Username: Password:

Author Topic: For Girl!  (Read 1520 times)

Azusa_Miura

• Apprentice
  • resident idol~
    • View Profile
For Girl!
« on: July 28, 2009, 03:34:14 am »
I thought we should have a topic for the feminine things in life xD Ya know ask questions and share stories about dresses, hair, make up and the like (though I think it'd be much prefered if we left our dear aunties out of this. unless its funny. really really funny.)

I'll start off ^^; Okay, my sister is getting married in September, and I get to be a bridesmaid~! <3 But I'm kinda nervous. She asked me a song at her wedding, but I have no idea what to sing ;A; I want to try something in English, and with a tropical feel (it's a beach wedding) any suggestions?

Also I've yet to decide on a hairstyle. All the bridesmaids have to have their hair up. all of it. which is a lot in my case. Any ideas? *pic later*

One more thing. ^^; I'm thinking of getting a hime cut after the wedding. Yes? No?
Yay~! Work on my first song is starting~ I can't wait to see how cute it'll turn out~ Let's hope for lots of sales~ <33

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
Re: For Girl!
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2009, 06:25:00 pm »
ohh, it must be exciting to get to be a bridesmaid! I don't have any ideas for hairstyle, though.

and what's a hime cut? *clueless*

RoninatorMarx

• Producer
  • Break Time---!!
    • View Profile
    • Marx's Blog
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2009, 05:31:34 am »
ohh, it must be exciting to get to be a bridesmaid! I don't have any ideas for hairstyle, though.

and what's a hime cut? *clueless*
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hime_cut

You're welcome.

Suki Daisuki

• Bang ♥ Lazy Resident of P-imas
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2009, 02:26:09 pm »
A bridesmaid on a beach wedding  :o That's great
I wish my sister would get married already so i can be one.
It's hard to think of a wedding song with a tropical feel. ???
Hime cut AFTER the wedding? So you need a hairstyle that won't require your hair to be cut BEFORE the wedding.
*Thinks*
To relax and do nothing is the greatest luxury:)

I bite =3
               ♥

TweenDoriru

• Producer
  • inactive like crazy
    • View Profile
    • sometimes drawing stuff
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2009, 06:22:21 pm »
As a bridesmaid, do you have to have your hair up TOTALLY (like...a bun or so) or does it just have to be up like pony-tail up, where you can have hair that's still kinda down? XD

Azusa_Miura

• Apprentice
  • resident idol~
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2009, 09:26:00 am »
Suki Daisuki: It doesn't really have to be a wedding-y wedding song, as long as it's kinda cutesy xD

TweenDoriru: as long as most of it is up, it's fine =3

and since getting a pic is taking a while longer than I expected, I'll just tell ya for now. My hair is a little longer than my arm. (like if I were to grab it with my right hand, I can be able to reach as far right as I can)

Also, my hair is really thick for some reason...

And, going rather off topic, I just finished a huge box of gobstoppers! I don't know if I should be proud or ashamed though... ><;; I felt as though I needed to share that little fact. =3
Yay~! Work on my first song is starting~ I can't wait to see how cute it'll turn out~ Let's hope for lots of sales~ <33