Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pre-release thread: THE iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars  (Read 134880 times)

Reikuo

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
« Reply #555 on: June 26, 2016, 04:55:50 pm »
What's the cheapest place to buy Platinum Stars so far? I'm a silly Canadian that has to pay silly prices.
http://slist.amiami.com/top/search/list?s_originaltitle_id=18224&pagemax=40

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 27, 2016, 05:41:10 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3AyEe9Ka7s

Iori's PV... And stuff. Nanairo Button, this time.
What will I paint on the pure-white tomorrow that spreads to its limit?
What will I paint on the tomorrow dyed pitch-black by reality?
Through struggle, we shine.

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • STRICTLY A NORMAL HUMAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 27, 2016, 08:33:48 am »
Next might be ami mami and visionary

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 27, 2016, 08:41:20 am »
or they get their own trailers each

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • STRICTLY A NORMAL HUMAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 27, 2016, 09:10:19 am »
or they get their own trailers each
Yeah can be that too since they split in 2nd vision

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 27, 2016, 06:49:19 pm »
Do the mouth movements look off or slow to anyone else? Definitely more detailed but it looks synced so lazily.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #561 on: June 27, 2016, 07:23:46 pm »
Do the mouth movements look off or slow to anyone else? Definitely more detailed but it looks synced so lazily.

I wasn't sure if this was an effect of the 'live' or not since there's an ever so slight delay with sound systems.

Teddie

• Apprentice
  • 僕たちのResistance
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 27, 2016, 07:46:53 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3AyEe9Ka7s

Iori's PV... And stuff. Nanairo Button, this time.

There is so much pink in it, that I enjoyed it. Nanairo Button is my favourite Ryuuguu Komachi song! Iori, as always, sounds really good! All these PVs are processing in my Hype machine, so I am more hyped than I was when it was first announced!

HibikiP | MakotoP | MioP |My Cinderella Producers profile~

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 28, 2016, 12:47:48 am »
So, it looks like there's communication scenes outside of the camp grounds or concert areas as the producer was talking to Iori in the city street at night.

This is good since I was worried if communications would be limited to the camp grounds or concert areas since the idols don't have a casual outfit.

Of course, given the context of the game (camp training), I guess it makes sense to limit outside contact.  So, maybe areas outside of camp grounds would happen at night (like the Iori PV) where not many people are around, and you can talk privately to your idol.

Hopefully, the amount of bonding communications and touch scenes will be as much as in the previous games.

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 30, 2016, 03:33:30 pm »
Watched the stream, will edit this post with summary in a bit. Summary added.

• Store preorder items on display
  • Showing off the box and some of the items inside. Live pamphlet is similar to real life ones and includes interviews. Calendar is two flaps so you can display best girl at all times.
  • Costume code included in the box LE version is a recolor of the main outfit titled Antique Stars. It's a black + image color theme similar to some of the real life live costumes.
  • Some not previously revealed songs were shown when selecting the song. From left to right the list is Honey Heartbeat, Ready, Change, Jibun Restart, Happy, 99 Nights, THE iDOLM@STER (original, not 2nd mix), my song
  • Kotori is shown for the first time and will be giving memos in game.
  • You can use the PS4 share button to share in game photos of the idols.
  • 3rd free PS4 theme will be available starting tomorrow, includes Chihaya Mami Makoto and Ritsuko in the cosmic outfits.
  • DL version theme shows another image when launching the game. Shows the idols inside the training camp.
  • Platinum Stars is now 100% completed.
  • DLC Catalog 1 shown, PV linked below bullet points. New song is a EDM song titled Miracle Night. I Want and Me ga au Toki are DLC songs. You can now view idol mail in game.
  • The 765 AS Producer Meeting 2017 being held will have all 12 voice actresses attending for the first time in several years. Tickets will cost 8600 yen, you get 1 code per 1st print of PS, 1 code can get up to 2 tickets. Event is on 1/28 16:00-17:00 & 1/29 15:00-16:00.
  • Mami character PV shown.
  • Mentions of the lawson and cafe collabs. Eriko and Akky will be attending the latter on select dates.
  • Next Nico stream will be held late July before the game releases.

Dengeki article
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/309/1309174/

Famitsu article
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201606/30109740.html

DLC Catalog 1 PV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ac4V9JG_sGQ

DLC Catalog 1 image

Kotori

Free Cosmic theme
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 05:51:42 pm by Okayu »

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 30, 2016, 05:41:38 pm »
Thank you so much, Okayu, for helping us lazy people.  You're making it harder for us to pay back our debt towards you.  (Seriously, you're awesome).

DLC songs.

Well, I guess I'm used to this by now (and im@s DLC in general).  Rebuying the same songs even though I bought it in the previous games (though those same songs were a bit cheaper in subsequent games than when it was first used.  But, I doubt they'll discount it even further until the discount campaign begins.  But, that's after a really, really long time). 

And, so my wallet will be starting to scream in pain....once again. (sighs)  Oh, well.  At least, it's a franchise I'm passionate about.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 08:06:00 pm by mariokirby »

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: July 01, 2016, 05:10:27 am »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMyvO9VkAy0

Mami's PV.

I understand why, but...
Only Mami in this PV. Glad it's moving along though, and it's nice to see everyone get their own.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2016, 05:13:17 am by Rin »

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: July 04, 2016, 05:06:43 am »
Ami's turn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ASoaid1-CY

They gave Nanairo Botan again. I'll admit, I missed the bit of communication they showed at first because of how brief it was.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 05:09:58 am by Rin »

iTiffany21

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt Page
« Reply #568 on: July 04, 2016, 07:42:42 am »
I'm really hyped with all of these PV's. But imas 2 pretty much killed Nanairo Botan for me with the RK sidestory and having to spam the song so many times. I can barely stand to listen to it anymore these days.

Question: Why don't they use songs from the master artist 2 CDs? Like Jemmy or Start or even Trial Dance?? They make so many new dances for all these new DLC songs, so why aren't they bringing in some of the MA2 songs?

Reikuo

• Apprentice
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: July 05, 2016, 03:00:24 am »
I just hope they implement reasons to play long after the platinum trophy. Like very rare items that come from the presents, and some free ones (yea right) added every other catalog to give you something to grind for. There was a good bit of DLC I probably would have got for OFA but there was no new jobs/lives I really cared to do over a bunch of times just to play with a $20 song. Hoping for some good solid reasons to do some grinding in this game. Love being able to select a song right before a job, the OFA system was pretty annoying.