Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: One For All (PS3)  (Read 347069 times)

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
Re: The iDOLM@STER: One For All (PS3)
« Reply #1260 on: June 24, 2015, 04:55:24 pm »
I want Massugu to come back :( It was in Shiny Festa and I want to hear Hibiki sing it.

Ack! Massugu! That song always brings me right back to the good ol' days. I want that !

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: June 24, 2015, 04:56:33 pm »
Hey, does anyone remember how salty I was from iDOLM@STER 2 not having a wedding dress DLC?

STILL SALTY.

A-and guys, K-kotori, she's, she's got a model right? Is there still h-hope?!

Quite a sin to not include the Chinese dress with 9:02pm, as well.

Speaking of Kotori, I'd really like for them to include a song of hers as a farewell gift of sorts, come the end of OfA's catalog run.

But then again this is Scamco~.
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1262 on: June 24, 2015, 05:02:43 pm »
Hey, does anyone remember how salty I was from iDOLM@STER 2 not having a wedding dress DLC?

STILL SALTY.

A-and guys, K-kotori, she's, she's got a model right? Is there still h-hope?!

Kotori, I don't think you're serious :o

空は限界を全然持っていない、トップをめざし続けなさい!お願い!アイマス
Oni's iM@S Racing Project - Let's Aim for the Podium!!

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: June 24, 2015, 05:12:33 pm »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1264 on: June 24, 2015, 05:37:41 pm »
Unless NBEI plans to do it...

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #1265 on: June 24, 2015, 05:39:11 pm »
Kotori does sing and she's actually really good. Its just that her singing is mainly exclsuive to CDs and the anime. Rarely do the games bring it up.

Though at this point, I doubt Kotori is even gonna make it or even a new ML (sorry, Shiho  :'(), not even Jupiter.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1266 on: June 24, 2015, 05:44:26 pm »
Kotori does sing and she's actually really good. Its just that her singing is mainly exclsuive to CDs and the anime. Rarely do the games bring it up.

Though at this point, I doubt Kotori is even gonna make it or even a new ML (sorry, Shiho  :'(), not even Jupiter.

Let's just pray for it :(

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: June 25, 2015, 03:10:31 am »
not even Jupiter.

Noooo!  I want Jupiter!

I wish the 765pro idols could continue to interact with cool, talented male idols.  But, will never happen.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 03:12:27 am by mariokirby »

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #1268 on: June 25, 2015, 03:23:28 am »
Noooo!  I want Jupiter!

I wish the 765pro idols could continue to interact with cool, talented male idols.  But, will never happen.

I really want Jupiter and even the ML trio because after seeing Dearly Stars and New Generations, I felt that those two would be inevitable (hell, it'd finally give ML trio a name), but due to the music rehashes and NG being shoved down our throats, I don't think its gonna happen. I want to be wrong and want July to surprise me pleasantly, but I'm not counting on it at all.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: June 25, 2015, 05:46:16 am »
I think I just got a sinking thought. I seriously hope this significant drop in content doesn't have anything to do with Hasegawa-san's pregnancy/absence...

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: June 25, 2015, 05:58:54 am »
Eh, Miki's one of the big three, but Wakabayashi and Kotori's VA have had kids too...

ZetaFlare

• Producer
  • Chief of ACME Crimenet's San Diego Divison
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: June 25, 2015, 06:15:17 am »
Eh, Miki's one of the big three, but Wakabayashi and Juri Takita have had kids too...

Yeah, I know. I just heard on ANN about Hasegawa potentially going on hiatus during the pregnancy and how she might not be able to perform for the 10th anniversary live, so I might have been thinking too much.

mallory627

• Desu~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: June 25, 2015, 10:30:57 am »
I can only dream Jupiter comes back. Wouldn't it be cool if they could come back as DLC with a new song? Maybe the song they sang in their recent SideM CD!  :'(
I'd have to say that I'm a new Fangirl for Hokuto Ijuiin and I'm proud of it!!!

OniZetto

• ちーちゃんは徹底してるな!
    • View Profile
    • My Facebook
« Reply #1273 on: June 25, 2015, 12:46:50 pm »
I really want Jupiter and even the ML trio because after seeing Dearly Stars and New Generations, I felt that those two would be inevitable (hell, it'd finally give ML trio a name), but due to the music rehashes and NG being shoved down our throats, I don't think its gonna happen. I want to be wrong and want July to surprise me pleasantly, but I'm not counting on it at all.

Don't forget that both Dearly Stars and New Generations have their own image songs (“HELLO!!” and "できたてEvo! Revo! Generation!" if you don't know what I'm talking about) while ML trio haven't even been put together thus far (they also seem to be the most distant trio.) I think this is the main reason why ML trio only appeared as solo characters, because there's no song for them to sing together... yet.

Anyway, I don't think these three of Cinderella Project are any bad, so does "Star!!" and "お願い!シンデレラ", plus their unit song is surprisingly good (better than ever IMO); but again, since we have "M@STER VERSION" available, why bother to complain about the pricey DLC with shortened version of these songs?

I think I just got a sinking thought. I seriously hope this significant drop in content doesn't have anything to do with Hasegawa-san's pregnancy/absence...

Since we're mostly seeing old songs, recording won't be a problem since they already have the file to work with. Therefore it won't have much to do with her absence from my guess, more like we're going to say farewell to the original group any time.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:49:06 pm by OniZetto »

Yukibro

• View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: June 26, 2015, 05:35:20 am »
My concern for future DLC right now is for the songs. Scamco's been particularly lazy with DLC as of late, since the songs they've used are just skimming the iM@S2 catalogs. And right now, the only two songs I don't think OFA has from it are Do-Dai and i. I can only hope they try to bring some new songs over... or maybe we'll just get a solo app for NG singing every song in the series instead. Who knows.