Username: Password:

Author Topic: Hello, everyone! Yoroshiki onegaishimasu!  (Read 12061 times)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
Re: Hello, everyone! Yoroshiki onegaishimasu!
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2014, 05:10:35 am »
It's not actually a dictionary word, so to get any meaning out of it, you have to go by what each of its kanji mean.

深蒼 (しん・そう) - The first is the one for deep, the second is the elaborate version of blue (there's a simpler, more common version).

So now that's out of the way, welcome to the forums!

I don't actually speak Japanese (I think that's obvious), so I still don't really get how kanji works. ^^" So thanks! I'm just so excited I found it.

And thank you for the welcome. :3 As soon as I feel like it, I'll start getting really active in other places! Yay!

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

Daverost

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2014, 01:05:21 pm »
Welcome!

Q: Who is your fave idol?
A: MAKOTO. WITHOUT A DOUBT. I'M SORRY YOU GUYS BUT I JUST LOVE HER TO DEATH. <3 Miki and Hibiki are second and third.

You and I are gonna get along great.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2014, 03:06:29 pm »
You and I are gonna get along great.

Yes. More Makoto fanatics fans. I like this place.

Seriously though, how can one not love her?

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2014, 07:46:22 am »

Q: Who's your favorite singer(s) right now?
A: In order from favorite to least favorite, my top five: Nagi Yanagi, Hiromi Hirata (honestly you guys I love her voice so much), Eri Kitamura, Asami Imai, and Yui Horie.

Hello (or should I say "Hi"? ;)   ) and welcome to the forum!
As for me, my favouritest singers are Asami Imai, Kaori Shimizu, Chiaki Takahashi, Yukana and Eri Kitamura, of course! I do like Yui Horie too, but she is on 6th place. Every time I hear Hocchan's songs I think "It's Yukiho-Master's voice!" even though I knew about her before Xenoglossia!

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2014, 05:59:56 pm »
Hello (or should I say "Hi"? ;)   ) and welcome to the forum!
As for me, my favouritest singers are Asami Imai, Kaori Shimizu, Chiaki Takahashi, Yukana and Eri Kitamura, of course! I do like Yui Horie too, but she is on 6th place. Every time I hear Hocchan's songs I think "It's Yukiho-Master's voice!" even though I knew about her before Xenoglossia!

Kaori Shimizu is fantastic. She's hovering somewhere around eighth or ninth place for me, though, just because I love Kana Uemura and Rie Tanaka and Akiko Hasegawa and Manami Numakura and *rambling continues* too much.
Have you ever heard the Xenoglossia cover songs? The voice actresses sing songs from popular mecha anime. :3 I personally think they're fabulous. Yui Horie sings "Melos no Youni ~LONELY WAY~", and it's gorgeous. Kaori Shimizu's "Dunbine Tobu" is fabulous too.

Honestly, Eri Kitamura is my favorite voice actress, so I love everything she does. Combining her with Makoto was just pure perfection. ...in my opinion.  ;D

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2014, 04:49:45 pm »
Kaori Shimizu is fantastic.

Yes! Yes! Yes!  ::)

Have you ever heard the Xenoglossia cover songs? The voice actresses sing songs from popular mecha anime. :3 I personally think they're fabulous. Yui Horie sings "Melos no Youni ~LONELY WAY~", and it's gorgeous. Kaori Shimizu's "Dunbine Tobu" is fabulous too.

Of course I have! These two songs were first ones I heard, and they are my favorites! And I'm listening to Lonely way now!  ;)   Did you know that the song is actually from Chihaya's point of view, especially the English lyrics from YouTube?

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2014, 05:34:31 pm »

Yes! Yes! Yes!  ::)

Say what you want about Xenoglossia, but you HAVE to admit it's got an all-star seiyuu cast. Kaori Shimizu as Chihaya, Yui Horie as Yukiho, Yukari Tamura as Iori, Yuka Iguchi as Haruka, Yukana as Riffa, probably some more "Yu"-somethings in there too, Eri Kitamura as Makoto, Daisuke Ono as Naraba, AKIRA ISHIDA IS KARASU~ *squee*...
I was so enthralled by the voice actors, sometimes I didn't even pay attention to the plot. XD
I could rant about this show all day.

Of course I have! These two songs were first ones I heard, and they are my favorites! And I'm listening to Lonely way now!  ;)   Did you know that the song is actually from Chihaya's point of view, especially the English lyrics from YouTube?

