Username: Password:

Author Topic: THE IDOLM@STER 765PRO ALLSTARS+ GRE@TEST BEST! series  (Read 1205 times)

Paru

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
THE IDOLM@STER 765PRO ALLSTARS+ GRE@TEST BEST! series
« on: August 18, 2013, 04:42:49 am »
http://www.project-imas.com/wiki/THE_IDOLM@STER_765PRO_ALLSTARS%2B_GRE@TEST_BEST!_-THE_IDOLM@STER_HISTORY-

So I decided to make a page for the "THE IDOLM@STER 765PRO ALLSTARS+ GRE@TEST BEST! -THE IDOLM@STER HISTORY-" CD, since Columbia released a track listing. After finishing the page, I realize that the front page doesn't have a link to the GRE@TEST BEST! series yet, so I decided to make one. But I thought about it, and couldn't decide where to put it. I wouldn't really class it as either an iM@S 1 nor an iM@S 2 album series.. if anything, due to the inclusion of the new SF songs, I guess it's kind of a Shiny Festa album? Suggestions? I was kind of thinking that rather than separate the albums by "iDOLM@STER related" and "iDOLM@STER 2 related", it could possibly be done as "1st series albums" and "2nd Vision series albums"? On a random note, I think that in the game listing, "main series" would be better listed as "first series". I wouldn't really call it main since pretty much all almost all of Namco's focus since 2009 has been 2nd Vision and social games.