Username: Password:

Author Topic: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!  (Read 174024 times)

chaos176

• View Profile
Re: The iDOLM@STER: Million Live!
« Reply #330 on: October 21, 2014, 09:02:13 am »
Kind of a letdown that they only get covers of past LIVE THE@TER PERFORMANCE Group Songs. Wouldn't it have been awesome to see them cover songs from the main series of games?

They kinda already done that in Million Live! 1st live.  They had cover:

Go MY WAY by Mirai and Matsuri (1st day), Mirai and Kotoha (2nd day)

Kiramekikirari  by Anna and Yuriko (1st day and 2nd day)

Kyun! vampire girl by Serika and Nao (1st day), Serika and Shiho (2nd day)

Relation by Mirai and Julia (1st day), Mirai and Megumi (2nd day)

Jibun REST@RT start with Tsubasa、Minako, and Kana before joined by every seiyuu that come that day, Tsubasa, Umi and  Emily (2nd day)

Here a minute or so of Kiramekikirari cover by Anna's and Yuriko's seiyuu (At 3:30)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm24705573 (Nicoviewer's Link)
« Last Edit: October 21, 2014, 09:14:08 am by chaos176 »

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #331 on: October 23, 2014, 01:00:39 pm »
The preview for Ricotta's and Burning girls's unit song are on youtube now.

http://youtu.be/ZdgBjjN99zw

CD jacket and song list for LTH 5&6 also has been reveled.

The song list are as follow.

Ricotta

1. HOME, SWEET FRIENDSHIP (Unit song)
2. MY STYLE! OUR STYLE!!!!  by Suou Momoko
3. Super Love by Yokoyama Nao
4. 求ム VS マイ・フューチャー (motomu VS my future) by Fukuda Noriko
5. Up!10sion♪Pleeeeeeeeease! by Matsuda Arisa
6. キミがいて夢になる (kimi ga ite yume ni naru) by Amami Haruka
7. Welcome by all members

Burning Girls

1. ジレるハートに火をつけて (jireru hato ni hi wo tsukete) (Unit song)
2.  恋愛ロードランナー (renai roadrunner) by Kousaka Umi
3. BOUNCING♪ SMILE! by Ookami Tamako
4. 初恋バタフライ (hatsukoi butterfly) by Miyao Miya
5. フローズン・ワード ( Frozen word) by Tokoro Megumi
6.  ホントウノワタシ (hontou no watashi) by Tanaka Kotoha
7. Welcome by all members

can't wait to see what all these new songs sound like. Personally, I'm curious what kind of song Frozen word, kimi ga ite yume ni naru, hontou no watashi, and hatsukoi butterfly will be.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 01:02:40 pm by chaos176 »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: October 23, 2014, 01:41:46 pm »
Just from the title, Megumi's sounds ballad-y so I'm interested in that the most, heh.

Also Burning Girl's unit song reminds me of a 90s anime op but not in a bad way.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 03:16:02 pm by Maka »

Maka

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: October 24, 2014, 08:56:32 pm »
Composers and arrangers for the songs:

HOME, SWEET FRIENDSHIP: AstronoteS (...In The Name of. ...LOVE?, Carnival Japanesque)
MY STYLE! OUR STYLE!!!!: Shunsuke Itagaki (Mirai Hikou, Kokoro Exercise)
Super Lover: Yoshihiro Saitou (Smile Ichiban)
Motomu VS: Compose by Noriko Fujimoto (Kawaranai Mono, Kimi dake no Kakera, Greedy Girl), arrange by Masayumi Fukutomi (Worked with Noriko Fujimoto on almost all of her songs so)
Up 10sion: AstronoteS
Kimi ga Ite, Yume ni Naru: Kyou Takada (No IM@S work, but has done tons of Love Live songs like Anemone Heart, Kitto Seishun ga Kikoeru, and Natsuiro Egao de 1,2 jump)

Jireru Heart ni Hi o Tsukete: Takeshi Masuda (Snow White)
Renai Roadrunner: Hideto Ishida (hasn't really done anything yet,,,,)
Bouncing Smile: Hideto Ishida
Hatsukoi Butterfly: Kentaro Ishii (Detective High and Rebellion) and Masayuki Fukutomi
Frozen Word: Compose by... I think it's Hijiri Kuwabara? (Believe my change, Liar's Good Bye, Sama*Tori ~Summer Trip~), arrange by Takuya Sakai (Believe my change, Sama*Tori ~Summer Trip~, Aikotoba wa Start Up)
Hontou no Watashi: Youji Noi (Hitomi no Naka no Sirius)

nonowa

• Greenhorn
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: October 24, 2014, 09:46:46 pm »
MY STYLE! OUR STYLE!!!!: Shunsuke Itagaki (Mirai Hikou, Kokoro Exercise)
Itagaki is doing the arrange, Kenichi Maeyamada (better known as Hyadain) is doing the composition.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
  • No Copyright Law in the Universe is gonna stop me!
    • View Profile
    • Follow me on Twitter if you want.
« Reply #335 on: October 25, 2014, 05:59:37 pm »
Just asking this for confirmation, but....