Yeah, I read through the English lyrics and I was like, "Huh, this kinda matches up with Chihaya and her situation. It matches up with her personality really well--THEY DID THIS ON PURPOSE."
Actually, all the ones I've seen English lyrics of seem to suit the girls perfectly :3 These people did this on purpose.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2014, 11:07:34 pm »

I was so enthralled by the voice actors, sometimes I didn't even pay attention to the plot. XD
I could rant about this show all day.

I understand how you feel! ;D

I know that the original lyrics match Chihaya-Master well, but I actually meant English singable lyrics on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJl11U6HQI8

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 16, 2014, 02:29:17 am »
I understand how you feel! ;D

I know that the original lyrics match Chihaya-Master well, but I actually meant English singable lyrics on Youtube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJl11U6HQI8

Akira Ishida's voice is so gorgeous that he literally sounds like a woman sometimes.
It's so weird, because after a while, I stop associating a person's voice to the voice actor, and the voice just becomes part of the character. Like, Makoto would not be Makoto without Hiromi Hirata.
But I still want Vic Mignogna to voice Hokuto if iM@S ever comes to the US.

Oh, really? See, YouTube is under parental block on my computer (my parents are so overprotective, it's ridiculous) so I can't look at it right now, but if I ever can, I'm gonna take a look. :3

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2014, 12:42:38 am »
Oh, really? See, YouTube is under parental block on my computer (my parents are so overprotective, it's ridiculous) so I can't look at it right now, but if I ever can, I'm gonna take a look. :3

Don't worry, it's not a big deal because the fandub itself is not very good. Here are the lyrics:

Comets fly right across the dark blue sky
slipping on the canal night, that is what it looked to me.
As we look through the window, we mistook
the comet that was searching for a city very far to see.

The tears running down your face, show me that you want to embrace.
Please don't speak. Don't say another word. Just set me free.
Hold onto those shoulders softly with both of your hands so gently.
Let a kiss, wipe away your tears for me.

Lonely Way! It's the path for me.
Lonely Way! This is what I want.
To be like Melos running to redeem.
Lonely Way! Even if you go.
Lonely Way! is what I want you to know.
Keep on searching for your dream.

Down I look, while reading a story book.
Remembering each page turned of the memories we shared.
On my skin, feeling strands of strings so thin
tickling me on my arm, but it's only your black hair.

If you understand how I feel, even if it isn't real
I would like to see that gorgeous smile on your face
"Don't be scared to run away." Is what many people say.
Risk it all. Just running with your own pace

Set me free! Freedoms just for me.
Set me free! This is what I want.
Set me free! Please don't stop me now.
Set me free! Let me take my final bow
before I find my own dream.

Lonely Way! It's the path for me.
Lonely Way! This is what I want.
Lonely Way! Just before you go.
Lonely Way! is what I want you to know.
Keep on searching for your dream.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2014, 04:03:14 am »
I'm lazy, so just pretend I quoted all that here. Even though it isn't hard. Why am I so weird? XD

You're right, those ones DO suit her a bit better. That's weird.
I applaud the people who chose which girl would sing which song.

Have you seen the little short things? I'm assuming you have. XD I haven't seen all of them. But I'm gonna be totally honest and admit that was my favorite one was the swimsuit one. Just because Makoto was hilarious at the beginning.

Makoto is my babby.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2014, 10:36:30 pm »
Have you seen the little short things? I'm assuming you have. XD I haven't seen all of them. But I'm gonna be totally honest and admit that was my favorite one was the swimsuit one. Just because Makoto was hilarious at the beginning.

Makoto is my babby.

Ah, by "little short things" you meant the DVD specials! Yes, I've seen some of them! In my opinion, Makoto was more
hilarious in the end. :)

"You like crabs very much..."
"Of course I do! Crabs are my friends!"

What I just..."

And don't forget about the funniest picture from these specials:

Children, watch where are you going to while talking. :)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2014, 11:58:09 pm »
Ah, by "little short things" you meant the DVD specials! Yes, I've seen some of them! In my opinion, Makoto was more
hilarious in the end. :)

"You like crabs very much..."
"Of course I do! Crabs are my friends!"

What I just..."

And don't forget about the funniest picture from these specials:

Children, watch where are you going to while talking. :)

MY BABY YOU'RE SO CUTE MY GOSH <3
Makoto is hilarious PERIOD. Just because she's the only sane man. But she's such a kuudere too.
Everyone in that show is a -dere of some kind, actually. XD Except maybe Azusa.

