Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 170479 times)

chaos176

• View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #645 on: January 21, 2016, 11:11:04 am »
The last song preview for LTD05 is out now

https://youtu.be/CDJRhawL4gw

たしかな足跡 By Asuza and Rio

Alex

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 12, 2016, 09:35:40 pm »
Sounds like the Million Live tour is going really well, wish I could go! :(

As we've only got 1 LTD album left, what do you guys think of the other albums so far? Are there any duets or songs that surprised you? Any you didn't like? Currently my favourite song is Konomi's/Matsuri's (Decided) because it's two of my top 5 characters and it's song that's completely different to anything else the two have done but works and sounds so good! I thought the first album was honestly quite boring except for piece of cake which I LOVE and Escape is ok but that's it lol.

I think currently, my fav is 03 but it's closely followed by 05 - it really took me by surprise tbh I didn't think it'd be so good! I think the idea of duets was a really good one which surprised me but I like it? I have absolutely no idea what they'll do for the next album series lmao..

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 29, 2016, 12:49:13 am »
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28308409

05. ジャングル☆パーティー (Jungle☆Party)
歌:大神環 (CV.稲川英里)×双海真美 (CV.下田麻美)

04. Understand? Understand!
歌:高坂海美 (CV.上田麗奈)×田中琴葉 (CV.種田梨沙)

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #648 on: March 03, 2016, 11:05:48 am »
Here the official previews for ジャングル☆パーティー and Understand? Understand! on YouTube

https://youtu.be/vcuW6vdJxB0

And the track list

01.765PRO LIVE THE@TER幕張公演前日 (ドラマ)
02.Dreaming!
03.765PRO LIVE THE@TER幕張公演幕間 (ドラマ)
04.Understand? Understand! By Kotoha and Umi
05.ジャングル☆パーティー By Tamaki and Mami
06.Beat the World!! By Makoto and Ayumu
07.Emergence Vibe By Elena and Miki
08.Dreamscape By Subaru and Noriko
09.765PRO LIVE THE@TER幕張公演終演後 (ドラマ)

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: March 04, 2016, 05:20:28 am »
Ayumu's LTH song: Unison Beat
Makoto's LTH song: World Wide Dance

Neither song grabs me a ton. :/ they're okay though.

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #650 on: March 04, 2016, 03:32:11 pm »
Leaving for Japan tomorrow to spend the week there before ML 3rd Osaka. I'll be posting a live report after the event. So excited!

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #651 on: March 10, 2016, 11:05:22 am »
Previews for  Beat the World!!! and Emergence Vibe are on YouTube now.

https://youtu.be/VPp6_wOSjJY

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
  • Hello~ A big Idolm@ster and Asuka's fan here
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: March 10, 2016, 05:53:46 pm »
OMG!! Emergence Vibe is awesome or what!! Elena and Miki make a good pair <3 and Beat the world!! seems so boring (to be honest) I was so excited for Ayumu's and Makoto's duet song but they are just gonna make the same old sporty reverse type songs for them uggghhhh
Keep Calm And Love Nino-chan~~

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #653 on: March 10, 2016, 06:02:14 pm »
I'm gonna go inverse and say I think Beat the World sounds better than Emergence Vibe so far, but both are kinda eh, tbh.

I mostly say this about Emergence Vibe because Miki's been singing the same kind of cool song since 2011 and ML is especially guilty of it, imo. I would have much rather Miki gotten a cuter song this time around kinda like Tomoka did with Iku. I dunno, I'd just like more variety.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: March 10, 2016, 06:44:24 pm »
I'm gonna go inverse and say I think Beat the World sounds better than Emergence Vibe so far, but both are kinda eh, tbh.

I mostly say this about Emergence Vibe because Miki's been singing the same kind of cool song since 2011 and ML is especially guilty of it, imo. I would have much rather Miki gotten a cuter song this time around kinda like Tomoka did with Iku. I dunno, I'd just like more variety.
I agree with Miki's opinion of you but it isn't only about Miki..consider Elena as well and as how she got this cool song..but everyone have their own opinions... :)

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #655 on: March 10, 2016, 06:47:36 pm »
I agree with Miki's opinion of you but it isn't only about Miki..consider Elena as well and as how she got this cool song..but everyone have their own opinions... :)

With Elena, I agree. That's mostly because she has a balance between song variety throughout ML. Miki, on the other hand, has had nothing but cool songs and after having that for a while, I kinda get sick of it.

Not to say the song is bad, it's fine. It's just that when Miki's involved, I want something a little different, but I guess I'm getting my hopes up too high at this point. :P
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Asuka Ninomiya

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: March 10, 2016, 07:01:15 pm »
With Elena, I agree. That's mostly because she has a balance between song variety throughout ML. Miki, on the other hand, has had nothing but cool songs and after having that for a while, I kinda get sick of it.

Not to say the song is bad, it's fine. It's just that when Miki's involved, I want something a little different, but I guess I'm getting my hopes up too high at this point. :P
I know how you feel I want Miki to get get a cute song too something like Koi No Hamburg lol XD
Same as you I got bored of Ayumu getting same sporty songs  :-\

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #657 on: March 15, 2016, 06:49:17 pm »
Just got back home from Japan last night. Going to write up my report from ML 3rd Osaka soon.

Cael K.

• Producer
  • Dark Slayer Style!
    • View Profile
    • Memories of Melon Pan
« Reply #658 on: March 15, 2016, 07:05:50 pm »
お疲れッス。

You make it to Characro this time around? They're ending the Im@s collaboration in a few months, apparently.

... And if you're anything like me, it'll take you ages to go through your pictures. I take so many of them, I have to tell myself to stop. I literally have a four digit number of pictures I've been too lazy to go through from the last time I was there. (^_^);; I don't suppose you went sightseeing, did you?
Cael's Im@s Ranking: Azusa, Yumeko, Tomomi, Haruka

How to get stuff from Japan without causing things to explode in a shower of sparks and misery: http://forum.project-imas.com/index.php/topic,1108.0.html

Memories of Melon Pan: http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/
Translations: http://www.mediafire.com/?hzc4b0jy7pwll

Currently translating (text only):
S(mile)ING! (English version, singable) - http://d.hatena.ne.jp/caelk/20140911/1410422445
Neue Green, Volume 3 - Will start sometime. ^_^;;
Rockin' Girl, Volume 1 (Chapters 1-5) - http://www.mediafire.com/?z00ffkvg5ocg11e

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #659 on: March 16, 2016, 03:13:01 pm »
お疲れッス。

You make it to Characro this time around? They're ending the Im@s collaboration in a few months, apparently.

... And if you're anything like me, it'll take you ages to go through your pictures. I take so many of them, I have to tell myself to stop. I literally have a four digit number of pictures I've been too lazy to go through from the last time I was there. (^_^);; I don't suppose you went sightseeing, did you?

Ended up hanging around the kansai area for the entire trip so didn't get to make it to Characro. Not too likely I will get there before they stop the im@s collab sadly.
And yeah, I have a lot of pictures on my mirrorless I'm going to have sort through from Osaka castle and various shrines and stuff. I haven't even looked at them yet.