Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 171080 times)

chaos176

• View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #375 on: November 20, 2014, 11:35:31 am »
the previews for Kotoha's song (Hontou no Watashi) and Haruka's song (Kimi ga ite yume ni naru) are on youtube now

http://youtu.be/5gEBdRAAVzk

I really like both of these songs, especially hontou no watashi. can't wait to hear the full version next week when the CDs come out

What even is this ???

http://polsy.org.uk/play/nico/?vidid=&vurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nicovideo.jp%2Fwatch%2Fsm24764756%3Fref%3Dsearch_key_video&sixteen=on

you mean what kind of video is this? it's a comment video for  the second half of second day of「THE IDOLM@STER M@STERS OF IDOL WORLD!!2014 ] you have to open the bluray/dvd/file of the same day of concert and play that video at the same time. then, and if you want to comment about some thing that happen in the concert you do it at the comment video.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #376 on: November 24, 2014, 04:55:17 pm »
So what ever happened with the LIVE THE@TER SELECTION CD? I heard literally nothing about it and today is supposedly the release date. Did it get delayed? Is it cancelled? Did they forget? I'm honestly a bit concerned.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: November 24, 2014, 05:23:44 pm »
So what ever happened with the LIVE THE@TER SELECTION CD? I heard literally nothing about it and today is supposedly the release date. Did it get delayed? Is it cancelled? Did they forget? I'm honestly a bit concerned.

According to chaos176, it's a gift for 700 players only in the top 500 in the "Miss Con survival" event and the lucky 200 who used a set A lottery ticket via playing the Gacha. This most likely means no CD cover which I'm waiting for.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 09:08:14 pm by ChocoCats »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #378 on: November 24, 2014, 05:27:25 pm »

They won't release it to the public, at least not now, It's a gift to only 700 players who either lucky enough with the lottery or get into top 500th of idol school survival event.

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: November 24, 2014, 05:48:05 pm »
According to chaos176, it's a gift for 700 players only, 500 in the top 1-500 in the "Miss Con survival" event, and 200 lucky players who used a set A lottery ticket which via playing the Gacha. this most likely means no CD cover which I'm waiting for.
They won't release it to the public, at least not now, It's a gift to only 700 players who either lucky enough with the lottery or get into top 500th of idol school survival event.

... which means I will never be able to listen to this album! :'(  It's the same as the solo versions of "Mata ne" and "Kimi wa MELODY"... :(

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #380 on: November 24, 2014, 05:53:03 pm »

... which means I will never be able to listen to this album! :'(  It's the same as the solo versions of "Mata ne" and "Kimi wa MELODY"... :(

Aw, dang. I REALLY wanted to hear Yuriko's cover of Blue Symphony and more Shiho.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Chance4U

• All for one, and two for tea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: November 24, 2014, 06:38:37 pm »
It's the same as the solo versions of "Mata ne" and "Kimi wa MELODY"... :(

Yukipo has the Matane solos... Kimi wa Melody is still missing.
http://www.yukipo.com/music
"An idol's job is to carry everybody's dreams. They're supposed to use song and dance to make people happy. When the famous idols I know appear on TV or do concerts... That alone makes the audiences watching them smile. THAT'S WHY I WANT TO BE AN IDOL TOO..."
   - Ai Hidaka, THE IDOLM@STER DEARLY STARS Splash Red

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: November 25, 2014, 04:29:55 pm »
I'm kind of lost on the theater songs.

When using songs for lives in theater mode, the popularity/music note goes down after 5? rounds, with the exception of Thank You, it seems like. Less popular songs net you less fans when you use them. Is there a way to get it back up? I have songs that I haven't used in ages that haven't rebounded in popularity.

Also is there a boost for using an idol's image song? I've been saving songs from idols who don't have a LTH song yet (like Roco and Azusa) in hopes that it does.

Do you unlock a group song like Legend Girls by unlocking all the solos from an album? EDIT: Never mind, just unlocked Marionette wa Nemuranai that way.

« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:33:52 pm by Maka »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #383 on: November 25, 2014, 04:39:26 pm »
A bit of a technical question... When using songs for lives in theater mode, the popularity/music note goes down after 5? rounds, with the exception of Thank You, it seems like. Less popular songs net you less fans when you use them. Is there a way to get it back up? I have songs that I haven't used in ages that haven't rebounded in popularity.

Also is there a boost for using an idol's image song? I've been saving songs from idols who don't have a LTH song yet (like Roco and Azusa) in hopes that it does.

Popularity will reset at the start of new season (around this Thursday for this season, I think). and it's not only Thank You that goes down at a slower rate, all unit songs does (in case you don't know you can unlock unit song after you unlock all of that unit member's song)

I don't sure about whether image song has a boost effect or not, but unless you have a really good card for each idol, I doubt it'll matter much. beside, you can reach 1 million fans by just run a little bit of each event in the season anyway, and 2 million is for those who willing to pay for event's item.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 04:57:04 pm by chaos176 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: November 25, 2014, 05:39:49 pm »
Thank you, I guessed that it would reset pretty soon but it's nice to have it confirmed.

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #385 on: November 27, 2014, 09:31:59 am »
The fourth season of platinum start live has started! This season units is [BIRTH] lead by Kikuchi Makoto,unit members are Maihama Ayumu, Hagiwara Yukiho, Yabuki Kana, and Miura Azusa, Unit's song is [Birth of Color].
anothoer unit is [MIXNUTS] lead by Baba Konomi, unit members are Kinoshita Hinata, Futami Mami, Satake Minako and Nakatani Iku, unit's song is ドリームトラベラー(Dream Traveler)

http://youtu.be/c43vh1NaDaA

I really love PSL's PV, all of the PV, except the first one, are really funny. and this season also has Hinata too! can't wait to see what the stories will be like this time.

and by the way now we know which idols will be in the 5th season (Takane, Miki, Karen, Elena, Sayoko, Tomoka, Subaru, Chizuru, Rio, Roco) how do you think they will grouped these idols together? Personally, I hope that it's will be like this

Takane, Karen, Chizuru, Rio, Elena (The mature and sexy unit)

Miki, Sayoko, Tomoka, Subaru, Roco (The middle school unit)

liza94

• Producer
  • Fan of Chihaya (Asami Imai & Kaori Shimizu)
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: November 27, 2014, 12:14:03 pm »
Where can I watch these "Platinum star live" episodes?

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #387 on: November 27, 2014, 12:24:51 pm »
Either play the game (you don't need to do anything, the episode will be release weekly for free, expect for the last one for each units which you need to gather 1 million fan to unlock) or search around NicoNico, I believe that are all episode so far has been uploaded there already.

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: November 27, 2014, 03:55:55 pm »
I was hoping Kana and Konomi would lead a unit, and I got one of those, at least? Lol.

I definitely think Miki will lead a unit...

AkuAkane

• View Profile
    • My Twitter
« Reply #389 on: November 27, 2014, 09:40:55 pm »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEzKcLnUhh4 preview for Nao's song is up now. Looks like it was supposed to be a preview of Tamaki's song as well, but for whatever reason Nao's song plays for the whole video.