Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pre-release thread: THE iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars  (Read 135438 times)

Roswell

• View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars
« Reply #390 on: April 18, 2016, 10:38:40 pm »
Really want that Iori tapestry but it seems like wondergoo is only selling the platinum box... :'(

Makai_Ignited

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 19, 2016, 07:40:34 am »
Does anyone here know how to order from Seagull?  I would like to get the exclusive 3 poster set from them.

I have a tenso account which I used to forward Amazon.jp items, but I can't navigate other sites.  How do people here order from the other sites?  Thanks in advance.

Setsuna

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 19, 2016, 07:56:36 am »
With Tenso, you are given a mailing box (So basically a specific address which you use as a shipping address) so the process will amount to:

Signing up with Seagull (or the store in question) if you haven't an account with them. This may require you to get through a process in Japanese, and the only advice I can give is 'Copy/paste a lot of stuff in Google translate so you can determine what fields are what'

From there, your shipping address for your order is set as the Tenso address as given, and if possible, the billing address is your real one, for the following reason.

When asked to provide a method of payment, you're required to match the payment address with the address on file for the card/paypal etc.

Then the process should work.

If you don't want to go through all the manual process, I understand there's assisted shopping, but there are additional fees due to the higher level of service.
Games are streamed at www.hitbox.tv/Aliciana/
No focus, any platform, suggestions welcome

Currently accepting Platinum Stars requests: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2575.0

http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php?topic=2415 - My technical notes on good quality recording.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 19, 2016, 09:01:31 am »
I think that sounds about right, Setsuna.

I remember Amazon JP site had an English translator, so you could sign up easily.  And, use the tenso guide to put in the tenso address.

I don't know if other Japanese shopping sites have this English translator, but as Setsuna suggested you could try to use google translate or ask someone that knows Japanese.

I believe tenso has its own proxy service, so that might be something to consider if it's too frustrating to register on seagull.

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 22, 2016, 10:16:26 am »
samples of the bonus you get from animate got posted.

http://imgur.com/S4hmobV

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 22, 2016, 04:08:56 pm »
samples of the bonus you get from animate got posted.

http://imgur.com/S4hmobV

I think this is the wrong thread. If I'm not very mistaken what you posted is the bonus for the 10th anniversary concert blu-ray

Byuusan

• View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 22, 2016, 09:04:40 pm »
I think this is the wrong thread. If I'm not very mistaken what you posted is the bonus for the 10th anniversary concert blu-ray

Is it? my bad. Someone told me it for the game. I don't actually have the source so i took his word for it.

derezzed

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 23, 2016, 11:59:48 pm »
Now to find out how to obtain this from the UK D:

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 24, 2016, 08:35:28 pm »
Now to find out how to obtain this from the UK D:

Easy way: order it directly from amiami or cdjapan, in this case i'd recommend amiami because they have a tokuten (some bonus goodies that depend on which shop you buy the game from), cdjapan doesn't seem to have one.
more complicated, expensive and slower way (only recommended if you want a specific tokuten): using tenso.com, they provide you with a japanese address so you can buy in any japanese online shop and then they forward the stuff to you.

derezzed

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 24, 2016, 09:04:29 pm »
Easy way: order it directly from amiami or cdjapan, in this case i'd recommend amiami because they have a tokuten (some bonus goodies that depend on which shop you buy the game from), cdjapan doesn't seem to have one.
more complicated, expensive and slower way (only recommended if you want a specific tokuten): using tenso.com, they provide you with a japanese address so you can buy in any japanese online shop and then they forward the stuff to you.

Thanks! Will probably go with amiami, sad times that there won't be a translation :(

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 24, 2016, 09:12:43 pm »
There's also play-asia if you're interested.  They don't have any store exclusive bonuses, but it's pretty easy ordering from them.  I never had problems with them.

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 24, 2016, 09:29:28 pm »
playAsia is quite expensive though, or at least they used to be.

derezzed

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 24, 2016, 09:48:18 pm »
I have to wait anyway because of money and amiami doesn't give me shipping costs upfront but yeah playasia got ruled out for costing too much

Rin

• Apprentice
  • 初めて会った日、覚えてますか?
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 25, 2016, 01:57:30 am »
Okay, so I guess I am seriously looking at getting a PS4 and importing this.* About the limited edition stuff, it'd be nice naturally, but having seen the page they're being sold on, I don't think I'd know how to navigate it very well. I also don't have a really safe place to store any of it after it would arrive. That's not to say it shouldn't be worth it to anyone, there's definitely some awesome stuff, I'm just not sure if it'd be worth it for me to work out how to scoop some up with the effort.

Please forgive me.

I'm wondering if I should maybe just wait for a couple months after the game comes out and see if a copy gets listed on Ebay? Or do people frown upon that? I've purchased a few other iM@S things from Ebay listings that came just fine. I feel like I should probably get a copy from a Japanese site anyway. :-\

*Though my kanji comprehension is a little embarrassing, I won't let it deter me.
What will I paint on the pure-white tomorrow that spreads to its limit?
What will I paint on the tomorrow dyed pitch-black by reality?
Through struggle, we shine.

darkthunder

• Apprentice
  • STRICTLY A NORMAL HUMAN
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 25, 2016, 02:09:26 am »
Lucky me I can buy the game at local store but since they don't bring in the limited edition I need to import it anyway.