According to what I read about the Crescendo Blue dialogues, Shiho's dad is confirmed to be dead. I wanna know if this is ture.
Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #336 on: October 25, 2014, 07:26:54 pm »
Just asking this for confirmation, but....

According to what I read about the Crescendo Blue dialogues, Shiho's dad is confirmed to be dead. I wanna know if this is ture.

it's not confirmed. It's only say that Shiho's family lack father. It's could mean either her parents had divorced, her father has disappear , or like you say dead. though it did give weight to that theory a lot more.

and where did you read about that? I never know that there're place that translated PSL's story.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 07:29:00 pm by chaos176 »

ChocoCats

• Producer
  • Yoshi♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: October 25, 2014, 07:44:11 pm »
and where did you read about that? I never know that there're place that translated PSL's story.

There's this link that has the 3 episodes of 1st season of PSL, but I don't where MetalPredat0r got his.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: October 25, 2014, 07:52:53 pm »

There's this link that has the 3 episodes of 1st season of PSL, but I don't where MetalPredat0r got his.

I asked around on a message board and somebody told me this about Shizuka and Shiho's relationship:

"Serika's dad didn't want Serika out of house after 8 pm every day. Shizuka talked with Serika's dad and managed to make it 8:30 as long as Serika never, ever came late. Shizuka decided to make the training shorter so Serika would get home in time. Shiho was a bit already out of it, she got a bit angry at Shizuka for cutting rehearsals short. Akane and Reika try to keep team unity and make some silly jokes, Shiho thinks nobody is taking it seriously but she actually feels she is the one that should quit. Shizuka gets ready to apologize and tell Shiho everything but before she has a chance P has a private conversation with Shiho and he tells her everything and they reveal for the very first time that Shiho's dad is dead. Shiho apologizes to Shizuka first and she does it with a dumb joke about being AMIGOS because she remembered Rei and Akane's jokes. They make up but Shiho says she still going to win so they're friendly rivals. Shiho prepares an intensive training so that Serika can get home but they still get everything done."
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #339 on: October 25, 2014, 08:26:10 pm »
I asked around on a message board and somebody told me this about Shizuka and Shiho's relationship:

"Serika's dad didn't want Serika out of house after 8 pm every day. Shizuka talked with Serika's dad and managed to make it 8:30 as long as Serika never, ever came late. Shizuka decided to make the training shorter so Serika would get home in time. Shiho was a bit already out of it, she got a bit angry at Shizuka for cutting rehearsals short. Akane and Reika try to keep team unity and make some silly jokes, Shiho thinks nobody is taking it seriously but she actually feels she is the one that should quit. Shizuka gets ready to apologize and tell Shiho everything but before she has a chance P has a private conversation with Shiho and he tells her everything and they reveal for the very first time that Shiho's dad is dead. Shiho apologizes to Shizuka first and she does it with a dumb joke about being AMIGOS because she remembered Rei and Akane's jokes. They make up but Shiho says she still going to win so they're friendly rivals. Shiho prepares an intensive training so that Serika can get home but they still get everything done."

most of that is right, though there a few place that is wrong. first of all Serika's curfew is sometime after 6PM not 8PM and Shizuka didn't talked with Serika's dad. and Akane and Reika make silly joke because Shizuka request them to, hope that it'll made Shiho laugh and open her heart to other member. and P didn't just tell Shiho everything, he take Shiho to a place other members has lesson and let her eavesdrop on conversation between Shizuka and Serika about the curfew.  and finally Shiho didn't "says she still going to win so they're friendly rivals. Shiho prepares an intensive training so that Serika can get home but they still get everything done.".

on an unrelated note:

Kana is quite a good artist. I'm hope I can draw that good.

MetalPredat0r

• Producer
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: October 25, 2014, 08:57:15 pm »
Okay. So despite some rough translations, the point still stands that Mr. Kitazawa is dead? Or is his fate still unknown?

So Kana can not only play clarinet, but she can paint. Also, notice how she painted Chihaya's OFA card with her own face slapped onto it. X)!
Haikus are easy
Refrigerator

chaos176

• View Profile
« Reply #341 on: October 25, 2014, 09:06:18 pm »
Okay. So despite some rough translations, the point still stands that Mr. Kitazawa is dead? Or is his fate still unknown?

So Kana can not only play clarinet, but she can paint. Also, notice how she painted Chihaya's OFA card with her own face slapped onto it. X)!

his fate is unknown. like I say above maybe her parent divorced, may be Mr.Kitazawa is disappearing, or leaved his family for some reason or another, or may be he is really dead. all we know is that for whatever reason he not with his fmaily since Shiho is young.
and that the major reason that made Shiho into what she is right now.
And about Kana's drawing, that what she want to look liked in the future when she become top idol, and Kana really respect Chihaya so I guess it's nature that she want to be like Chihaya.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 09:22:30 pm by chaos176 »

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: October 25, 2014, 09:50:27 pm »
Is there a collection of the transparent pictures anywhere? I can only seem to find a few here and there..

DeviantProtagonist

• Producer
  • 本当にありがとう, あずみん.
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: October 25, 2014, 09:53:44 pm »
Suddenly, bow-wow-wow~. :3

Logan

• ζ*'ヮ')ζ<はーん
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: October 25, 2014, 11:09:02 pm »