Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 168519 times)

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #600 on: October 26, 2015, 12:37:24 am »
LTD 05 & 06 CDs are announced!

THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 05, to be released in 1/27/16 will feature Hinata, Takane, Fuka, Akane, Ami, Arisa, Azusa, Rio, Nao, and Roco.

THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 06, to be released in 2/24/16 will feature Tamaki, Makoto, Umi, Elena, Kotoha, Subaru, Noriko, Mami, Miki, and Ayumu

EDIT: Thanks chaos176.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 02:25:21 am by ChocoCats »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 26, 2015, 01:56:37 am »
Actually, that not a complete list for LTD05&06. You can see the complete list here.
http://greemas.doorblog.jp/archives/45796995.html

animagic4u

• Producer
  • #seiyuusports
    • View Profile
    • Blog
« Reply #602 on: October 29, 2015, 04:54:53 am »
Dreamers 02 arrived for me today!
The songs I didn't think I would like as much are really fantastic. Eternal Spiral and piece of cake are really something!

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 30, 2015, 12:56:45 am »
Finally got around to listening to more of the LTHs and LTPs(haha... I haven't even finished with this one yet >.>).  Or more like I was starting to, but after I few songs in, I stumbled into Dear... and haven't been making much progress since.  I think I may have replayed that song more times than any of the other MLs combined lol, been stuck in my head for a few days now.  So crazy addicting! x. x

Alex

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: November 04, 2015, 06:58:33 pm »
^^^Yes, I love Dear... and Konomi's voice also!

I was wondering what you guys thought about ML's music actually. I either completely love it or I don't find it that interesting haha. However, one thing I do really like about Million Live music is the group songs - they always seem to be really strong, especially most of the LTH ones. I was actually also wondering what you guys thought of the LTH units in general too. Are there any you really like or dislike? I think my favourites are definitely Milky Way and Eternal Harmony though they're all pretty cool.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #605 on: November 04, 2015, 07:07:42 pm »
Favorite LTH unit is difficult between Crescendo Blue and ARRIVE, but I can easily say Legend Days is the worst LTH unit, imo.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: November 04, 2015, 07:18:08 pm »
Sound-wise, I like Crescendo Blue the best, but their story was really underwhelming... Shiho is emo but Shizuka wants to make friends and everyone else is a background character! Fun!!!!

I liked Milky Way's story because it has Tomoka's group throwing Kuroi in the ocean lol

Alex

• Greenhorn
  • Forum member
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: November 04, 2015, 07:22:35 pm »
LMAO, when reading that story I literally thought too!? (And made to be even worse by the fact that Reika's one of my favs too haha) Shooting Stars is such a good song tho. Milky Way's song is amazing and their voices blended greatly together too!

I love ARRIVE too! I was actually pleasantly surprised by Mixnuts as well as i really like their unit song! Yeah I kinda feel that about Legend Days but I can't describe why. It's almost like it's... lazy? I guess I feel like the characters could have been put into more interesting units.. but their song is decent at least right?

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: November 04, 2015, 07:31:47 pm »
I was wondering what you guys thought about ML's music actually. I either completely love it or I don't find it that interesting haha. However, one thing I do really like about Million Live music is the group songs - they always seem to be really strong, especially most of the LTH ones. I was actually also wondering what you guys thought of the LTH units in general too. Are there any you really like or dislike? I think my favourites are definitely Milky Way and Eternal Harmony though they're all pretty cool.

That's ML's music in a nutshell =v.

Never cared too much on the units themselves, but I'll agree that Legend Days is the worst because it's the third time we seen this group minus Ritsuko of course and I never cared for any of their songs except two.

I liked Milky Way's story because it has Tomoka's group throwing Kuroi in the ocean lol

Now I'm curious lol

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: November 04, 2015, 09:06:15 pm »
A lot of the orginal ML music was really bland (i literally can't remember anything off the Yayoi or Ritsuko cds and Roco's first song is like aggressively bad) but it got a lot better with LTH.

Milky Way's route is basically Kuroi trying to harass 765 but he doesn't have any idols under his wing like Jupiter or Leon so he just pops out of random places and screws stuff up for the evulz. It's hilarious because Kuroi is already almost a cartoon villain at times and he fully turns into one in the story.

I agree with LD being the worst because part of ML's charm to me is seeing the canon girls interact with the new idols, and seeing a 765-only group is completely uninteresting. The solo songs are amazing tho.

Nayre

• Haisai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: November 05, 2015, 08:41:48 am »
Yeah I kinda feel that about Legend Days but I can't describe why. It's almost like it's... lazy? I guess I feel like the characters could have been put into more interesting units.. but their song is decent at least right?
Haha, yeah... them just going with an old tried-and-true formula, but with Ritsuko added in to babysit. XD  Only explanation I could think of is to provide some fan service to main 765 fans or lure them in. >.>  I'm a bit happy that Hibiki gets to lead a unit though. <3  And I've only listened to smiley days atm(which was pretty good) so I can't say anything yet.

A lot of the orginal ML music was really bland...but it got a lot better with LTH.
Wow, that sums it up it perfectly. XD

Lol for me it got to point where I just found a playlist and just went thru a lot of the songs(for LTP), not even giving them a proper listen.(something you should never have to do for im@s songs x. x)  They're mostly all hit or miss, and just all over the place.  Even some of the album art just seems like not a lot of effort was put into them. :/  Gah, so painful having to say all this.  I'm still about halfway thru the LTP albums, but I'm giving up on them for now lol. 

LTH though, so far has been a completely different story.(thank goodness T.T)  I've only listened to one full album(and bits from others) and was just blown away.  I just picked the unit that stood out to me the most on the ML's main wiki page and just listened to that one first.
And this is prolly gonna be long fanboy post, and it's late and I'm tired right now so I'll elaborate more on this tomorrow so I don't pass out again from tiredness.

To Be Continued...

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #611 on: November 05, 2015, 11:05:38 am »
The first preview for LTD03 song is out now.

for this week, it's Chihaya ans shizuka's song

"Alive Factor"
https://youtu.be/-v0xmhTutgI

also here the track list.

01.Overture (ドラマ)
02.Dreaming!
03.765PRO LIVE THE@TER名古屋公演開演! (ドラマ)
04.アライブファクター by Chihaya and Shizuka
05.Persona Voice By Chizuru and Yukiho
06.Cut. Cut. Cut. by Momoko and Makabe
07.Smiling Crescent by Seirika and Miya
08.Decided by Matsuri and Konomi
09.765プロライブシアター名古屋公演終演後 (ドラマ)

monomarquis

• Apprentice
  • Natsuki's Mom & Cat Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: November 07, 2015, 12:45:40 am »
I'm so excited for Konomi/Matsuri and Mizuki/Momoko's song. I hope they're good. The last cd was pretty bland except for piece of cake.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #613 on: November 12, 2015, 11:04:29 am »
For this week preview it Serika and Miya song "Smiling Crescent"

https://youtu.be/8yczNOxFnFY

and here is the digest for the special feature that will come with the BD of 2nd live.

https://youtu.be/uMCX2BNtdnI

StarSeeker

• Greenhorn
  • HiHi!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: November 19, 2015, 10:17:43 am »
Looks like THE IDOLM@STER LIVE THE@TER DREAMERS 05 match ups will be....
Hinata and Ami
Takane and Fuka
Akane and Roco
Arisa and Nao
Azusa and Rio
this will be interesting i was sure Ami and Nao, Azusa and Fuka would be matched up
http://www.lantis.jp/release-item/LACA-15525.html is where i found the info  :)