Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: One For All (PS3)  (Read 340781 times)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
Re: The iDOLM@STER: One For All (PS3)
« Reply #1230 on: June 18, 2015, 05:23:31 am »
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201506/18080743.html

Well, we got Onegai!Cinderella with New Generation...... AGAIN!

Where's Million Live?...
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1231 on: June 18, 2015, 05:53:51 am »
... u srs?
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1232 on: June 18, 2015, 06:10:18 am »
thanks for the quality content, bandai namco entertainment :)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1233 on: June 18, 2015, 06:30:09 am »
Really Namco, really?

At least we have this. Not like it means anything.

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1234 on: June 18, 2015, 06:35:54 am »
Really Namco, really?

At least we have this. Not like it means anything.

Well, it's about time.
It wouldn't be an iM@S game without some form of THE IDOLM@STER, although I wish they had brought back the original instead of 2nd-mix.
I was hoping for Onegai! Cinderella.. Not like this, but whatever works I guess.
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1235 on: June 18, 2015, 09:07:28 am »
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201506/18080743.html

Well, we got Onegai!Cinderella with New Generation...... AGAIN!

Where's Million Live?...

Ooh, been hoping for this too.  Would've been cool if we were able to let the other CG rivals perform it as well, like Kaede.

Agreed.  *crosses fingers for Anna*
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:23:59 pm by Nayre »

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1236 on: June 18, 2015, 05:27:05 pm »
I still hope for love laika...
someday in the future

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1237 on: June 18, 2015, 05:41:54 pm »
I keep thinking about this though. Like, they could have put in Memories. Or if that was too much for them, they could have at least given them the OP dresses because those assets actually exist from G4U

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1238 on: June 18, 2015, 06:38:59 pm »
I think if they were to add one of the new CG unit songs, they would most likely go with Evo Revo instead.(all 3 of them already in there, not to mention the higher sales on their CD)  Wouldn't complain though.  More sweet Uzuki. <3

Edit: Adding this before everyone jumps at me.  I'm not saying I support this, just thought it would be likely.  Would much rather have 765 pro some new songs or even ML.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 12:43:26 am by Nayre »

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1239 on: June 18, 2015, 07:49:31 pm »
I personally hope that they will not include evo revo
because of all animesongs from CG I like this the least,
also we have enough NG now
If the reuse characters, they should at least use ranko
or they add the characters which already have 3D models because of G4U
TOkimeki escalate sure would be great too, an of course memories

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1240 on: June 18, 2015, 08:33:06 pm »
Please, no more New Generations. I'm honestly starting to get sick of this unit. @_@

I understand that Onegai!Cinderella was a song that quite a number of people wanted, but this isn't how everyone wanted it, especially considering that NG was used last month. They don't even have new costumes, they're just reusing the same ones from Star!!.

I was expecting them to go back to Million Live for this month since quite a few popular characters (Anna, Baba, Shiho, and Yuriko come to mind) are practically begging to have performances in a main series game, due to having sizable fanbases. But since the game has been out over a year and we're 14 catalogs in, I think they're pretty much just tossing in content for the hell of it just to finish off OFA and move on to PS4.

Also, while I'm glad that THE iDOLM@STER got in (even if it is 2nd mix), it's still weird that it took them over a year to put it in this game. Isn't that, like, the main theme of the whole series?  ???
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1241 on: June 18, 2015, 09:21:13 pm »
I was expecting them to go back to Million Live for this month since quite a few popular characters (Anna, Baba, Shiho, and Yuriko come to mind) are practically begging to have performances in a main series game, due to having sizable fanbases. But since the game has been out over a year and we're 14 catalogs in, I think they're pretty much just tossing in content for the hell of it just to finish off OFA and move on to PS4.

Tbh, I think they're just gonna keep pushing CG on us, until the anime ends at least, like how they did with ML when the movie just came out on bluray, to take advantage of the hype.  This is like CG's year(sadly, ML theater CDs not even coming close to their sales) and they're prolly gonna try to get as much out of it as they can.  Hopefully, they can focus more on ML next year or something.  That's something I'm looking forward to see myself, as I also feel they don't get as much attention as they deserve.  :(

Also, while I'm glad that THE iDOLM@STER got in (even if it is 2nd mix), it's still weird that it took them over a year to put it in this game. Isn't that, like, the main theme of the whole series?  ???

Them over at BNEI: Alright, I think we got all the core im@s songs covered by n--HOLY $#!7  How the hell did we forget that?!...Eh, whatever we'll just add in and recycle the one from the last game.  No big deal.  *carries on rolling around in mountainous piles of munnies*  ::)

Please, no more New Generations. I'm honestly starting to get sick of this unit. @_@

And one does not simply get sick of Uzuki...

She gets sick for you and with a warm smile on her face, earnestly cheers, "Ganbarimasu!"
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 03:10:26 am by Nayre »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1242 on: June 18, 2015, 09:31:45 pm »
Tbh, I think they're just gonna keep pushing CG on us, until the anime ends at least. 

I kinda don't want that. That means we're gonna get nothing but Cinderella Girls content until October, which would make it feel oversaturated. I just want a good balance between CG and ML content, not one being favored over the other.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Chihayaa

• View Profile
« Reply #1243 on: June 19, 2015, 04:13:53 am »
Uzuki is my favorite CG idol and even I'm starting to get tired of seeing her >_< I want more original 765PRO songs; bring us Live For You and below songs if you have to.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1244 on: June 19, 2015, 06:13:01 am »
Uzuki is my favorite CG idol and even I'm starting to get tired of seeing her >_< I want more original 765PRO songs; bring us Live For You and below songs if you have to.

You wound me, ma'am/sir.  Have you heard of this ancient chinese proverb?

"Too much of your favorite anything will never be enough..."
- Nayre

Lol joking aside, I'd love to see them bring back a 2nd vision version of Here we go!!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2015, 06:15:34 am by Nayre »