Username: Password:

Author Topic: Pre-release thread: THE iDOLM@STER: Platinum Stars  (Read 139056 times)

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
Re: THE iDOLM@STER PS4
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2015, 09:44:15 am »
I mentioned in a previous post that the teaser at the 10th was likely just a treat to those that came to the concert.  It really didn't show much either.  (Maybe, they weren't ready to show a long teaser?)

animagic4u actually did come to the 10th anniversary and pretty much said the same thing.

Yeah, the trailer at 10th wasn't really more than that. All we learned from it was that it's still 765 pro and that the seiyuu which are on (baby) hiatus atm still seem to be in it. I also felt that it was just a reward/candy for the people at 10th.

I intend to get the collectors edition of the game. I don't have a PS4 yet, and i'm hoping they'll release a special im@s PS4.

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2015, 03:41:26 pm »
Yeah, the trailer at 10th wasn't really more than that. All we learned from it was that it's still 765 pro and that the seiyuu which are on (baby) hiatus atm still seem to be in it. I also felt that it was just a reward/candy for the people at 10th.

I intend to get the collectors edition of the game. I don't have a PS4 yet, and i'm hoping they'll release a special im@s PS4.
Have they released an imas themed console before? I know they've done controllers and cases.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2015, 04:02:39 pm »
Have they released an imas themed console before? I know they've done controllers and cases.

Themed, I don't believe so. Bundled, yes.

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

But, just out of curiosity.  Why do people shout hentai at Sakigami anyways? 

Not sure where it originated from but here's a link to GamiP's page on the wiki: http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/Youzou_Sakagami
The trivia section is kind of interesting though w:
"In interviews he has revealed that his favorite 765PRO and 876PRO idols are Iori Minase and Ryo Akizuki respectively.
During the Radio For you-i public event, Sakagami revealed that he was a fan of kindergarten and baby clothes and pushed for them to become DLC. Both subsequently did."

Definitely a pervert! haha

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2015, 07:58:03 pm »
GamiP's page on the wiki: http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/Youzou_Sakagami

Ah, I must have missed that.  Sorry, about that.  Thanks, for the help.

According to the wiki, he doesn't mind being called pervert and actually is quite proud of it especially since it comes close at breaking world records for calls.

Glad you told me because if I were to attend an event, then I would be so confused wondering why are people all of a sudden shouting hentai repeatedly.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2015, 08:05:44 pm by mariokirby »

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: December 31, 2015, 01:11:17 am »
Here's to hoping this isn't another bust as was TGS. Granted, I got Mingosu, but you're kind of betraying the masses expectations right?
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: December 31, 2015, 01:23:15 am »
Here's to hoping this isn't another bust as was TGS. Granted, I got Mingosu, but you're kind of betraying the masses expectations right?

They never promised PS4 at TGS. They said they would announce something this year. They ended up not being able to announce new info this year, so instead this year we got an announcement for the actual announcement next month, which isn't quite this year.

Again there's probably an important reason they held off info for so long, and doing both an hour stream (with no VAs unlike most streams) and a famitsu feature on the same day means it's going to be a decent amount of info.

Of course I can't predict how much info it'll be for certain, but if we're to base on OFA I'd say at the least a title, a look at the new graphics/outfits and general concept, and a teaser trailer.

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: December 31, 2015, 06:35:32 am »
Here's to hoping this isn't another bust as was TGS.

Don't worry.  The timing to show some initial PS4 im@s news seems good.

First, they're finally wrapping up the One for All discount campaign in a couple of months.  Right now, they're on catalog 13, so just one more to go.

Second, they'll be wrapping up the CG blu-rays also in a couple of months.  The last one will be in February.  (I just listed this as a reason because now that the CG anime is over, they probably want to reveal some fresh, new news for im@s, which will be PS4 im@s.)

Third, by the time the PS4 im@s news will be revealed, it will be about 1 year and 8 months since release of One for All, so that gives them enough time to show something they've been working on for the new game.

I wonder how soon it will be released maybe late 2016- early 2017?

That would be a good guess.

Of course I can't predict how much info it'll be for certain, but if we're to base on OFA I'd say at the least a title, a look at the new graphics/outfits and general concept, and a teaser trailer.

That would also be a good prediction.

Anyways, the news is like less than a month away, so we'll get some real info pretty soon.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #157 on: January 20, 2016, 03:03:04 am »
I accidentally bought the wrong copy of famitsu....darn

Okayu

• E4-G4-D3-B3
  • Global Moderator
  • Producer
  • 千早の可愛さは正義!
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 20, 2016, 03:29:39 am »
It's okay It'll probably get posted by someone

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #159 on: January 20, 2016, 05:32:01 am »
It's okay It'll probably get posted by someone

Can almost guarantee it will end up on the JP webz somewhere

mariokirby

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 20, 2016, 06:25:27 am »

Sorry, to hear that.  But, don't worry about it.  I hope you didn't spend too much money on it.  I know the shipping cost me a lot when I import stuff.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 07:02:44 am by mariokirby »

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 20, 2016, 08:37:46 am »

That's the reason why i didn't order one... on amazon it says in the title that it's the issue from date x, but it also says the release date is a week earlier...

TheTanStar

• View Profile
    • Twitch.tv Livestream
« Reply #162 on: January 20, 2016, 08:44:46 am »
It's tradition for magazines to have a cover date ahead of the actual publishing date.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #163 on: January 20, 2016, 09:06:55 am »

Ugh, the pain. I hate it when that happens.

So, it's the Famitsu being sold on 28 January that has the info? My cynicism says it won't say much more than Nico will, but eh. I'm cautiously hyped for either, but you'd be surprised at how much space you can fill in a magazine while saying absolutely nothing. ;_;
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

Naryoril

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 20, 2016, 10:25:27 am »
for me it would more be for collection reasons, not for the info in it.