Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pre-release thread: THE iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars  (Read 135357 times)

leafstro

• Apprentice
  • o.o
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
« Reply #420 on: April 29, 2016, 09:20:49 pm »
the game looks so good, and ritsuko, yayoi, and miki looked really cute in both videos!

I wonder if there will be some kind of level setting that makes the rhythm game function of the live more difficult.

heres to hope for more gameplay videos soon...

featuring chihaya  :-X

meichan111

• Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 01, 2016, 10:54:36 am »
The gameplay seems awesome so far the whole graphic, physicals and genereal gameplay have got an massive upgrade, it's easy to see how powerfull PS4 can be, had always though it was just a few changes here and there but a full make over i wasn't expected!! Just love how much they have putted into the small details it's amazing x3 are sure i'll take the tv for some time!

Got mine on CdJapan i did look on amiami but the bonus seemed not that good so went with CdJapan atleast i get a mousepad lol.

There might be better places, but just giving a suggestion.

I get my PSN cards at japan-codes you'll get it pretty fast and okay price i think have used it this past year for ofa and cgss
« Last Edit: May 01, 2016, 11:03:06 am by meichan111 »

Kimiko

• Producer
  • Hi there!
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 04, 2016, 10:15:06 am »
BTW any of you have song predictions or wishes?

I really hope they put in rebellion
I think it would look great in game, if hibiki dances like numakura does on the lives~
and now that they have penlights in the audience, if they would use the second refrain, then they could do the cool light swith (blue to red) that rebellion has~

also would love to see other live theater songs in game
new console new songs xD
but I gues the will stay with the usual starter songs
or maybe put the solo songs of OFA in

Nagi

• Apprentice
  • #1 Dearly StarsP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 04, 2016, 05:02:02 pm »
For songs, I just hope they include Overmaster and Beyond the Stars' costumes on it. Base game or DLC, I don't care. I just know that I really want to be able to produce my beloved Project Fairy girls again with their image song and costumes.
Also, I'd love to see "Thank You!" as a playable song, as it was only a prerendered PV in OFA.
That are my only 2 request. The rest can be whatever songs Bamco wants to add, I don't have any problem with any song.

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 04, 2016, 05:26:44 pm »
Also, I'd love to see "Thank You!" as a playable song, as it was only a prerendered PV in OFA.

It is a playable song in OFA though. (unless you meant you wanted the group version to not be prerendered)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZZVjXQjCUA

As for me anything but the SP set list would be good. Nothing against it, but it's been used in 5 games now (including L4U DLC), I'd like other songs to get a chance. Be it the MS songs like in SF, the MA2, or the MA3 ones.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 04, 2016, 09:49:36 pm »
one of my hopes is to be able to see CG and/or ML Idols in the game as a base. But that really hopeful.

My other hopes is that Dreaming! is in the game as a base or DLC.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 05, 2016, 05:21:21 am »
I personally wanna see more(new) idol exclusives image songs.  Would be cool if they make ingame dance ver for the older ones too like TRIAL DANCE and START!!

I also miss Massugu.  :-[

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 05, 2016, 06:01:15 am »

Okayu is right.  Thank you! is actually playable in stage for you.  Also, just like with few other songs in the game, it additionally has an All Star Live version (prerendered where all the idols participate).

There's no song in OFA that's only prerendered.  All songs are either playable or playable + an All Star Live version.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 06:03:05 am by mariokirby »

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 05, 2016, 06:12:15 am »
For songs, I just hope they include Overmaster and Beyond the Stars' costumes on it. Base game or DLC, I don't care. I just know that I really want to be able to produce my beloved Project Fairy girls again with their image song and costumes.
That are my only 2 request. The rest can be whatever songs Bamco wants to add, I don't have any problem with any song.

... I'm pretty sure that I made the compendium specifically to address that.

Anyway, if you want the all stars to be not prerendered as a whole, that's another point entirely.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • STRICTLY A NORMAL HUMAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 05, 2016, 06:25:02 am »
Actually hoping for their solo song from live the@ter series.
and it seems that there is a new gameplay from the radio broadcast yesterday

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 05, 2016, 06:40:35 am »
L・O・B・M so bouncy xD
Matane (ChiHaru win)
Overmaster
99 Nights

And although it may or may not be relevant any more, for them to somehow at least work First Step in, even if it's just an ending song again or even an off vocal. o wo
What will I paint on the pure-white tomorrow that spreads to its limit?
What will I paint on the tomorrow dyed pitch-black by reality?
Through struggle, we shine.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 05, 2016, 08:41:39 am »
I'd love to see the 876pro girls, and Leon.

As for first step, i highly doubt it will be included unfortunately. But i was deeply moved when Azumin performed it at the 10th anniversary concert, as was Azumin herself.

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 06, 2016, 05:27:00 am »
Thanks, chococats.

I have a feeling the office scenes will be random just like in OFA.  This was an issue for me because I like to record these small scenes, and it's a pain trying to get the one I wanted. 

I remember at one point after finishing OFA (completing EX episodes for certain idols, S1 rank up, Leon, S2 All star live) there was one office scene I wanted to record but never got it.  So, I spent an additional 8-10 hours trying to get the scene, which I eventually did.  But, then I found out there were 2 more scenes I haven't gotten, and at that point I just gave up.

So, I hope Platinum Stars has a gallery (or an equivalent) to see those office scenes or even to rewatch all communications (not just story scenes like in OFA).

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 06, 2016, 07:53:56 am »
Does anyone know what this dice minigame is for?

Plus i'm a bit disappointed that it seems like they still didn't manage to make new animations during conversation with the idols...