Oh, Chihaya, don't you know it's dangerous to not look where you're going? You'll worry Yukiho.
Just kidding, Yukiho deserves it for betraying Haruka. No. I'm joking. Yukiho already had karma catch up to her. And she repented in the end. It's alright.

This is completely unrelated to the shorts, but I feel like the only character that didn't get his/her just desserts for doing something wrong was Hibiki Saku. Like, seriously. He almost destroyed the world, and the worst that happened to him was that he got scared.
Makoto got fired for messing up when retrieving Hiems' core.
Iori got replaced multiple times for messing up in Nebula.
Chihaya nearly killed everyone to get to Imber. She died because of it.
Azusa died for ignoring Makoto. Which is pretty harsh.
My baby Karasu died for being in charge of Turiavita.
Del Donna died for being Del Donna.
Yukiho got shot by Auryn for betraying Haruka.
Haruka herself got depressed for being too gosh darn perfect being naive and losing Imber.
Do you see the pattern here?

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!

liza94

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2014, 02:56:42 pm »
Just because she's the only sane man.

I afraid to disappoint you, but Makoto-Master is not. :)  In the last CD-Drama, she named her crab cushion after Azusa! :)

Everyone in that show is a -dere of some kind, actually. XD Except maybe Azusa.

Yes, I have read your fanfiction about "-dere" tests! :)  And I think Chihaya-Master is a kamidere. 8)

This is completely unrelated to the shorts, but I feel like the only character that didn't get his/her just desserts for doing something wrong was Hibiki Saku. Like, seriously. He almost destroyed the world, and the worst that happened to him was that he got scared.

But it was so funny! :)

Makoto got fired for messing up when retrieving Hiems' core.
Iori got replaced multiple times for messing up in Nebula.
Chihaya nearly killed everyone to get to Imber. She died because of it.
Azusa died for ignoring Makoto. Which is pretty harsh.
My baby Karasu died for being in charge of Turiavita.
Del Donna died for being Del Donna.
Yukiho got shot by Auryn for betraying Haruka.
Haruka herself got depressed for being too gosh darn perfect being naive and losing Imber.
Do you see the pattern here?

Iori-Master is the luckiest.
Being Chihaya-Master is suffering.

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2014, 04:28:51 pm »
In the last CD-Drama, she named her crab cushion after Azusa! :)

That's called "being adorable", my friend.
She has her quirks, but don't they all?
I mean, being in love with/dating/WANTING TO "BECOME ONE" WITH a robot is pretty weird too. Also Yukiho is lesbian, I swear.
Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that. I mean, Makoto's a jerk. I can try to deny it, but she's a total jerk. A cute jerk, but still a jerk.

It's funny, because I created a Xenoglossia board for the purpose of Xenoglossia, but we're the only ones talking about it, and we're doing it on my welcome thread. XD Not that I mind. I don't mind.

Yes, I have read your fanfiction about "-dere" tests! :)  And I think Chihaya-Master is a kamidere. 8)

Oh hey, you recognized me! XD I saw your avatar (and your username) over on Wattpad after "meeting" you here, and I realized, "Wait a minute! They're the same person! WHOA."
It's cool how life works like that.
But yes. It was impossible for me to NOT write about them being -dere types after I realized that they all have one.
Chihaya has her kamidere moments. B) There are so many yanderes in that show. They should have called it "Idolmaster: Operation Yandere". Like, there's at least three.
Does Del Donna count? Let's see, she started Turiavita and killed her husband and I'm guessing she commands Karasu who is technically the one who organizes everything (I love him so much, I'm serious, I'm sorry), but I don't think she did that for the sake of a loved one. She probably did it because she just wanted to complete the Mischling project, but that isn't a loved one. So I'm going to say no. Which means there are at least three and a half.
I REALLY need a life away from this show.

But it was so funny! :)

It WAS funny. I was having a mini celebration.
"HAHA LOSER, SUFFER!!"
But he still didn't get hurt, which makes me angry.
He should have died instead of Karasu.

Iori-Master is the luckiest.
Being Chihaya-Master is suffering.

I agree with you 100%.
Or maybe Haruka's luckiest, but she didn't really do anything wrong because she's the main character and main characters are always perfect.
I feel bad for Chihaya though, even if she did make me angry sometimes.
They all made me angry sometimes.
I strongly disliked Makoto until Episode 13, AKA Makoto's Angst Episode.

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!