHOR! I CAN DO THIS!" So It was posted. Honestly, it's one of my personal favorites. For the most part, the idols managed to stay in-character, I think. Probably because Xenoglossia characters aren't involved. Anyways. My favorite kinds of fanfics are all AU, what is wrong with me...?

Name: Drabbleworks! Don't ask me why I called it this, because I have no idea.
Chapter Count: 17. In progress.
Genre: Humor. And Random.
Summary: Just a random collection of iM@S-themed oneshots I wrote because I could. Some of them are requests from others, others are my original ideas. Warning: My brain makes NO SENSE.
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8857267/1/Drabbleworks
Personal Thoughts: Seriously, don't ask me about the name, like, these aren't even drabbles, and they certainly don't work. It just came to me. And so, why not? But this is a story that has no affiliation to any other story, and isn't even really a story. It's just a collection of oneshots. Whenever I get a new idea or request, it gets updated. Also, it's REALLY random.
And, actually, a few chapters were based off of one of my other books.

Name: The Idols of Iron Fist
Chapter Count: 19. Completed.
Genre: Drama
Summary: What happens to the idols of 765 Pro when Makoto makes an announcement that could shatter their lives forever? A crossover between Tekken and The iDOLM@STER. The idols participate in The King of Iron Fist Tournament, but little do they know that a new rule has been introduced that will shake them to the core. Will they survive? Probably not, but...you know, they'll try.
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8728858/1/The-Idols-of-Iron-Fist
Personal Thoughts: Before you ask, I don't know. This book was another one I worked on while I felt like killing people. Like, I just...felt like it! BUT IT TURNED OUT SO ANGSTY. LIKE, EVERYONE DIES. WHY. Nonetheless, I think it was decently well-written if not horribly out-of-character in the later chapters. Also it's depressing and violent. But I'm still pretty satisfied.

Name: Princess Stories-iDOLM@STER Style
Chapter Count: 9. In progress. Veeeeery sloooooow progress.
Genre: Parody, Humor
Summary: The idols get called together to act out their favorite princess-themed fairytales. Everything that can go wrong does, and it turns out, none of the idols are capable of acting on the same set as Jupiter.
Link: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/8685264/1/Princess-Stories-iDOLMSTER-Style
Personal Thoughts: I honestly think this one is one of my best as far as in-character...ness...goes. But it was written ages ago and hasn't been continued in a really long time. So it's kinda bad. Also there are only nine chapters. But what the heck, this list needed more happy!

Weell. That's all I'm gonna do for now, feel free to take a look if you want! I should probably let you see some more happy-go-lucky fics, but honestly, you guys, I don't even WRITE happy-go-lucky anymore. I know, iM@S is a really happy game with happy characters, but whenever my mind gives me ideas, I just...go with them. And they're always depressing for some reason. I think it's a sign that I'm depressed. No, just kidding. Don't worry about me. :3
But yeah!
I'd be really happy if any of you felt like taking a look. :3 I might come back here and chuck some more links at you later, or when I actually updated my happy stories come up with a new idea. :3
In the meantime, you guys are cool. iM@S is cool. iM@S fans are cool. I'm cool. No I'm not.
And that's about it.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 07:00:17 pm by Amazing_Grace »

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
Re: Grace's Magical Board of Fanfics~ :3
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 04:28:04 pm »
What??? No replies?! :o :o :o
It's time to fix it! ;)
I really like "3TS: The Tag-Team Talent Show"! Thanks to this fanfiction I listened to "Last judgement" and "Mayoi no mori"! ^-^ By the way, I'm surprised that Makoto-Master's knowledge of singing is so deep! :) Where she could gain it from?
I do like "ARTERY VEIN" but... But... BUT...
Chihaya-Master would be a perfect partner for Chihaya-idol! Why has everything to be like this? :(

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Grace's Magical Board of Fanfics~ :3
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2015, 05:21:00 pm »
What??? No replies?! :o :o :o
It's time to fix it! ;)
I really like "3TS: The Tag-Team Talent Show"! Thanks to this fanfiction I listened to "Last judgement" and "Mayoi no mori"! ^-^ By the way, I'm surprised that Makoto-Master's knowledge of singing is so deep! :) Where she could gain it from?
I do like "ARTERY VEIN" but... But... BUT...
Chihaya-Master would be a perfect partner for Chihaya-idol! Why has everything to be like this? :(

Oh wow this is a thing. I forgot.

Thanks XD I realized that Kitaeri and Mingosu were both VAs in some iDOLM@STER something, so as soon as I realized they were in a group together, I had to do this.
Also, they're such good friends and they're so cute, I love it.
Sorry.

It's depressing, but I tried to stick closer to canon in that one than I did in Doppelgangers!, so unfortunately...XenoChihaya had to die. .-."

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!