Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: One For All (PS3)  (Read 310950 times)

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: One For All (PS3)
« Reply #795 on: September 01, 2014, 06:44:13 pm »
Chihaya's new morning commu got uploaded
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24358156

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: September 02, 2014, 06:05:37 am »
I know it's already to early to be wanting the next DLC, but I really want to know what the next DLC is gonna be~

I'm really rooting for the next  (or any) of the Million Live Girls to be Mizuki Makabe, I love her song POKER POKER.  :)
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: September 03, 2014, 05:35:23 pm »
In a sense it's good to not have it monthly, but having the solo eps bimonthly means quite a wait for the conclusion.

Virgofall

• *curtsy*
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: September 08, 2014, 03:10:52 am »
I had a LONG post about my opinions on all the songs, but Chrome crashed and saved you all from a TLDR.

So I'll just say I think Project Fairy stole the show this time. I still think Miki's would have been better with a deeper voice, but Takane's is so pretty and fits her perfectly (and finally she gets a song that isn't my best friend). And Pon de Beach! I think it's my favorite out of this batch, tied with Saihyou, and I can't stop humming it. It's gonna be great to see it performed live (someday when I'm not a broke college student), with the call and response part... Plus, it's really unique- there hasn't really been an idolmaster song that sounds like this- while still sounding like it belongs in the series.

Agree with both points. (especially the tldr issue, I like making people do that)
I really like Mami's, though, as well as those three; Iori's is the weakest for me. I'm not sure why, though it's still nice regardless.
Yukiho's, Chihaya's and Ritsuko's are pretty solid. Makoto's SONG is good, but the autocamera gives me a headache. Azusa's alright. Haruka is... well. It's Haruka, pretty average, but better than Iori's imho. Ami's is okay. Yayoi's actual DANCE gives me a headache, song's okay.

Though, am I the only one who notices that there's more suggestive camera angles for some of the songs? (I can think of Hibiki's, Iori's, Makoto and Ami's off the top of my head.) For Ami's and Makoto's they make sense in context (Ami going bon-kyu-bon, and Makoto's song... well the topic's kinda obvious, it's hard to interpret "sweet and dangerous night for two" many ways besides), but I personally find the CAMERA going suggestive is a little more bothersome than, say, swimsuits. I know that suggestive's been done in songs and dances before, but the camera doesn't make particular focus of that fact most of the time. Maybe it's just because it's solos so they're getting a bit more leeway, since they don't have to worry about height differences. But I honestly don't know.

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: September 08, 2014, 03:57:38 am »
Catalog 5 Sneak peak out, the site has the first update as well. New song and extends.
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/921/921943/

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #800 on: September 08, 2014, 04:22:46 am »
Catalog 5 Sneak peak out, the site has the first update as well. New song and extends.
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/000/921/921943/

Is 99 Nights a new song? Just wondering.

I had my hopes up for Shiho and I'm kinda disappointed it wasn't her, but Kana and Nao seem like logical picks and I'm happy with their inclusions. Wait a minute, are Kana and Nao gonna come out at the same time? If that's the case then that is kinda showing a bit of bias towards Million Live cuz Cinderella Girls still has two and yet Million Live is already gonna get three yet CG is probably gonna have to wait another month or two for a 3rd rep. I guess they REALLY wanted to promote the movie's DVD/Blu-Ray release, huh?
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: September 08, 2014, 04:38:22 am »
If ML gets 2 girls this time around I predict the Jougasakis as the next girls, just sayin'.

Yeah, 99 Nights is new. The article describes it as a breakbeat, cool dance song, so I'm excited. That extend is really nice too~

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: September 08, 2014, 04:42:58 am »
Huh, a new quintet song. The extend is pretty nice, but I'm kinda annoyed that they decided to release two ML characters at the same time though.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 04:50:10 am by ChocoCats »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: September 08, 2014, 04:47:34 am »
If ML gets 2 girls this time around I predict the Jougasakis as the next girls, just sayin'.

Actually, now that you say that, it only seems fair.

The extend is pretty nice, but I'm kinda annoyed that they decided to release two ML characters at the same time though.

I don't find it annoying per say, but it is eyebrow-raising that Namco is cheating a little.
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: September 08, 2014, 04:50:48 am »
I checked the wiki and the main OFA website and it looks the next DLC Scenario includes Thank You!, a new extend (it's...interesting), and a new stage.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: September 08, 2014, 04:57:34 am »
The Thank You! extend makes them look vaguely like vegetables. ???

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: September 08, 2014, 04:59:33 am »
I checked the wiki and the main OFA website and it looks the next DLC Scenario includes Thank You!, a new extend (it's...interesting), and a new stage.
"Thank You!"? Wow, they're REALLY prioritizing Million Live with this Catalog. Makes me wonder if next catalog will do something like this for Cinderella Girls. Highly doubt it given how little CG focuses on the main series idols. But the costume.......... possibly the first costume I legitimately have a love-hate reaction to. I like the designs, but the colors are.......yeah........
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #807 on: September 08, 2014, 05:03:05 am »
Wow, Namco now has my top 3 idols for ML aviable for OFA when this releases. At the same time (last one was Serika)

Can't hear to listen to 99 nights. I hope i like it more than Kimi Channel
« Last Edit: September 08, 2014, 05:06:08 am by Byuusan »

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: September 08, 2014, 05:58:43 am »
So wait, the next catalog is coming out with TWO Million Live Girls, a new scenario, AND a new song, plus extends outfits and possibly more songs from the DLC back in IM@S 2?

Geeze that's so much already.

My wallet will be crying this month.

I just hope Cinderella Girls get two idols, or else it's gonna be really unfair. To be honest, I like Cinderella Girls more then Million Live, and I want them to have as much love as Million Live is getting.
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #809 on: September 08, 2014, 07:04:52 am »
So wait, the next catalog is coming out with TWO Million Live Girls, a new scenario, AND a new song, plus extends outfits and possibly more songs from the DLC back in IM@S 2?

Geeze that's so much already.

My wallet will be crying this month.

I just hope Cinderella Girls get two idols, or else it's gonna be really unfair. To be honest, I like Cinderella Girls more then Million Live, and I want them to have as much love as Million Live is getting.

I don't think it's really that much unfair though. Cinderella Girls already much more popular than Million lives. Million live popularity started to actually rises only after the movie had come out. Beside Cinderella girls anime will start airing in a few month. So I don't think that it that much unfair to give Million Lives more love in the main game.