Username: Password:

Author Topic: *curtsy*  (Read 5104 times)

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
Re: *curtsy*
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 06:47:57 am »
...for images and other videos I'm pretty sure we don't have a thread like that yet. A thread like that would be helpful.
Yeah, this was what I meant, and I think the same, knowing that it's a pretty broad community (there's definitely more to it than the songs and dances, after all, but it's all most can see).

chihayacutie

• Greenhorn
  • fufufu~
    • View Profile
    • twitter
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 01:01:43 am »
This is kinda late, but welcome welcome!

Q: What are you in to right now?
A: iM@S (gee), driving lessons, Whose Line Is It Anyway (US version from the 90s, I know of the revival but no cable service here by choice), 3DS gaming.

Good show, very good show. What 3DS games do you play?

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 10:32:17 pm »
What 3DS games do you play?

As of late, I've mostly been playing Rune Factory 4, Pokemon X, and Mario Kart 7 (the latter mostly because one of my friends got back into it recently so why not). Besides the upcoming Smash game though, I don't have any plans for getting new games for it anytime soon (because OFA, learning to drive, wanting to get a Wii U because of said Smash game, loans I'll need to pay back and life in general)

Amazing_Grace

• Producer
  • I am the Overlord.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2014, 05:12:53 pm »
I'm used to dealing with insane people, so I'm sure I'll be able to deal with you as well~

This is good, this is good. Insanity runs rampant in the world, so the sooner one learns to deal with it, the better off they are.
X3

ONWARDS, AOSHIMA!!!